[SRP] The Ghost town RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Ghost town RP

Postby Haylie » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:04 pm

"<Speed, I would say. No surer way through a fire, except by water. Would you like me to do the honors, or would you?>"
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Mei Lin nods, <You start it, I will finish it.> She readies herself to take on the pyromaniac ghost with Midori's help.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Flannery » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Jack keeps spinning his finger. Growing more impatient he takes out his other hand and extends his fingers. He starts to slowly squeeze his hand into a fist. The fiery vortex slowly starts to get closer to the group as it squeezed tighter and tighter. The heat grows intense.

----------------------------

Ellie opens the back door to invite her inside. "Please, come inside, I have tea and coffee. I'm sorry you have to see this but the only way to get to the front lobby from the back door is threw the preparation room. All the rumors you have heard, all the legends, tales, and myths are all true. I can tell you alot about these ghost, and at the same time very little." Ellis looks up and sees fire in the distance coming from the town. It swirls like a tornado. "Strange...I have never seen fire like that before. Even with a draft, I have never seen it act like a force of nature." Ellis squints his eyes. "I thought they were not going to cause anymore trouble to the towns folks. Well, it looks like that tea is going to have to wait."
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Haylie » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Midori... stands there. Her hair flies about from the wind created by the fire as she extends one foot forward, then swings it slowly around behind her into a strong forward stance, her right hand slipping the sword back into the long scabbard as she takes a long, deep breath...

"<Wind Strike!>" Her sword flies back out of the scabbard with force enough to cleave a tank in two, sending a huge, powerful gust of wind at the flaming vortex, likely extinguishing it as one would a candle. If the fates should so choose, the sharp gust would continue on to aim for Jack's throat, as well.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:19 am

((Sorry, work had me busy and phone is pain some days))

Flannery wrote:Ellis crosses his arms. "You left out the little detail that you are a pure. If you want to find the ghosts, I can show you their usual haunts. But more often they usualy find you first. Be careful."

"What's a pure? I have never heard of one before, only different forms of psycometrics and any place I could set up my test equipment would be great." She says

Flannery wrote:Ellie opens the back door to invite her inside. "Please, come inside, I have tea and coffee. I'm sorry you have to see this but the only way to get to the front lobby from the back door is threw the preparation room. All the rumors you have heard, all the legends, tales, and myths are all true. I can tell you alot about these ghost, and at the same time very little." Ellis looks up and sees fire in the distance coming from the town. It swirls like a tornado. "Strange...I have never seen fire like that before. Even with a draft, I have never seen it act like a force of nature." Ellis squints his eyes. "I thought they were not going to cause anymore trouble to the towns folks. Well, it looks like that tea is going to have to wait."

'Twix' Starts to follow Ellie in when he stops and looks toward the area he is...What the..."she starts to say until Ellie starts talking again..."Who's causing trouble again for the town and what is causing that?" She says as she grabs a strange looking camera and starts recording the flames
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am

Mei Lin waits for Midori's Wind Strike attack to open a way towards Jack, as she prepares to knock him out with her Chi Rocket Punch. She gathers her ghostly essence into her right hand, swirling a white color as she clenches her fist, flying through the air at the opening Midori's Wind strike made. <Take this! Chi Rocket Punch!> She aims her right fist into Jack's right jaw, attempting to knock him back into Midori's Wind Strike attack.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Flannery » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:31 pm

"A pure is a person who can see the dead and communicate with them. That physics John Edwards, and even the famous Ghost Hunters are all pures. Only they managed to turn a profit out of there abilities. We best get into town. Maybe try and help." We can take my car. Ellis disappears and returns with him behind the wheel of an old 1959 Cadillac Hearse. "Hop in!"

---------------------------------------

Jack points his hand downward, fire shoots from his palm and rockets him skyward. He manages to dodges the rocket punch and the wind strike, but barly. The windstrike tares a sleve of his straight jacket off. He lands on a roof. "My...someone has some skill. How about joining us?"
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Haylie » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 pm

"Do not insult my honor. You think I will join you simply because you offer a compliment? Baka! I will not betray my friends." She readies another wind strike.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Twix runs over to her car and grabs a box, then jumps into Ellie's Caddie..."Lets go." She says, a feeling of anticipation she cant explain comes over her
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Mei Lin sees that Midori is actually helping her take on this evil Pyro ghost. <Show that fire bug who's boss, Midori-san! We can send him back to wherever he came from..>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Flannery » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:43 pm

"I'm one of the most reasonible guys you will ever meet." Jack takes a few steps back. "You brother is comming with me like it or not."

--------------

Ellis fies down mainstreet. The police are nowhere insight. "I have only seen a few of these ghost myself. They are dangerous."
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Mei Lin shakes her head...<No! I will not lose another member of my family! My death will not be in vain! This is for my grandpa, my father, my mother, and my brother! Chi Rocket Punch!> She attempts another rocket punch at the jaw of the Pyromaniac ghost...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Flannery » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:52 am

Rather than dodging the blow, Jack holds out his hand and grabs Mei Lin outstreached fist. He pulls her around and swings her around his head. He then throws her towards Midori. "If you think for a seconds that that will be enough to stop me, then you are sadly mistaken. You are going to have to do better. Learn some new tricks."
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:07 am

Mei Lin gets caught by Jack, and thrown at Midori. "<Oh, I'll show you a new trick, all right, fire bug.> She powers up her legs and rushes at Jack, <Chi Rocket Kick!> She attempts a flying kick at Jack's head.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:35 am

"<Damn!>" Midori manages to catch Mei Lin and get her upright so she could charge, but her concentration was broken. So instead, she charges as well, keeping pace with Mei Lin with her sword held like a javeline. "<We may need a new strategy, Mei-san.>"

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying