[SRP] An Empty School

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: An Empty School

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:46 pm

((Taylor and Roxi are still waiting for class to start.))
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Taylor and Roxi finds that their teacher is beginning to lecture.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Taylor sighs, and, while trying to look like she's paying attention, whispers to her friend "This class can be sooo boring sometimes, when its not gross."
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Blindsense » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:32 pm

(( Disregard my last post... Totally missed something directed at me. My bad. ))

Colbie merely shrugs, chuckling softly at her friend's inquiry. Yes, Kori was one of the few friends she had - she remembered now. "'course not. I figure I'll wing it the period before... Shouldn't be too difficult." She giggles, smiling at her friend. "If you'd like, I could give you lessons. It's really not hard to pick up once you know the basics. You know the saying - practice makes perfect!" She stood up, stepping away from the piano to embrace her friend. "Don't tell me you went home and did homework after our movie night. What a downer!"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 pm

"You know me, besides, I had most of it done before the movie...But if you keep Winging it, your never gonna get that music scholarship and I cant keep coming over, let alone learn Piano from you...Mom made that clear last quarter when my grades slipped from A plus to A's from helping you catch up." Kori hugs Colbie back..."So when do you think Ms. Grundy will spring the frogs on us this time?" she giggles as they head out to the Gym
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Nikki wrote:Alanna receives a note

'What are you doing after school?' It reads. If she looks she'll see that it's coming from Katie.

Alanna could see that she had received a note. She read it and somehow guess it came from Katie. She wasn't really sure what to do. Alanna could reply back but was kind of worry if the note would be intercepted by the teacher. Still she looked up for a moment and wrote down some of what the teacher was saying and thought about what to write to Katie. Alanna guess she had her tennis racket so that mean maybe she could play some tennis. Quickly Alanna wrote:

Maybe some rounds of tennis. Want to join?

Alanna then past it back in the direction she got it from.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:09 am

sitting next to Danica, Cherie started to relax, first day in high school and she already had a friend!

"...I guess I like gardening." for some reason her hobbies seemed to be hard to remember. "And no, I'm not in any clubs. I don't even know what kind of clubs there are."

Looks at Danica, "What about you?"
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zilla » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:20 am

"God, you're so right," Roxi hushedly whispers back to Taylor. Roxi actually can't keep herself from slowly nodding off during the lecture, every now and then catching herself with her eyes closed and her head bobbing low.

During one of her bouts of consciousness, she manages to whisper to her friend, "Hey, poke me if I'm falling asleep, k? Not that I don't mind missing this stuff, but I don't wanna get in trouble."
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:55 am

all_knowing_frog wrote:sitting next to Danica, Cherie started to relax, first day in high school and she already had a friend!

"...I guess I like gardening." for some reason her hobbies seemed to be hard to remember. "And no, I'm not in any clubs. I don't even know what kind of clubs there are."

Looks at Danica, "What about you?"

"Gardening, huh?" Danica chuckles. "I've never been much of a green-thumb ^^;. Me, I like acting and writing short stories here and there. I also like listening to rock and pop music."
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 pm

"Oh, god forbid you drop from an A Plus to an A," Colbie chided as the two trotted towards the gym. "As for the frogs, hopefully never. Ewwwwww!" She made a sour face to express her disgust, shaking her head wildly. "If I never have to see the insides of another frog again, it'll be too soon." Giggling, she looked up at the door to the Girls' Locker Room. "Well, time for gym. Yay." She obviously wasn't too excited about the prospect - she wasn't exactly athletic, and if she broke a hand her career might as well be over. Regardless, it had to be done. She stepped inside, quickly finding her locker and beginning to change into her gym uniform.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Kori giggles..."Yeah, but at least mom shows some interest, Daddy acts like nothing is ever good enough. You would think he would rather have a son sometimes..." she says, disappointment clear in her voice. She quickly changes the subject..."Well, be glad we dont half to use the Sheep lungs or dead cats this year..." Shivers at the thought and opens her Gym locker next to Colbie's and starts to change
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blindsense » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:13 pm

"Yuck! Makes me sick at the mere thought," Colbie spat as she finished changing. "I'm not much for biology anyways." She shot her friend a look of concern - she had a bit of an inferiority complex, especially when it came to her father. "Well, you ready for Gym, Kor? Another exciting day of throwing red rubber balls at each other like barbarian children. Vital to a teenage education, you know." She could only maintain a serious complexion for a moment before bursting into a fit of giggles.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Cherie concentrates, trying to remember what kind of music she liked, "...I think I like... classical?" seems unsure
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:46 pm

"Classical, huh? You're not sure are you?" Danica asks with concern as she notices the uncertainty on Cherie's face.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 pm

"It's so strange... it's almost as if I haven't listened to any music before. I can't think of what any of it sounds like!" now looks very worried
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying