[FFRP] The Empowered Valley

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] The Empowered Valley

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Shy Shay wrote:"What are the odds...? WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?!?! In case you didn't notice, and in case you didn't think it though, and IN CASE you are an IDIOT, there were over FIFTY sticks on the ground! Did you not even THINK about why I picked up JUST THAT stick?! You don't become an adventurer by being an IDIOT! Of course, I guess that you wouldn't know, seeing as you could never become one..."
((Ooooh... Dis :D ))

"Oh, shut up, you moron. You're not an adventurer, you're insane!" The transformation continues further as the two men's clothes begin to change. The fabric simplifies and separates into two pieces - a black shirt and pants on Roy and a white matching set on Lance. However, the shirt and pants are quickly shrinking... The shirt is exposing midriff, and the pants are quite tight with receding legs that are already above the kneecap.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:26 pm

"Insane?!?! Eccentric, maybe, but Insane?!?! I'm sorry, who was the one that found the magic stick? WHO was the one that didn't listen to me? AND WHO WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS STUPID CHANGE?!?!?!
((This is fun! This is my first RP confrontation! XD))
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Shy Shay wrote:"Insane?!?! Eccentric, maybe, but Insane?!?! I'm sorry, who was the one that found the magic stick? WHO was the one that didn't listen to me? AND WHO WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS STUPID CHANGE?!?!?!
((This is fun! This is my first RP confrontation! XD))

"Who's to say that the stick has anything to do with this whatsoever? It could just be magic freakin' air!" Lance kicks the broken remnants of the stick in Roy's direction as the changes advance further. The two are now garbed in matching women's swimsuits - though their proportions make them look quite odd on their gangly, hairless, somewhat-curvy bodies... For a moment, at least.

Suddenly the changes accelerate rapidly. The two feel a very, very pleasant warmth explode in their chests as the flesh becomes soft and supple. Their pecs rapidly balloon outwards, forming perfect breasts. At the same time, a bizarre, but equally warm feeling spreads in their groins as they are left undeniably female. The two girls appear to be twins - indeed, something in their minds tells them that they are, in fact, related.

The transformation's conclusion leaves the two girls feeling rather drained. Lance flops down on the ground, her limbs spread across the soft grass as she sighs. "Wow... I'm... Are you really tired all of a sudden?" She asks Roy.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:45 pm

"Ah... wow... that was amazing..." Roy lets out a yawn. "I am pretty tired, too." She, too, flops on the ground. "I feel... so... *yawn* tired..."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Shy Shay wrote:"Ah... wow... that was amazing..." Roy lets out a yawn. "I am pretty tired, too." She, too, flops on the ground. "I feel... so... *yawn* tired..."

Lance yawns in agreement, her ample chest moving up and down with her deep breathing... Her feet dig into the sand of the beach that they were relaxing on... The beautiful sun beat down on their bodies, and the crystal-blue waters slowly lap at their toes...

...Wait, what?

Lance bolts upright, looking around wildly. "Okay, we were NOT at the beach."
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:01 pm

"Well... that is unusual... however, adventurers like me learn not to sweat the small stuff, sis." Roys eyes snap open. "Did I just call you sis?"
((Could you retry that link? Safebooru doesn't like hotlinking.))

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Shy Shay wrote:"Well... that is unusual... however, adventurers like me learn not to sweat the small stuff, sis." Roys eyes snap open. "Did I just call you sis?"
((Could you retry that link? Safebooru doesn't like hotlinking.))

( Sure. =D http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=pos ... &id=264990 )

Lance blinks several times. "Yeah, ya did... And looking at us, it makes sense. In fact, I think we're twins." Her eyes survey the pristine beach that they found themselves on. "So... What do we do?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:11 pm

"Well... our first step would be to figure out just we are. We need something to find a refrence to." Roy takes a look around, trying to find civilazation or the forest that they were just in.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby all_knowing_frog » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 am

The beach has a unique looking statue, not far behind it a forest boarders the beach http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=131261
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:50 pm

((Yay! All knowing frog is back! Sorry that Blindsense and I kinda took this forum over... heh...))

"Ok... so we are near the forest, and there's a strange statue right over their." Roy thinks for a moment before whispering to Lance, "Follow my lead."
Roy walks over to the statue and begins bowing. "Oh great being that this statue reprisents that I am unworthy to utter the name of, please turn me and my sister back to how we were before we entered the forest."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Ookalf wrote:
all_knowing_frog wrote:"Wh-whath?" she looks over her decaying body, "...thath explainth aaaa few things. Whyyyyy aaam I noth bothered?" looks at the others

Beats me. Maybe your brain's starting to rot?

"Well..." Davina says, thinking for a minute. "We should probably get away from the fields. Who knows what else is lurking around here." She looks to the zombie girl. "Do you know of a good place?" Davina then glances around the fields to see if Sara or Ken are anywhere to be found.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying