[FFRP] New Maid Cafe in Muffinville

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: New Maid Cafe in Muffinville

Postby the unbalanced one » Thu May 06, 2010 3:17 am

Stray-chan wrote:
((Sorry!))

Angelica comes out from behind a rack of clothes and sees Eli. "Oh, hi, you must be another new person! I didn't here you come in! Err, what's you're name? With so many new people coming in, I'm having a bit of trouble with all the names..." She glaces down at the clothes by his feat for but a moment.

(It's okay, I hope it's okay to continue without..whatshis/hername that got turned into clothes?)

Eli got up after untangling himself from the clothing and dusted himself off. "Oh, my name is Eli..were you the one talking just now?" He asks before looking around. "Huh...all this looks like uniforms meant for female..is there any particular reason for that even though you are accepting applications from men?" He asks with an amused tone and smirk.

(also, sorry if the applicants are not supposed to suspect the nature of the cafe before they are changed)
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 am

Skyblue wrote:"OF course you do! You've gone above and beyond the call of duty!"

Grins happily

"Sei-chan is happy that master thinks so~!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Thu May 06, 2010 9:01 am

the unbalanced one wrote:
Stray-chan wrote:
((Sorry!))

Angelica comes out from behind a rack of clothes and sees Eli. "Oh, hi, you must be another new person! I didn't here you come in! Err, what's you're name? With so many new people coming in, I'm having a bit of trouble with all the names..." She glaces down at the clothes by his feat for but a moment.

(It's okay, I hope it's okay to continue without..whatshis/hername that got turned into clothes?)

Eli got up after untangling himself from the clothing and dusted himself off. "Oh, my name is Eli..were you the one talking just now?" He asks before looking around. "Huh...all this looks like uniforms meant for female..is there any particular reason for that even though you are accepting applications from men?" He asks with an amused tone and smirk.

(also, sorry if the applicants are not supposed to suspect the nature of the cafe before they are changed)

((Sorry work and route has me FUBAR right now. Hopefully Baku will respond to this post once things play out...))

As Eli tries to untangle himself from the clothing on the floor, it suddenly comes to life and starts to flow up his legs, his street clothing almost looks like it is being eaten or being absorbed by the outfit . Eli is frozen at this, whether from shock or a magic spell to hold him in place is anyones guess...

Meanwhile, in the main hall, Chloe hears Mikilla make her request and darts into the kitchens only to arrive moments later with a smothie for her..."Sowwy, youwr sthinging wath tho pwettie, I fowgowt to bwing you a dwink" the girl lisps apologetically, eyes downcast`

Casey, having been drowsing while the others were called back will here his name called from the room the others where taken to...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Thu May 06, 2010 9:18 am

Miku-chan wrote:Casey, having been drowsing while the others were called back will here his name called from the room the others where taken to...

((Yay~! ^^))

"Coming~." Casey chirps cutely. He gets up from his chair, smooths out his dress and quickly proceeds into the audition hall.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Melkorios » Thu May 06, 2010 11:11 am

(uuuhhhhm, not to nitpick or anything, but I think you kinda forgot about me...)
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Thu May 06, 2010 11:19 am

(9Not forgotten, you were taken into the audition hall after your smoothie relaxed you...waiting on your reply))

Mai addresses the rest of the applicants...:"From what I see you are all somewhat of how we expect our staff to be...with some adjustments...congradulations, you are now staff of the Ultra Services Maid Cafe. Head back to costuming and Angelica, Jamie or Chloe will get you ready. You Auditions will be "Live" as it were as you deal with customer requests and such." and she dismisses them to the costume room where they will soon discover what she meant by Adjustments
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 06, 2010 11:34 am

Miku-chan wrote:
Meanwhile, in the main hall, Chloe hears Mikilla make her request and darts into the kitchens only to arrive moments later with a smothie for her..."Sowwy, youwr sthinging wath tho pwettie, I fowgowt to bwing you a dwink" the girl lisps apologetically, eyes downcast`

Mikilla fidgeted a bit as she wasn't sure what to expect. She was kind of regretting asking since it could mean that anybody could sip her a drink with something bad in it. She then saw somebody that she guessed worked in the cafe. She spoke with a lisp and she had a hard time understanding her. She then smiled and said, "Thank you. I am glad you like it and I hope that I can keep on singing."

Mikilla did her same crusty and as she took the drink and sip from it. She looked at the crowd and then said, "Please give me a moment as I pick out another song okay?"

Mikilla then went to the machine and search though it as she sip on the drink.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu May 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Lee heard that the new applicants had been approved, and that they had to report to the costume room for "adjustments." The Japanese/American was not sure about these "adjustments," but he went over to the costume room, as directed by the maid who announced they were now part of the staff. He sees Melk, and waves.."Hi, I am Lee Akuno. I was thinking about being a host of this cafe. What is your name, and what were you applying for?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Thu May 06, 2010 3:31 pm

( *felt ignored lol * want me to be in the group of you all got o constuming? )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Thu May 06, 2010 4:07 pm

((thought you were grabbed as well, sorry...and Baku quit for personal and access issues))

the others step thru the door to the messy cluttered room, just as Ella finishes getting TFed by the costume on the floor...(flashback when Eli replies)
Kris_Roth wrote:Lee heard that the new applicants had been approved, and that they had to report to the costume room for "adjustments." The Japanese/American was not sure about these "adjustments," but he went over to the costume room, as directed by the maid who announced they were now part of the staff. He sees Melk, and waves.."Hi, I am Lee Akuno. I was thinking about being a host of this cafe. What is your name, and what were you applying for?"

Jamie is surprised Lee had not yet recognized her, so she decides to have some fun with him durring his "costuming"

"...Oh my, master is so silly...>giggle<...but if master want to be a Hostess then Jamie-chan will help Master so master can help maids...>giggle<..." as she pulls Lee into a fitting stall
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 06, 2010 4:09 pm

(So, David's with the group that just got called in, right?)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Melkorios » Thu May 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Melkorios wrote:
Miku-chan wrote:Chloe pick that moment to bring him into the Audition room...

Melk looks up, seeing that one of the girls is motioning for him to follow her. He gets up and does so, led to what he assumes to be the Audition room. "So... what is it you need me to do?" he asks pleasantly, sounding like he's definately willing to work.

(My reply. :D)
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Thu May 06, 2010 5:00 pm

(Yup, David is hired, report to costuming...you to Melk)
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 06, 2010 5:32 pm

(Okay, just wanted to check.)

*David blinks when he hears that he's already been accepted.* That was... remarkably fast. *He then shrugs and heads to the costume room.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Evra » Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 pm

you did grab me i posted and you have yet to update me xD )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying