An Empty School Signup

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

An Empty School Signup

Postby Nikki » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:20 pm

A new school seems to have popped up out of nowhere. It has teachers and other staff the only thing that is missing is students. It looks abandoned from the outside and your characters would most likely be trying to check it out.

Name:
Age: There really is no limit but there will be regressions (or progressions) to high school age if needed. You character could become anywhere from 14 to 18
Appearance:
Interests: These may or MAY NOT factor into your tf.
Personality:

Rules
No more than two characters.
No teaming up to explore the school, this is to prevent people from discovering the magic of the school. It is a very large building.

Name: Frankie
Appearance: Tan skin, dark hair, brown eyes, pretty stereotypical Italian
Interests: Girls, Money, Cars
Personality: Frankie likes to act tough when he is really a coward.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: An Empty School Signup

Postby Zilla » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Name: Jake Smith
Appearance: Tall, skinny, wears his hair a bit long and scraggly.
Interests: Music, Video Games
Personality: Jake is a bit of a poet and a dreamer, and likes the escapism of music and games. He can be a little distant, as if his mind is always somewhere else.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 pm

((Sounds interesting, sign me up~! ^^))

Name: Malcom Raymond
Appearance: Short, messy brown hair and blue eyes. Average build with glasses, mostly wears jeans and a t-shirt.
Interests: Music, the paranormal, indie games, computers.
Personality: Mike's a bit nerdy and hasn't had much luck with girls. However, he loves a good adventure. When he's not on his computer (which he usually is), he likes to go out on walks just to see what he can see.
Last edited by Millinescence on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Name: Micheal Anderson
Appearance: Micheal is a tall and muscular man. He isn't overly buffed but has a thin frame. He has short brown hair and is fairy tanned skinned. Micheal as brown eyes and mostly wears blue jeans, a red shirt and a brown jacket.
Interests: Micheal is mostly interested in eating, music, computers and books.
Personality: Micheal is a fairy confident guy. He been trying to look for a girlfriend and things it is possible. He tends to think of things too big and doesn't mind taking a challenge if it is before him.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:34 am

Random participation in an RP, ho-oooo!

Name: Nicholas Briggs

Appearance: He's five-foot-eight and slightly overweight, with most of his excess fat converging on his gut. He has light brown (though thinning) hair and grey eyes, with an average, clean-shaven visage. He has an average build for his size, and he doesn't have much in the way of muscle.

Interests: Only hiking and camping, at the moment, since he's in the middle of a mid-life crisis and trying to find himself. And getting into shape is a plus, too.

Personality: Mild-mannered and open to new ideas, though he can be stubborn and judgmental.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:31 am

Now lets see...who will I...Yes...

Name: Kelly Carter
Appearance: 5 foot 8 inches tall, long reddish blond hair, Green-Blue eyes, around 190 pounds but muscular. Wears a lot of solid color polo shirts and dark colored denim jeans
Interests: American classic muscle cars, music, and Racing video games.
Personality: Reserved but a bit of an extravert, travels quite a bit for his job, but getting burned out so well versed in the country and getting bored with his job. Regrets not following his dreams of becoming a singer/songwriter when he was younger
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Sounds intriguing...

Name: Lucas Willow
Appearance: Tall and lanky with reasonably neat blond hair and blue eyes. Dresses casually.
Interests: Mysteries, puzzles, noir fiction
Personality: Lucas is an aspiring private investigator, always on the lookout for weirdness to investigate. He likes getting to the bottom of things and satiating his curiosity.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:11 pm

You can post
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Flannery » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Name: Ellis
Appearance: short blond hair with hazel eyes, wears brown cargo pants and black&white converse all stars. His shirt is white with a black collar and sleeves.
Interests: loves to read science fiction, collecting, exploring
Personality: Known as a guy who can get you practically anything, he is a bit of a jokester, he is resourceful, reliable, and friendly.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 am

You can post
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blindsense » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Name: Jason Timmons

Appearance: Timmons stands at a lofty six-foot-three, his spiky chestnut hair cropped short against his angular face, accenting his sharp features. His frame seems to go on forever, his long and lanky features making him appear taller than he really is. Long, delicate fingers - pianist's fingers - constantly flex and fidget in the pockets of his beige slacks, or perhaps toy with the collar of his ivory collared shirt when he is nervous. Perhaps most notable are his eyes - a frozen, piercing blue.

Interests: A student at the local community college, Jason is an aspiring concert pianist. Nearly any free time he has that isn't spent working or studying is spent composing and practicing on his prized baby grand piano - a glossy black, wooden beauty that he had purchased in lieu of a car.

Personality: To onlookers, Jason seems to be a nervous wreck - always fidgeting with something or another, his eyes darting across the area around him at breakneck speeds. However, those who know Jason understand his plight - his nervous habits come from a large background of stress and misfortune. His lofty aspirations are not made for a boy from the wrong side of the tracks, who struggled to pay for community college and now lies in a veritable mountain of debt. Despite this, it is clear that the boy has a good heart - despite his financial woes, he often goes out of his way to volunteer at the local soup kitchen.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:26 am

you can post
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:49 pm

If you don't mind, I'd like to drop in on this.

Name: Leon Bell

Appearance: Old, beat up green coat. Dirty white t-shirt, more then a few stains. Ripped plad, overshirt. Faded jeans with holes in it. tennishoes that look like they're about ot fall apart. Long unclean hair and beard, scratched up glasses. Tattered gloves. Dark bags under his dull brown eyes.

Interests: Finding a job/home/food/clothes/next fix

Personaliy: Depressed and resined. Little lifts his spirits, but will take any distraction available to forget about his position (normaly drugs). While determined to not die, he has little ambition beyond that. Will also take almost any job. Tends to be phylosophical, surprisingly.

(never done a character like this before, so figured it may be interesting)
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm

There may (probably will be a personality chahge with the transformation) Just so you know.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:16 pm

figured as much. A depressed drug addict doesn't go well in a highschool setting. I'm also pretty curiose what you'll do.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying