[SRP] An Empty School

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP] An Empty School

Postby Nikki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:47 am

A new school seems to have popped up out of nowhere. It has teachers and other staff the only thing that is missing is students. It looks abandoned from the outside.

Frankie sees the school that wasn't there yesterday.

"Where'd dis come from?" He says as he climbs the fence and heads toward the inside.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: An Empty School

Postby Millinescence » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Malcom walks along the sidewalk wearing headphones, his MP3 player clipped onto the front pocket of his jeans. He looks up and notices the seemingly abandoned school. "Well, well, that wasn't there before..." He says with amusement. "An abandoned school? I wonder what's there. Oh man, wait till everyone hears about this on my blog. They're not gonna believe it!" Malcom chuckles in anticipation as he tries the gate to see if it's unlocked.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zilla » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Jake is on a nature walk, his head in the clouds, admiring nature, admiring architecture, when he notices a building that wasn't there before.

He looked around, but it seemed to be empty. It had really nice design on the outside though, but it was so strange... there weren't any wonderful cranes and construction things going on ever, so how did that school get there?

Jake almost shrugs it off, but something this mysterious doesn't happen every day. Maybe the administration would know? He quietly enters the school grounds, headed for the doors to the main office.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 pm

The inside of the school is huge. It looks bigger from the inside. There is no map in place so it appears that people will have to find their own way.

Frankie is begins to walk through the rooms.

The gate is in fact unlocked.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Nicholas was driving home, listening to the radio and minding his own business, when he stopped at a light in front of the school. His eyes wandered while he waited, saw the school, looked away, then shot back to it. His brow furrowed as he took in the sight, since he didn't remember it being there before. More perplexing was the fact that it was on the route that he took to and from work, and he knew that it hadn't been present yesterday, or any day before that: which meant that it had somehow popped up overnight!

When the light turned green, he turned into the school's parking lot and found a place to park it. Which was easy, since there wasn't any other car in the lot. He sat in his car for a moment, considering the school, before he decided to get out and make his way toward it. It looked abandoned, even though it was miraculously new, so he figured that he'd check to see if it were even real, since it could just be an elaborate prank.

Once he reached the door, and pulled on it, it felt real enough, solid. Does the door open?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 pm

The gate creaks open as Malcom pushes it just enough to allow him access and then closes it behind him. It was odd that the gate had been left unlocked, but it made things easier for him. He admires the school's architecture as he walks down the pathway to the entrance, eventually making his way into the cavernous school lobby.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:30 pm

There are several paths leading in different directions. Which way is the best to take?
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Micheal happen to be walking by the school and looks at it. He had ear buds in his ears as he noticed that some other people were walking towards it. He laughs a little and then said, "Wonder what they are doing. Still let see."

Micheal takes a moment to look at his watch and nodded.

"Well whatever. I have some time to waste," said Micheal as he walks towards the school grounds. He looks around and took a look though the windows.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Nikki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 pm

The windows show nothing but empty classrooms but still it looks intriguing.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Nikki wrote:The windows show nothing but empty classrooms but still it looks intriguing.

"Well that is nice. I guess they haven't furnished the rooms yet," said Micheal as he looks into the building. He shrugged his shoulders and then walked along the side of the school pulling at all the doors. He felt confident that somebody could have left a door open. Logically it wouldn't but who knew.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 pm

The door is in fact open. Entry seems possible.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Millinescence » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Nikki wrote:There are several paths leading in different directions. Which way is the best to take?

Malcom wanders around the school. Seeing the many hallways, he decides to take the one on the left.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:38 pm

The left hallway leads to a series of doors
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Millinescence » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:46 pm

After walking down the hall for a minute, Malcom decides to open a door on the right side of the hallway and peep into one of the classrooms. The whole place was eerily silent, as if he was one of the sole survivors of a generic apocalypse movie. He looks both ways down the empty halls before going into said classroom.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Nikki wrote:The door is in fact open. Entry seems possible.

Micheal tugs the door and found out that it was open. He found it strange but wasn't going to complain. He sticks his head in first then goes in full body as he looks around the empty looking school.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying