[SRP] The Ghost town RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Ghost town RP

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 am

Mei Lin shivers when the ghost mentions this "Grandmaster," "Who is this Grandmaster you speak of, sir?" She looks over at Jason, and back to Jack..."Please do not harm me or my brother, fire bug. You will be sorry, if you choose to cause harm to me, my brother, or any of my new friends, living, or dead." She looks over at Midori, and whispers in Japanese, <Stop the fire bug before he sets the whole town on fire..>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Midori's already on it, walking nonchalantly behind the bug in question, trying her best not to draw attention to herself, and considering her attire, she's doing a very good job.

First chance she gets, she attempts a simple, straightforward stab to Jack's back.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Baku Genkaku » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:00 am

(Hmm, this is awkward. The rp seems to have frozen... Is the disk scratched?)
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 am

(No, I think we are waiting on Flannery, the GM, to post whether or not Midori's attack on the Pyromaniac ghost, Jack, was effective. Sarah/Miku is already at the Cemetary, talking with the caretaker of the cemetary where Mei Lin is buried at. Jason was taken to the police station, where Jack the Pyro ghost showed up to "recruit" jason and his sister to come with him, on orders from the Grandmaster. There are a lot of bad ghosts at the cemetary, and we must stop them before the Grandmaster assembles his army.)
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:13 pm

(The disk spontaneously combusted, gotta go buy a new one.)
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Flannery » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:34 am

((Sorry guys, Like I said, the Army has me jumping threw so many hoops.))

Gee-chan wrote:Funworld; an old theme park which reflected back on brighter times when small towns such as this could easily support such places. These days it would stand nearly empty most of the time, even during the day. But it was night now, and the dim silhouettes of the rides cast eerie shadows on the ground, stained by the orange light of the streetlamps.

Despite appearances however, something was here; a spectral entity just about discernible to mortal senses, and not particularly more so even to spiritually active individuals.
The entity had no name, not a true one anyway, just a title, a nickname brought on by an old superstition. This name was Tom, a pun on the old legend of a black cat bringing bad luck. The reason for this name was one of the tell-tale signs that someone was being followed by this spirit, was that a black cat would appear before them, shortly followed by a string of unfortunate occurrences. As it so happened, many cats would do this, but it was the black ones that would catch attention.

The air shimmered slightly, only visible to those who's eyes saw beyond, as a shape began to appear. It was a cat. A black cat barely visible in the darkness.

Perhaps he had lived here, in this town once. He no longer remembered. His life before death was a mystery to him. He did not even know if his identity as a he was accurate, but given the name he had been assigned, it seemed appropriate to refer to himself as that...for now.

Wondering echoing through his mind, he sat there in the dark, staring up at the grim shapes above him.

from Tom's left the "Tilt-a-Whirl" ride starts up on it's own. To his right the carousel. The park seems to start up on it's own with the lights starting to flickr on and off before they finally light up.

---------------------------------

"To explain exactly who and what the grandmaster is is rather hard. His plan is for the greater good of all, both living and dead. Imagine, your sister over there back in the living flesh and blood. All this is possible, with the help of pures. Now if you keep fallowing me I shall introduce me to the others."
--------------------------------

Ellis looks at Sarah and laughs. "I'm sorry, but I really didn't think you were actually serious." Ellis tosses his cigarette butt into a trash can. "I highly suggest you pick up a new hobby. I can't guarantee your safety. And the sprites around here are dangerous."
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 am

Sarah pulls out her Rapier, it almost glows with the energy in the area..."This isn't a hobby. I have had this...calling...if you will. Ever since my father died, it felt like someone or something was watching me, telling me to do this but had no way to get me somewhere to learn what I know now...as for the bangers, what can they do? Are they somehow different here?" She asks
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Mei Lin notices Midori shimmer behind Jack, and smirks. "I should introduce you to one of my friends I just met tonight, Fire bug; as a matter of fact, she will be cutting in real soon." She looks over at Michael and Jason, "Please, get my brother out of here....We ghosts can handle our pyro guy."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Michael and Faust looks around at all of the ghosts and the one living person. "Well, looks like this is the right place." Michael says. He pushes his energy into his bat and approaches a bit, not really wanting to throw himself directly into the center of attention.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Michiyo watches Mei lin and Midori's fight with the evil Fire guy. "Ooh... This is interesting to watch. I wonder who's winning, though. Looks like the Flame guy is bad in some way... Hope the other 2 win, then." She continues watching the battle from a safe distance, silently rooting for the 'good guys'.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Haylie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Haylie wrote:Midori's already on it, walking nonchalantly behind the bug in question, trying her best not to draw attention to herself, and considering her attire, she's doing a very good job.

First chance she gets, she attempts a simple, straightforward stab to Jack's back.

(See above, I suppose)

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Flannery » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:43 pm

((Long day! Did room clearing drills all day! Those SIM rounds hurt something fierce.))

Jack looks up at the roof and sees Midori ready too attack. "So...I take it that you must be other one Stephen was talking about. I sugest you put that sword away."

------------------------------------------

Ellis crosses his arms. "You left out the little detail that you are a pure. If you want to find the ghosts, I can show you their usual haunts. But more often they usualy find you first. Be careful."
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Haylie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:31 pm

The blue-haired samurai girl mockingly ponders this before replying, "Hmm, no, I do not feel like doing so. Perhaps you should attempt to ask at a later time?" A sudden, swift stab at Jack's throat bars any attempt at a reply.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Flannery » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Jack throws up his hand. From the ground a column of fire erupt skyward. Jack uses this cover to jumps back and land on the first landing of a fire escape several feet away. He looks down at the group. "Bloody Hell! And here I was honestly hoping that we would not have to resort to violence. You should have stuck with your first option. Because unlike the other class 4 you meet earlier. I know how to kick it up a notch." Jack snaps his fingers, around the group a ring of fire engulfs them. He spins his finger around in a circle. The fire start to rise creating a large tornado like vortex. "If you can't stand the heat, stay of of the kitchen! Muh Ha Ha Ha!!!"
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 am

Mei Lin's ghost hovers protectively around her brother, Jason, and watches as the Pyromaniac ghost starts to turn up the heat. "Nii-san, please, get out of here, before you end up dead like me...." She urges him to go with Michael. <How are we to defeat a ghost who can manipulate flames like this guy?> She asks Midori in Japanese.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying