[SRP] Ghost Town Sign-Up/ Disscussion

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Ghost Town Sign-Up/ Disscussion

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 pm

((Mind if I bring one of my Regulars over?))

Name:Sahah (Twix) Von Stern
Class: N/A
Skills & Abilities: besides being rich and a scientific
type, she is extremely adapt at building electronic
equptment, particularly where the supernatural is
concerned.
Background & History: The only daughter to Michelle Grant,
the movie actress, and Richard Von Stern. she lives with
her Grandmother, Gloria Essex-Von Stern. The Matriarch and
president of EVS, a high end cosmetics and ( of all things)
electronics company. Her father died in a mysterious plane
crash when she was 3 (and she thinks she still hears him
haunting her, hence the techno gadgets for the
supernatural). With her mother always away on some movie or
TV shoot, it was decided that she would live with her
grandmother. Because of her intrest in the companys held by
her grandmother, she has advanced degrees in engeneering,
electronics andchemistry. (But no Doctorates yet, after all
she is only 17) It is rummored that she is being groomed by
he grandmother to assume the chaimanship of the companies,
but there is no evidence of it from the Matriarch. Other
than being overly intelegent, she still is a teenager who
likes to hang out with her friends and experiment with the latest
goodies she builds. Got the nick name Twix form the cookies she always
munches on (no they don't make her fat cause she burns off the calories too
quick)
Description: 5ft 5 inches, blue eyes and and dark
black/brown hair wears a lot of chinos and cotton tops, and
a white trenchcoat that looks like a lab jacket, only more
fasionable.
Personality: High energy and bouces from project to
project, but a little awkward in social situations
Quote: "What do you mean it's not possible, I built it
myself and it didn't effect me...<what do they know
anyway>....(You stay out of this)...<make me>..."
Persona: Take Daphene from Scooby Doo.(The Sarah Michelle
version) and you have Twix. (With out the blond moments)

Details: Talks to herself, and to those who don't know her
well, they may assume she has dual personalities( Though
even a few of her closest friends think that to be the
case, and they may be right)
Good/Evil: Good
Weapons: A 100 blessing sword (Rapier type), willed to her by her father. Ecto containment unit of her own design worn as a bracelet, Prototype Spirit scanner, has the ability to accidently give spirits a solid form, but designed to be a kind of "Ghost Radar", when power levels are properly set, Prototype Spectral glasses allowing her to 'see' the supernatural world without tapping her personal abilities, which she has been unaware she had until recent events shown her.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey are sign ups still open for this RP or do you already have your fill? I am not sure when I will post a character on here, of course I need to find out if it's okay for me to do that. I am still on hiatus from posting here regularly so I am not sure when I will get my bio up. Is that okay?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Baku Genkaku » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Name: Fowler (First name unknown)
Class: Pure (But is a host for a class 3 spirit)

Description: He has dark brown hair that is fairly long for a guy (he can put it back into a ponytail that almost reaches his shoulder blades) and a goatee. He is average height and average weight. He use to be fat, but is now fairly attractive weight-wise. He hides any remnants of his weight problem with baggy t-shirts and clothing out of habit. He wears blue jeans and many black t-shirts with either nothing on them or some kind of artistic print on it (like tree silhouettes). Over the t-shirts, he wears an open, camo, long sleeve shirt like a jacket. His eyes are hazel, but closer inspection shows them to be a gradient of several muted and dull colors making up the light brown appearance.

Bio: He is a graphic designer for hire, who in his spare time indulges himself in mystery and fantasy novels, as well as a variety of hobby games. Often, he will hang out at a local bar to listen to music and does Graphic Design work for the owner in exchange for free drinks and other services from the bar itself (graphic design work usually costs a couple thousand dollars depending on the level of skill put into it. The owner of the bar has a good deal going).
Over the years at the bar, a spirit residing there became emotionally attached to him. Over time, this attachment made him her new haunt. After a year, Fowler has come to terms with the spirit after the first few months of the haunting. His features have changed slightly, but not so much that it becomes an issue. An example would be that his bones have shifted toward feminine proportions.... But only by less than an inch at any point on his body, so it's not noticeable to anyone other than Fowler. The spirit provides him with protection, from throwing objects away from him, to moving him from harm with a shove or pull. Being in constant empathic contact with her also gives him a form of radar. Whenever something or someone enters within a few yards of him, he becomes aware of it and exactly where it is located.

Good/Evil: He is good... But for the most part, he looks out for his own personal safety. The only time he really would enter a confrontation is if someone he knew, or if a child were in danger.

Likes: Pink Floyd, games, drawing in local and atmospheric places. Night life. Myth.

Dislikes: Drunks (funny, considering where he hangs around), loud and idiotic people, rude and "Better than thee" types... He just hates people in general (Individuals are different however).

Weapons: A switch blade knife (the kind that swings outward, not the kind that slides out) with a thin, curved blade. The poltergeist has the ability to invisibly extend the blade for him. So even though the blade itself is only a few inches and remains that way in appearance, when he swings it there is a much longer and invisible blade made of psychic energy being wielded.

The spirit's name is called Lady. It is believed that she might have been a singer or dancer in the bar back between the 20s and 30s, but died when shot down by an assassin. The assassin's target was in fact her lover, who was a major organized crime leader. However, when the assassin drew his weapon, the crime leader used her as a human shield before his men shot the assassin down. There are no photographs of her and she is invisible, but Fowler gets the distinct impression that she was quite beautiful in life.

There is a possibility that if she were to exert too much energy, it could change her host's body to a greater degree. She is more protective of him than anything, unsure why. The changes she is causing are unintentional.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Flannery » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:31 pm

((Alright guys. After the 28th of April my post may be very limited. I'll be in Iraq for 6 months. As of now, my only free time is after 7 o'clock. I have training all day everyday, but I'm off on weekends. I'll update whenever I can.))

"Prototype Spectral glasses" A fan of 13Ghost I see! approved!

Fowler is also approved.

And lavender, sign-up is still going on. We need more pures if you can supply. but a class 2 is also fine.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:02 pm

I will get to thinking and post it as soon as I have a bit more time on my hands. On Saturdays I can only be on the computer for an hour due to a deal with my parents. I will try to get one posted as soon as possible. It may be sometime next week.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Previous

Return to Roleplaying