[SRP] The Ghost town RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP] The Ghost town RP

Postby Flannery » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:07 pm

The town of Aurora is like almost any other town. It’s a good sized town with plenty to do and things to see. It’s one of the few towns where time seems to have stopped, trapped decades in the past. It’s a town steeped in history. Like all towns it has it’s problems. But recently a long series of disasters, and deaths have a few people afraid. Most think it’s just life, but a select few know the real reason. Aurora has become spook central in the past several years. The dead have flocked here because something big is about to happen, but nobody seems to know what that big thing is. Everywhere, good and evil battle it out. The pures are trying to sort out the mess and hopefully solve the mystery before the whole town is destroyed. The time is about 11:00 at night. The town of Aurora is dead at night, all the stores are closed, and mostly everyone is asleep. You can start off in one of three places: The Graveyard, main street, or just outside of Funworld.

Ellis works in the mortuary and mops the floor, just outside across the street is the graveyard. he looks out the window and see the moonlight starting to come out from behind the clouds. Several human shape entities are started to appear and walk the grave yard.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Re: The Ghost town RP

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:42 pm

The recently deceased spirit of Mei Lin Takaga materialized near her grave marker that night. Mei Lin, age 15, in life, was about 5'7" tall and weighed 125 pounds, and would have been enjoying Spring Break with her brother Jason, instead of the cemetary. She wanted to go to her home and talk to her brother, and see what he was up to. She looked around for her grandfather and father's graves, the former Underground Boxing Federation champion wearing her funeral clothes, consisting of her white blouse, and black pants, with her black shoes. She had long shoulder length black hair, and ghostly pale blue almond-shaped eyes. She hovered above the ground, seeking companionship among the grave markers, taking note of their names, and dates of birth and death.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Jason yawned as he stepped outside Club Diamond on the main street of the town of Aurora, his guitar strapped to his back in a black carrying case. A few of the other members of the band he played with followed him out, their various instruments on their back too. He waves bye to them as each of them start heading their separate ways for the evening. The musician fishes out a cigarette from his coat pocket along with a lighter. He calmly light up the cigarette, covering the flame with his hand to protect it from blowing out in the gentle wind. He takes a drag off the stick and puffs out the smoke along with a sigh. "Oh yeah Jason, go to America...You'll totally be able to start out as a musician here...." He grumbles to himself as he starts down the street.

"At least back in Tokyo, there was plenty of action..."
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Meanwhile, Mei Lin senses her brother is in the town, and materializes behind him. "Hi big Brother! What'cha dooooing?" She says, trying to get his attention..."It has been a long time, hasn't it, since my funeral, yes? Have you forgotten me?"
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:30 pm

A lone spirit can be "seen" walk-floating up and down main street in a long, drawn out pace, as if lost, though this is really Midori's way of meditating. She was never one for sitting around, unless one counted riding horses. She missed riding horses. The lack of a proper body makes it difficult.

Her long, deep blue hair swished and swirled about as she walked, the long, elegant okatana in its equally long red sheath at her hip making small clicking noises as it bumped against the ground and swayed with her hips. She was a lovely girl, pale-skinned, wide deep blue eyes, blue hair that reached the ground, and a lovely blue kimono showing a sliver of moon surrounding a red rose. The only thing distracting from her beauty was her gloomy expression, darkening her light face. This woman knew tragedy, knew it well.

She didn't seem likely to stop to talk to a living person, but she might give another spirit the time of day... er, night.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Michiyo, a young looking spirit, is floating over a rooftop of one of the buildings in main street. Anybody who could see her would only see a little girl practicing with her violin on the roof of the building. "Ah... Nice and quiet. A lovely place to practice my music. And not a bad view of the street below, either~♪" She stops playing for a while and looks over the edge of the roof and to the ground below. "It's so silent now... I heard that cities would be more... lively at this time."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Mei Lin's spirit is still trying to reach out to her brother. "Please, Nii-san, help me find my murderer before he kills someone else. I know who killed me; he calls himself the "Bruiser", and he is one of the top enforcers of the Bloody Knuckles gang." She pleads to her living brother. "I wish I could hug you, but I can't." She looks around for anyone to help her with her being dead problem.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Michael sighed as he watched the entities in the graveyard begin to appear. He gripped the bat he carried as a weapon, holding it ready to strike. Investigating the strange activity in this town had become something of a hobby of Michael's over the past few years, particularly at night. He had quickly gotten good at sneaking out of his house without his parents being any wiser.

He allowed his gaze to drift from the graveyard to his ghostly companion. "So..." he began. "You think anyone in there would be friendly to us?"

Faust shrugged at the question. "So long as they don't try to harm anyone, I wouldn't worry too much about it."

Michael nodded. "I suppose." he says. "But, in any case, it may be worth more investigation." he adds, stepping into the graveyard, glancing around wearily.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Flannery » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Ellis steps outside and walks up to the grave yard. He couldn't sleep. And duty called. not only was he a mortision, he was also the caretaker to the cemetary. He walks out shovel in hand and walks up to an open grave. He jumps down and starts to square away the sides of the hole.
--------------------------------------------
The people on mainstreet:

As Jason walks down the street, out of the corner of his eye he sees he is being fallowed by several people.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:23 am

Mei Lin continues to float around near her brother, Jason...."Nii-san, be careful. You are being followed....hurry home. I'll stay near to protect you, if you want me to...."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:50 am

Midori, not being far from Jason and Mei Lin, sees the group. This is enough to at least give her pause and approach the group slowly, left arm resting on the sword in a manner that lets one know that she's relaxed, but fully prepared to use the sword if necessary.

She gets about ten feet from the group, remaining partially visible, but doesn't say anything.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Flannery » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 pm

From the alleyway ahead of them steps forth a man in a leather jacket with the sleeves cut off. On his arm is tattoo of a fist with blood on it. Behind him are several more men who look alike, on holds a chain, the other has a switch blade that he draws from his pocket. The few that were fallowing you catch up, they too look like the other 3. The only thing strange about them is they are all ghost. They all grin and laugh. One with a Mohawk steps forward.

"Well...well...well...now what do we have here? It looks like two poor lost souls." He walks around them in a circle looking them over. "You two are certainly a rather interesting pair. Let me guess...boyfriend and girlfriend! No...brother and sister!" He walks around them again and steps in front of them. "I'm sorry but this is as far as you go, you see, these streets are ours. And we can't just let anyone walk up and down them you see. So we find ourselves in a bit of a conundrum." From his pocket he draws a knife. "So...lets see where this go shall we?" The ghost thrust his knife at Jason.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Mei Li sees her brother is in trouble, and steps in front of the ghost blade, hoping it would pass through her. "You leave my brother alone, you jerk!" She then swings her right fist at the knife-wielding ghost. "Chi Rocket Punch!" She hopes to connect with her trademark right punch. If these ghosts are the same Bloody Knuckles gang she fought before she died, maybe she could find the one called "Bruiser" and send him to Hell where he belonged. She scanned the area, looking for ghostly allies to aid her and her brother.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Midori strikes swiftly and accurately. The thug might notice her holding her sword now, pointed backwards. She's clearly just swung it. He might also notice the distict lack of his knife-holding appendage.

"Please, do not strike the pedestrians, baka. There are enough of us as it is."

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Mei Lin sees the ghost lady wielding her sword, Midori, and smiles..."Arigato..." She readied herself in her boxing stance, now wearing her boxing attire seen when she was alive, from the Underground Boxing Federation. "My name is Mei Lin Takaga, Underground Boxing Champion, until these gang bangers killed me. It's pay back time...." She says hauntingly, looking for the one called Bruiser. "Yo, Bruiser, you and me have some unfinished business!"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying