[FFRP] New Maid Cafe in Muffinville

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] New Maid Cafe in Muffinville

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:18 pm

*there is a odd surge of power in the air at the cafe... Suddenly the 'Girls' all find themselves in a room full of chairs with themselves seated and unable to move, a voice comes over the room, and Mai addresses the girls..."pop quiz ladies, you are currently in a new video game being tested out here at the cafe. It is VR based and will give our customers another avenue to subject their tastes. Your jobs right now are to help playtest the game and also work on your presentation skills. The one of you with the most points at the end will get a special gift. So have fun and enjoy your break...tehehehe" and Mai's voice was gone. Soon, a light starts cycling above each of the maids, their name lights up above them and each of the Maids feels the need to do something cutsie in the light. The first of the maids to be lit upon is Miki...

( yes the cafe is back in operation, and this will help every one remember who they are playing...)
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 pm

(This was a long time till Tuesday)

Mikilla looked confused and then said, "What is going on? I mean aren't we suppose to go home or something. Umm...For a little bit I mean."

The pink dressed maid then notice the light on her and felt something. It was something in her mind that was making her wanting to act cute and was at the moment overriding her nervous demeanor.

"Likie..." said Mikilla in a somewhat higher pitch voice as she wiggle her hips. She then picked up on side of her skirt which showed a bit of her panties, "How longie will this lastie?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:30 am

The light leaves Mikilla and she finds herself seated omce more, Mai's voice rings in her head...'oh but you will, but the day is but half over and this is durring your schedualled break period' Mikilla can almost hear the grin in Mai's voice. The light moves to Sei-chan next...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Lee felt the final changes happening to him as he, or rather she, was taken to the room with the other staff members. "What's going on, and why is my voice seem higher?" She hears the laugh of the owner, and then wonders what name they gave her, and where was that girl, Jaime at...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:33 am

Miku-chan wrote:The light leaves Mikilla and she finds herself seated omce more, Mai's voice rings in her head...'oh but you will, but the day is but half over and this is durring your schedualled break period' Mikilla can almost hear the grin in Mai's voice. The light moves to Sei-chan next...

"Oh so this is some sort of training?" asked Mikilla as she was returning to normal due to the light being gone.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 am

Holden waits for his turn.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 am

*as Sei-chan just looks cute, the light moves on to Holden. As it hits him he will feel a tingle go thru his body as his form shrinks, his hair darkens and his clothing shifts to the traditional english maid outfit with long sleeves and skirt, a frilly white apron forms and ties in the back and a lacy band also forms in his hair. A slight pushing can be felt in his chest as a small pair of breasts form beneath the top of the maids uniform. his male parts will shrink as a matching pair of lacy panties finds their way in place of his normal underwear until there is a slight tug making the change from him to her in the mere moments it took to move the light onto her location leaving her like so...
Her maid form will feel compelled to make cutsie intro replys as well...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Holly gasps. She checks to see if her breasts are real.

"Um this is different." She says as she finds herself in a pose
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:39 pm

rein sits there waiting for his turn looking at the other people
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Stray-chan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Angelica looked around confused, wondering why she couldn't move. "VR simulation? Well, that's cool! But, um, why can't we move? And since we're competing for a prize and I already have experience... um, am I at a handicap?"
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:52 pm

*As Holly checks to see if her breasts are real, she will feel the need to blush modestly as they seem very real. Soon the light moves to Rein and he will start to feel his body tingle as well...
Mai's voice comes yo Angelica...'Now why would I not include my best maids in any training? After all, this was one od your design ideas, and who better to include in it's testing...' her voice purrs in the young fiendbloods ear before dissapearing once more
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Miku-chan wrote:*As Holly checks to see if her breasts are real, she will feel the need to blush modestly as they seem very real. Soon the light moves to Rein and he will start to feel his body tingle as well...
Mai's voice comes yo Angelica...'Now why would I not include my best maids in any training? After all, this was one od your design ideas, and who better to include in it's testing...' her voice purrs in the young fiendbloods ear before dissapearing once more

"And what are the rest of us are suppose to do?" asked Mikilla as she seem a bit unsure on what was happening.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stray-chan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Angelica blushed and nodded. "Of course, Miss Mai," she murmurs in reply. "It is, well, very cool. And..." she blushes more, "Thank you, I do my best. One can always have a little more practice and training."
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Ookalf » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:20 pm

*David looks around.* What on Earth is going on here?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Evra » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 am

Rein blinks as the light suddenly shines on him he just stares blankly suprised not knowing really what to do as he feels his body begin to tingle
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying