[SRP] It's Raining on Prom Night - Sign Up

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: It's Raining on Prom Night - Sign Up

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 pm

So shall I make a character sheet and jump in? Or do you want me to wait...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blindsense » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Go for it. =)
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Hmm... looking at your suggestions I suppose I will roll a female character! Which actually might be a first for me, hehe. Usually they start male and end up female XD

But fear not! I love an excuse to go outside my norm....

Name: Courtney Tanders

Appearance: Courtney is a slip of a girl, short and thin, her only real womanly attribute is her long carefully managed brown hair that comes all the way down to her rear. She has green eyes, round black-rimmed glasses, and is usually wearing a black turtleneck sweater and blue jeans. 'Mousey' has been used to describe her, as well as 'bookish.'

Hobbies: Courtney likes reading. Alot. Romance, horror, fantasy, science fiction... even classical works and non-fiction. She also likes chess, and RPG video games.

Personality: She is easily one of the smartest girls in the school... but she is much too shy to even think so about herself. She is soft spoken, kindhearted, and easily scared. So much so that pulling scary practical jokes on her has almost become a favorite pastime of some students.

Short Bio: Courtney lives with her mother, who works as the town librarian. Her father and mother divorced when she was very young, and now she hardly remembers him. The separation was more sad than bitter, her mother only expressing regret that they did not work out. They both live in an apartment across from the library... though from the look of their apartment you would think they lived in a book shop. How she ended up in the group of friends is more coincidence than anything. Though Harriette had a decent part in it. Courtney always envied the cheerleader... and Harriette picked up on that easily enough. The bright girl found her way into the 'in' crowd by doing the cheerleader's homework. And once she was in she slowly made friends with the others. She isnt specifically going to the Prom with one of the boys... she didnt have enough courage to ask one of them... but just the fact that she was going with the group was enough to keep her elated.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Flannery » Sat May 29, 2010 12:05 am

Ellis sits by his car and passes back an forth. He reaches into his glove box and sneaks a cigarette. He lights it up and looks up. He see the crows gathering. Ellis shakes his head as a chill runs up his back. "I hate birds."
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying