[SRP] Imperial Powers, Main Thread

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Imperial Powers, Main Thread

Postby Zoey » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:05 am

Silver is suprised to see the little kid. Why would he be doing there? She jumps of her horse already defeated by the little boys gaze. "Hey squirt, what are you doing here?" she says trying to sound friendly
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:05 am

"Hail Iron Skin! My name is Finger-Blade Grahms. You probably have more important things to worry about then a rookie pirate like me, but I've always looked up to you. I was hoping we could sit down and you could spare me some tips on how I could achieve even half your greatness." Grahms said.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby El Magnifico! » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:20 am

The morning serenity was broken by the sound of falling stones. One of the rock formations toppled, crashing to the ground. shattered the silence of the tranquil glen.

Lucas stood up, having barely avoided the collapse.

"Stupid rocks! Stupid burial cave entrances that look just like rocks! It's got to be here somewhere!" An ancient king lay somewhere here, and Lucas was going to find him, and more importantly, his treasure!
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Aelae:
Aelaian Sea:
The old man looks Grahm for a while....suspicin in his clouded eyes...then smile. "O' cor' m'lad! Come ri'a bo'rd!" He yells across the gap.
Road; Nosnitobia to Aelae:
The little boy looks up at Silver. "Please Missus...do you have any food to spare?" He asks, woofully, dirt smudged on his face. "I'm all alone. Me family abandond me, an' I haven' seen a nice face in a long time...."
Rhalad:
Apparent Burial Site
Ah, yes...the Golden king of the Forgotten Kingdom....long ago absorbed into the empire itself...all records of it gone. Until now, that is. Though...it was rumored that his tomb was cursed....that woe and misfortune would befall all who disturb it. Does this young man really want to risk such misfortune?
Tavern, outskirts of the Capital
The light of the day reaches arcoss the empire...tired and old as the land itself. It slugishly seeps through the cracks in one Tavern, where our intrepid...'hero' lives. Telestina, as she awakes from her slumber, would find that, as normal, three plain, unadorned envelopes are waiting on the rooms dresser. Each contains a information on a required task. The first one reads as this:
We have recieved information that a young man, of acceptable breeding, has come to the attention of the Princess, and courtship has begun. This is worrisome to our prospects in this nation, as if she chooses to mate with the man, then the nation will have a stable government for years to come. You are asked to take care of him. Details to follow, if you accept.
The second one, if she wasn't already enticed by the first, would read as follows.
There are growing problems in the Kaveth. It seems that one of the king's highest general has garnered enough support to wipe out the desert barbarians. These barbarians do the work for us in this nation, and the loss of them will be...hard on us. If you accept, then you will be placed in the General's Harem...and you will need to 'take care of his needs' stealthy from there. More details to follow, if you accept.
Then, the third.
We have received news that a caravan is making it's way to a small port power. Obviously, if this reaches the town, the economy will flourish. This is not acceptable to our goals...and the caravan needs to be stopped....with as many survivors as possible. Details to follow, if you accept.
Each letter carries a different location...all equl distances apart, like normal. She may only accept one of the three....if she fails to show up at the drop site quickly, the information will be burned. This, however, is nothing new to her....they're always like that.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby El Magnifico! » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 pm

"If there is a curse...." Lucas mumbled, searching another rock for some sort of entrance, "I do not fear it! Such a threat is only for one with no knowledge of such things." he clutched a small talisman.

"I fear nothing!"
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Silver just wanted to hug the little boy and cuddle him, he was just to darn cute. Then again, she didn't want to make a scene. "Come on" she said motioning to the boy over to her side. "Well continue this later"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Grahms nods and orders two men to extend a plank across the gap. He turns to his first mate and whispers to him.

"As soon as we're inside, gather a team and start killing the others. Also, make sure the cannons are primed. Just in case."

The first mate nods ans Grahms walks across the plank.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Nosnits wrote:Tavern, outskirts of the Capital
The light of the day reaches arcoss the empire...tired and old as the land itself. It slugishly seeps through the cracks in one Tavern, where our intrepid...'hero' lives. Telestina, as she awakes from her slumber, would find that, as normal, three plain, unadorned envelopes are waiting on the rooms dresser. Each contains a information on a required task. The first one reads as this:
We have recieved information that a young man, of acceptable breeding, has come to the attention of the Princess, and courtship has begun. This is worrisome to our prospects in this nation, as if she chooses to mate with the man, then the nation will have a stable government for years to come. You are asked to take care of him. Details to follow, if you accept.
The second one, if she wasn't already enticed by the first, would read as follows.
There are growing problems in the Kaveth. It seems that one of the king's highest general has garnered enough support to wipe out the desert barbarians. These barbarians do the work for us in this nation, and the loss of them will be...hard on us. If you accept, then you will be placed in the General's Harem...and you will need to 'take care of his needs' stealthy from there. More details to follow, if you accept.
Then, the third.
We have received news that a caravan is making it's way to a small port power. Obviously, if this reaches the town, the economy will flourish. This is not acceptable to our goals...and the caravan needs to be stopped....with as many survivors as possible. Details to follow, if you accept.
Each letter carries a different location...all equl distances apart, like normal. She may only accept one of the three....if she fails to show up at the drop site quickly, the information will be burned. This, however, is nothing new to her....they're always like that.

The woman ragged clothes quickly glances the three letters over. Within moments she casually tosses all but the first envelop aside. This one seems interesting... She can't quite surpress a delighted chuckle. She doesn't try.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying