[FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RP - The Snake's Embrace

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 am

Joe cracked his knuckles as he buckled into the seat of his Hummer. "Damn idiots... heading off for supplies sporadically'll just get everyone in over their heads." he said, giving himself a once over to make she he had what he needed. Pistol... check. Crowbar... check. Cigarettes... He lit one up as he made his vehicle roar to life. Check. He was good to go. Spinning out of the exit of what could be the last refuge for one hundred miles, he speed towards west towards supplies.

As the sun hits his vehicle, one may notice the spiked outer coating of the steel reinforced doors. Barbed wire lined sections of the spikes, insuring maximum discomfort. The front section of the vehicle seemed to be outfitted with a wedge, meant for driving obstacles out of the path of the large vehicle. He wasn't stopping for anything...
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Millinescence wrote:The sedan hits the outer curb trying to get to Vic. "EEP! Yuuko, watch where you going~!" The front bumper scrapes against the curb and falls off as It backs up. The brown Ford then proceeds to go down the side of the parking lot, keeping Cadillac in sight as they try to find an exit.

((Hope you dont mind me taking licenses with imagining the layout of this area.))

And indeed Vic barrels past a opening in the concrete barrier, allowing parking lot access! But he certainly wasnt going to take it. He continues following the road, going around behind the mall and towards the road ahead. Anticipating the girls following him, he flips a switch on the dash, arming the chaingun. He then uses the controls to swivel it around to point behind him.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:51 pm

(Alright, sudden entrance into the RP 3 pages in, Go!!)

Name: Richard Mason
Appearance: Normal black hair, brown eyes. Glasses. A little skinny but not by much. A black jacket and some sweatpants.
Personality: Likes talking to people. Won't go in a fight that isn't necessary.
Skills: Good at climbing and swimming.
Other: Due to an accident while travelling, he has a leg injury that causes him to limp slightly. He can just barely run.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Flannery » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Millinescence wrote:The gaggle of Ovalisks ran towards the vehicles like it was the last day of school. Coming from every direction.
"Ah CRAP! Now you've done it!" Red Leader Exclaimed into his radio. "They have us surrounded...FIRE AT WILL!! Defend our Y-chromosomes to the last man!" A mounted Vulcan gun whirred to life from the bed of Red Leader's truck. The passenger manned the controls from the safety of the cab, aimed toward their heads and fired. Several other vehicles in the convoy joined the gunfight.

Ellis starts up his truck and drives off with the girls in pursuit. "It's a force of habit! I do it at every town I stop at, just to make sure it's safe. And don't worry about a thing, I have something saved for just such an occasion." Ellis puts down his mike and goes onto his dashboard and flips on a switch. A loud speaker from onto of his tractor starts to play the music similar to an Ice Cream truck. Rather ridiculous. But it serves it's purpose. To drive every Ovalisk in the area to him. Ellis takes off down the boulevard with almost every girl in the area yelling "ICE CREAM MAN!!!" Ellis picks his mike back up. "You guys go and get supplies, I'll distract them and lead them away."
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Zilla wrote:Harriet throws the handbrake and jerks the wheel, swerving just a tad. She slams the transmission in reverse and twists the wheel the other way, then just as thunderously throws the transmission into gear and burns rubber accelerating back the way she came.

"Wrong turn!" she yelled, a little nervous that that movement alone would leave her exposed. She guns it and darts down an alleyway, trying to get to the store.
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice grasped her gun, which took two hands, as Harriet told her to get ready, and then looked back through the window to stare at the chalk drawings, "Did you ever wonder how -they- survive?", she asked, before her heart skipped a beat at the sound of childish shouting. Blonde hair flicked around her back, and her eyes widen to see the gaggle of little girls come rushing at the truck, only to be tossed around by Harriet's sudden turn. As they started to speed away, she turned in her seat to look out of the back window, "They built... a fort?".

Harriet's maneuver knocked two Ovalisks off their feet into four others. ">.< Owies~!" One of the Ovalisks manages to hitch a ride on the rear bumper! It tries to climb her way into the bed.

Mendi-chan wrote:Joe cracked his knuckles as he buckled into the seat of his Hummer. "Damn idiots... heading off for supplies sporadically'll just get everyone in over their heads." he said, giving himself a once over to make she he had what he needed. Pistol... check. Crowbar... check. Cigarettes... He lit one up as he made his vehicle roar to life. Check. He was good to go. Spinning out of the exit of what could be the last refuge for one hundred miles, he speed towards west towards supplies.

As the sun hits his vehicle, one may notice the spiked outer coating of the steel reinforced doors. Barbed wire lined sections of the spikes, insuring maximum discomfort. The front section of the vehicle seemed to be outfitted with a wedge, meant for driving obstacles out of the path of the large vehicle. He wasn't stopping for anything...

Going out the bunker, the doors close behind him as he barrels down a dirt road leading onto the highway. A nearby exit takes him to the westbound boulevard. paint scrapes line the offramp, as if someone plowed all the vehicles off of it. Indeed a pile of wrecked vehicles lay crumpled on the side of the road at the bottom of the ramp. Once there, one could either go left or right onto the boulevard, a four-lane with a center divide.

Knight Errant wrote:((Hope you dont mind me taking licenses with imagining the layout of this area.))

And indeed Vic barrels past a opening in the concrete barrier, allowing parking lot access! But he certainly wasnt going to take it. He continues following the road, going around behind the mall and towards the road ahead. Anticipating the girls following him, he flips a switch on the dash, arming the chaingun. He then uses the controls to swivel it around to point behind him.

((Nah, it's no problem :3))

The Ford gains speed not hesitating to take their chance. The car jumps the sidewalk before tearing down the road behind Vic. They notice something moving on the top of his car. The passengers inside duck down. The Ovie behind the wheel swerves from one side of the road to the other, as she tries to gain up on the Caddy while shifting her leg down further to mash the gas harder. The moving target behind Vic is difficult to get a fix on.

Roggamer22 wrote:(Alright, sudden entrance into the RP 3 pages in, Go!!)

((No worries, sudden entrances are okay ^^v))

Flannery wrote:Ellis starts up his truck and drives off with the girls in pursuit. "It's a force of habit! I do it at every town I stop at, just to make sure it's safe. And don't worry about a thing, I have something saved for just such an occasion." Ellis puts down his mike and goes onto his dashboard and flips on a switch. A loud speaker from onto of his tractor starts to play the music similar to an Ice Cream truck. Rather ridiculous. But it serves it's purpose. To drive every Ovalisk in the area to him. Ellis takes off down the boulevard with almost every girl in the area yelling "ICE CREAM MAN!!!" Ellis picks his mike back up. "You guys go and get supplies, I'll distract them and lead them away."

((Lol cleaver xD))

The convoy stops firing when they hear the tune. Ellis's reinforced tanker looks nothing like an ice cream truck, but the cute little girls chase it anyway.
"Wow....good there luck Big Fella, yer gonna need it." Red Leader says into the mic. "Alright men! Park the truck nearby, let's do this."
"Copy that, Red Leader." The driver of a white box-truck in the convoy replied.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:52 pm

(The only problem with making a sudden entrance is finding out how to enter the RP now that it's already this far in...)

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 pm

((Hmm...Well, I said in the first post that one starts at the bunker...but you could also do something like Flannery's entrance and go down the eastbound highway in a vehicle. It's up to you.))
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Richard drives fast down the eastbound highway in a suited-up pickup truck containing a few weapons and metal grates on the windows. He recently found the abandoned survivor vehicle and decided to go with driving instead of walking for miles without any protection. He was currently driving down the highway for any sign of life, using the radio that was left behind to look for anybody that still wasn't changed. He drove down the road fast, hoping to not be spotted by any of the Ovalisks that might be wandering around. "Come on... Can anyone hear me on this thing?" He says as he flips through the radio channels.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Flannery » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm

]((Lol cleaver xD))

((I couldn't resist. :wink: ))

Ellis picks up his radio. He answers to Richard. "Welcome to the party. Glad you could come. Hey listen. I got a favor to ask. I got alot of hungry customers behind me. And I could use some support." Ellis shift gears and rounds a corner.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:53 am

Millinescence wrote:((Nah, it's no problem :3))

The Ford gains speed not hesitating to take their chance. The car jumps the sidewalk before tearing down the road behind Vic. They notice something moving on the top of his car. The passengers inside duck down. The Ovie behind the wheel swerves from one side of the road to the other, as she tries to gain up on the Caddy while shifting her leg down further to mash the gas harder. The moving target behind Vic is difficult to get a fix on.

Vic is ready to fire! But he hesitates... these were little girls after all. Or at least they looked like them. He lowers the chaingun, hoping to hit the engine or the tires, and opens fire. Putting the car in cruise control for the briefest of moments, he focuses on the image in the rear, sweeping the gun towards it.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Flannery » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:45 am

Ellis's Semi drives threw the intersection that Vic just drove threw. The Ford however is a half a second too late in crossing the intersection. Ellis's "cow catcher" hits the rear quarter panel of the Ford. The force of the impact sends the car into wild 360 degree circles. The car finally stops as it hits the curb. "Was that traffic light back there red? Oh I'm sorry, my bad."
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:48 am

Joe veers right and glances down the street to see if he can determine if any of the little monsters were near. "Doesn't really matter, as long as I'm in the car..." He admitted to himself, "But no harm in playing it a little one the safe side." The man takes a drag of his cigarette and accelerates!
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Millinescence » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Vic is ready to fire! But he hesitates... these were little girls after all. Or at least they looked like them. He lowers the chaingun, hoping to hit the engine or the tires, and opens fire. Putting the car in cruise control for the briefest of moments, he focuses on the image in the rear, sweeping the gun towards it.

due to the Ford's swerving, only a fraction of the bullets hit. Tufts of white smoke starts to come from the Ford's engine as Vic pierces the radiator. Then suddenly, as Vic drives past the intersection, a big yellow box-truck starts rolling it's way from a narrow side-road, blocking the road in front of the Caddy! If Vic looks closely, he could see a red-haired Ovalisk with cat-ears doing a raspberry in the window.
Flannery wrote:Ellis's Semi drives threw the intersection that Vic just drove threw. The Ford however is a half a second too late in crossing the intersection. Ellis's "cow catcher" hits the rear quarter panel of the Ford. The force of the impact sends the car into wild 360 degree circles. The car finally stops as it hits the curb. "Was that traffic light back there red? Oh I'm sorry, my bad."

The Ovies in the Ford scream as their car careens out of control from the semi's impact, crumpling the left-rear of the car. Once it hits the curb, the car stalls. Vic can hear the whining of the car's starter as the Ford's driver tries to turn the car over once more. The gaggle of Ovalisks that were chasing the ice cream truck tune coming from Flannery's semi now divert course to the stranded car. Once they realize the brown Ford's inhabited by their own, they run in the direction of Vic's Caddy. Finally, the Ford turns over and manages to get as far as past the stop sign on Vic's side of the intersection before stalling agian. The Ovalisks exits the vehicle.

Mendi-chan wrote:Joe veers right and glances down the street to see if he can determine if any of the little monsters were near. "Doesn't really matter, as long as I'm in the car..." He admitted to himself, "But no harm in playing it a little one the safe side." The man takes a drag of his cigarette and accelerates!

Going right, Joe sees a number of businesses, such as a bank, gas stations, a fast-food places up ahead. Joe also sees abandoned cars dotting the boulevard. Along with the same type of chalk graffiti and TP'ing on the shops and strip-malls. There are a few of the Ovies napping in the grass on the side of the road. They wake up to the sound of the Hummer's engines and stare at the car.
Last edited by Millinescence on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Millinescence wrote:due to the Ford's swerving, only a fraction of the bullets hit. Tufts of white smoke starts to come from the Ford's engine as Vic pierces the radiator. Then suddenly, as Vic drives past the intersection, a big yellow box-truck starts rolling it's way from a narrow side-road, blocking the road in front of the Caddy! If Vic looks closely, he could see a red-haired Ovalisk with cat-ears doing a raspberry in the window.

((The truck came from a side road at the intersection? Or is this past it...))

Vic curses, putting on the breaks. As he does so he glances at the truck, then at the rear view mirror, then decides to focus on what he is already pointed at. He opens up again with the gatling gun at the Ford!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Flannery wrote:((I couldn't resist. :wink: ))

Ellis picks up his radio. He answers to Richard. "Welcome to the party. Glad you could come. Hey listen. I got a favor to ask. I got alot of hungry customers behind me. And I could use some support." Ellis shift gears and rounds a corner.

"A party? Yeah right... This is definitely a 'fun' party you got yourself into... Support, huh? ...Alright, I guess I can try to help as much as I can with the weapons in this truck..." Richard says after thinking. He looks to the passenger seat of the car, many weapons still there after whoever used to own the vehicle ditched it for a reason Richard doesn't want to guess. "From that loud noise I can hear through the radio... I'm guessing you're in a little trouble right now too, huh?"

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying