[SRP] The Ghost town RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Ghost town RP

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Mei Lin nods, <Agreed...but how can I punch and kick this ghost, who seems to anticipate every move I make? It's like he knows my fighting style.> She gets helped by Midori to right herself on solid ground. <I'm out of ideas....I was afraid he was going to hurt my brother.>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Flannery » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Jack throws up his arm to block the kick. He skids back a few feet. "You better listen to your friend. You keep playing with fire, and you'll get burned." Jack throws up his hand and shoots fire like a flamethrower at Mei Lin.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Mei Lin dives to avoid the flamethrower, <Midori-chan! Nii-san, look out!> She then gets an idea, and phases under the ground, coming up from under Jack's position, attempting to land a Chi Rocket punch at Jack's chest. <Chi Rocket Fist!>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Midori performs a swift wind strike, but since she didn't have time to charge it, it's substantially weaker, and even should it hit Jack, he'd really only feel a gust of wind. However, it's enough to at least divert the flames.

She dashes up close, behind Mei Lin, prepared to plunge her long sword into Jack's stomach if Mei Lin's attack should fail.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Flannery » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 pm

The wind snuffs out Jacks flamethrower. Surprised by the attack he steps back. He looks down and seen Mei Lin about to punch. Using his foot he stomps down and absorbs the punch. It sends him airborne into back flip. He lands safely on his two feet. He look ahead and see Midori charging. Jack takes his hands and brings them close together. As if he is about to clap. Midori's blade stops dead as jack brings his hands together stopping the blade form piercing him.

From down the ally little footsteps are heard. All that can bee seen is a shadow. They get closer. All that can be seen is the occasional puff of smoke, the bright red cheery of cigar ash, and the sweet aroma of burning tobacco. A ventriloquist dummy steps forward and removes his Derby from his head. He wears a dark green suit. His bow tie is black. In his hand is a little cane that he twirls as if he is on a Sunday stroll, and in his other had is a large cigar that is lite. He takes a puff and the smoke bellows out of his open mouth. To anyone he does not look at all dangerous. But rather odd, cute, and funny. "Jack. The grandmaster is growing impatient. What is taking you so long?"

Jack still holding Midori's blade tight looks behind him at the little figure. "Gunther...things became...rather...complicated. Not to fret, it is nothing I cant handle."

The dummy leaps on top of a wood crate and takes a seat. "Well then don't mind me. If you want to take a break, I will gladly step in and waltz with these two delicate creatures." He takes another puff.

"Noted...now if you don't mind." Jack releases her sword and brings his leg up to kick Midori in the stomach.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 am

Michael and Faust remain as hidden as possible until the dummy shows up. Another one showed up, eh? Michael though to himself. This may prove to be incredibly stupid, but... He signals to Faust to stay back unless he gets into trouble, and tries to sneak up on the dummy, and hit him with his bat that is charged with energy.

OOC: Sorry for my lack of activity, got busy and then was looking for a good place to jump back in.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Flannery » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:00 am

((All good. After Tuesday I may not get to post for a while.))
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 am

Mei Lin falls down after being blocked by Jack, on her ghostly butt, <Nii-san...help me, please. Unlock your special abilities. You already know how to...> She sees the new ghost, Gunther, show up. "Great, another one of these ghosts. Looks like we'll have to watch out for him." She says to herself...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:28 am

Midori brings up her knees to block the kick, then mimics Jack, but with both legs. She kicks rather hard, likely enough to make Jack release his hold on the blade, allowing Midori to make another quick strike at his midsection, slicing in from the right side.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Flannery » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Jack attempt to back flip in an attempt to avoid the blade. The blade cut off several buckles of his straight jacket. Getting back on his two feet Jack he looks down at the ripped and tattered jacket. Annoyed he takes it off and tosses it aside. He stretches for a bit and cracks his knuckles. The jacket does a very good job hiding just how in shape he truly was. "That old thing is such a bother sometimes. Rather stuffy."

Gunther still sitting takes another puff. "The offer is still on the table."

Jack growing more aggravated shakes his head. "I'm trying to keep deaths and collateral damage to a minimum. We have already raised to much suspicion by abducting people already."

Gunther stands up. "The Grandmaster is quite lenient when it comes to death Jack. So a building or two is destroyed in the process, so what. The newspapers will say it was faulty construction of the foundation when it was first built. Covering our tracks is the easies part."

"So...The grandmaster doesn't care that shake the cages a little."

"Correct Jack, just so long as we get the boy. And not burned to a crisp."

"Well...well...well...today is my lucky day. It's too bad I can't say the same for you." Jack's hand ignite with fire.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Haylie » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Midori hasn't been dormant during this exchange: She's been charging up another strong wind strike, and now releases it as soon as Jack's attention turns back to her.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Previous

Return to Roleplaying