[FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RP - The Snake's Embrace

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:44 am

Briony looked suprised at how her body was acting as she stumbled off the treadmill. As an adult, she'd kept to her own strict guidelines, always going to bed and waking at the same time, always the sane eight hours sleep. She never took naps, and even spoke against those soldiers that did, calling them childish. However, as she was led to her room, she couldn't stop yawning, and blushed as Camille's mature bottom wiggled infront of her in the tight military shorts. "I need the bathroom...", she said when they reached the door to her quarters.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Amy-chan » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Hiroko-chan answers the phone, "Hihi and good morning!" Elder Toria's voice comes out of the reciever, "Hi Daughter! It's about time for us to contact the Ningen bunker. Come to the comm center, please." "Sure, mama. I'll be right there." she replies

Hiroko-chan hung up the phone and leaves her room. She takes the elevator to the floor used as the communications center. She walks into the center. "Here I am mommy!"
A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
Amy-chan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Millie wrote:The road leads down a street where signs indicate an onramp to the highway just up ahead.
"Follow road, take onramp two blocks down." Susie looks over to Daniel. "Huh? ...You hurt, mommy?"

Daniel can only nod at the moment, his mind running thru the Skill Drills Vic insisted on everyone learning as he watches the Caddy suddenly pic up speed..."Oh sh..."escapes from her mouth as his human thoughts make a scared jump and forcing a painful return to her Ovalisk form...thru gritted teeth, she grabs the radio mike while trying to maintain control during her change..."The Tires Lilly, watch out for the..." the mic slips from her hand as she suddenly swerves around a jackknifed tanker in the road...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Musashi » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Millinescence wrote:"You ask lot of questions..." Becky says.
Alana hugs Kira. "That cuz he's smart. :3 Smart people ask loooots of question." She turns to Kira and answers his question. "Well, in springtime, we have children in the nurseries. Dont ask how, that something you have ta learn on ya own someday."
((some info on the nursery))

"Neeext~! ^^" A sister with shoulder-length brown hair said before the three of them arrived at the pick-up window. "What would you like sisters? Oh! And brother too~ :3"
They order their food, which the brown-haired sister served to them. The trio go to an unoccupied table and start eating.

Kira settles down at the table and nomnomnoms his cereal, kicking his feet under the table and swishing his kitty tail. He's very intently watching everything around him, his eyes darting everywhere. So much to take in o_o
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: [FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

Postby Zilla » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Lilly sees the chaingun car catching up to her, but... nobody could outrace Harriet, and those skills still lurked inside of Lilly. She saw the boxcar, which would be better fortified, but not as maneuverable as her truck. She looked at Kyla, who looked back at her, not knowing what to do.

Anthony could hear the pursuers rev their motor, and he knew something was up. At the very least, from the way the pickup was twisting and bumping, he could tell that they were getting into more heavily congested "traffic." He peeked his head up, noticing Vic's Caddy before ducking back down. and I just buffed that one for him too... Anthony thought. He looked around the flatbed at what he had available... It wouldn't really be useful, unless he got really creative. It might be in vain though.

Lilly pulled off the road and swerved to a stop on the far side of the boxcar. "You wanna go with others?" Lilly asked Kyla.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 am

Roggamer22 wrote:Richard laughs a bit and shrugs. "I had a weak-minded moment, blame a guy for having a conscience! Besides, I trust her. If she wanted to change us she would have tried to by now." He blushes a bit, remembering that kiss. "So, I suggest you go clean off that 'ketchup' and get ready for food, haha...ha..."

Karen proceeds to get one of the boxes of Mac, and saucepan. She fills the pan with water and sets it on the stove to boil. The kids are waiting at the dinner table. While Ryan stands next to Richard.
"Alright, but..." He leans into Richard's ear and whispers with a stern voice, "But if you become one of those things don't think we won't do something about it. Which would be possible if you take Laura's gloves off again." He leans back to let that sink in before he continues. "I'll go get the tape," He looks to Laura and motions her to come with him to the living room. Laura begrudgingly comes along, trying not to get angry at Ryan so as not to get sick.
The man then goes and tapes the long gloves firmly onto Laura's arm.
"There," Ryan says, nodding his handiwork.
About a half hour later, dinner was ready and everyone sits at the table and eats.
"Wow~! This is good! Thanks Karen." Connie says, taking her second bite.
"Yeah, not bad honey. Your casserole is delish." Ryan smiles to his girlfriend.
"Ohh stop..." Karen blushes at the complement and kisses Ryan's cheek.
"Yeah...stop." Brian says, referring to the kiss before going back to eating.
Laura silently eats her food.
After dinner, Ryan sent the kids to bed, leaving the three adults to hang around in the living room. Laura sleeps in the master bedroom with the knobs turned around so Ryan can lock the ovalisk in during the night.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Briony looked suprised at how her body was acting as she stumbled off the treadmill. As an adult, she'd kept to her own strict guidelines, always going to bed and waking at the same time, always the sane eight hours sleep. She never took naps, and even spoke against those soldiers that did, calling them childish. However, as she was led to her room, she couldn't stop yawning, and blushed as Camille's mature bottom wiggled infront of her in the tight military shorts. "I need the bathroom...", she said when they reached the door to her quarters.

"Well, there's a bathroom down that hall, first door on your right." Camille says, pointing down a hall nearby with a restroom sign.
The attractive woman and the scientist leads her into the bathroom and waits for her outside. The bathroom looks plain, stalls line one side the bathroom and sinks and soaps line the other. It had whitewashed walls and there was no one inside. There was a small window, clearly visible with a radiator for heat just under it. If Briony was contemplating escape, she could fit right through, only trouble is that they're on the second floor.

Amy-chan wrote:Hiroko-chan answers the phone, "Hihi and good morning!" Elder Toria's voice comes out of the reciever, "Hi Daughter! It's about time for us to contact the Ningen bunker. Come to the comm center, please." "Sure, mama. I'll be right there." she replies

Hiroko-chan hung up the phone and leaves her room. She takes the elevator to the floor used as the communications center. She walks into the center. "Here I am mommy!"

The communication center was vast and cutely decorated like the rest of the building's interior. Cubicles have been moved to divide the area in several places. In one area, several banks of monitors with security camera footage that cover the main areas outside and inside the colony stood with Ovies surveying. On another side is a dispatch center for the patrols and radio scanning units next to it. Hiroko-chan sees all this as she is led through the area. It may sound advanced, but it's really just simply set up and working with bunches of cable taped together strewn all over the floor going from one device to another and would remind Hiroko of spaghetti. Toria leads her daughter over to biggest cubicle on the floor. This is where she does her colony-wide broadcasts. There was a television camera, a chair, a piece of paper behind it with a pretty landscape background, and a set of controls.
"Okay, Hiroko-chan~! You ready to talk to some ningen? :3" She asks, going over to the bank of switches and dials that control broadcast frequency, one-to-two way communication, and encryption. "How should we do it? Television so they see our faces, or radio for mysteriousness...wooo~ heehee."

Musashi wrote:Kira settles down at the table and nomnomnoms his cereal, kicking his feet under the table and swishing his kitty tail. He's very intently watching everything around him, his eyes darting everywhere. So much to take in o_o

"What is it, Kira?" Alana asks, taking a bite and trying to see what her son is looking at. "No worry son-brother, you're safe."
Rebeca eats her food, but nods in agreement.

Miku-chan wrote:Daniel can only nod at the moment, his mind running thru the Skill Drills Vic insisted on everyone learning as he watches the Caddy suddenly pic up speed..."Oh sh..."escapes from her mouth as his human thoughts make a scared jump and forcing a painful return to her Ovalisk form...thru gritted teeth, she grabs the radio mike while trying to maintain control during her change..."The Tires Lilly, watch out for the..." the mic slips from her hand as she suddenly swerves around a jackknifed tanker in the road...

Danie sucessfully dodges the tanker. There was more stationary traffic up ahead, providing more obstacles to their pursuers.
"G-go straight, Exit 46. Left when get there." Susan says, giving Danie the next set of directions. Danie would know that this exit would take them to a suburban area of the city.

Zilla wrote:Lilly sees the chaingun car catching up to her, but... nobody could outrace Harriet, and those skills still lurked inside of Lilly. She saw the boxcar, which would be better fortified, but not as maneuverable as her truck. She looked at Kyla, who looked back at her, not knowing what to do.

Anthony could hear the pursuers rev their motor, and he knew something was up. At the very least, from the way the pickup was twisting and bumping, he could tell that they were getting into more heavily congested "traffic." He peeked his head up, noticing Vic's Caddy before ducking back down. and I just buffed that one for him too... Anthony thought. He looked around the flatbed at what he had available... It wouldn't really be useful, unless he got really creative. It might be in vain though.

Lilly pulled off the road and swerved to a stop on the far side of the boxcar. "You wanna go with others?" Lilly asked Kyla.

"No! Follow Susie to safe place. Go Lilly before lose them." Kyla tells Lilly, pointing to the speeding Mustang up ahead. She turns around and opens the back window and it's grating. "SISTERS! HELP!" She shouts at the truck, she points to the Caddy. She closes the grating and ducks as the Caddy closes in! Shots hitting the grating come soon after.

Knight Errant wrote:"You have a good plan, Gray. You two strafe the tires... I will give you the opening."

He powers down the chaingun and stomps on the gas. The Cadillac's massive engine roars in response, as they fly after their target... getting closer and closer...

"The tires, dawg! Shoot the tires!" Manny shouts to Grey.
"But she was right dere, how could I not shoot'er?" Grey answers.
The box truck revs it's own engine and attempts to get in front of the luxury sedan. Lilly's truck speeds off next to the box truck to try to get in front of it and hopefully catch up with Danie who is on the highway just down the road.
"Damn! The box truck is in the way...can't get a clean shot..." Grey says trying to take aim on Lilly's tires.
"Well shoot at the truck and make it get outta the way!"

The box truck is in front of the Caddy at this point. As the two gangbangers take aim at the tires, they noticed the mudflaps read 'SWAT' even though it was clearly a retired furniture delivery truck. It's rear door had been removed to allow the Ovalisks easy access.
The thugs open fire at the tires, but they don't go flat, the mudflaps having been armored by strapping flack-jackets on them. This causes the thugs to swear and get frustrated.
"Wheeee~" Three Ovies shout as they leap out of the moving truck...landing right on the Caddy's windshield and hood!
"Holy s***!! I'm seeing nothing but bad little brats here!" Manny says, sticking his arm back in the window and closing the grating so the Ovies don't get him. "Shake 'em off, V-dawgg"
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 am

Richard yawns and looks around. "It's so quiet here... Completely different from all those bunkers where you can't walk 5 steps without running into some insane nut..." He laughs a bit. "Ugh... Hard to believe all this happened in one day, huh?" He whispers to the 2 others. He stretches a bit and looks around. "Not as junky and dank here compared to the bunkers too. Guess it's better to be here then in those stupid prisons.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:45 am

Briony felt herself getting angry as she was taken to the bathroom, which then caused the sick feeling in her tummy to come back, on top of her tiredness. "I could have found my way to the bathroom on my own, Camille", she said with a glare as she went through the door. She felt so embarrassed by how different her body was now, so easy to make Ill, and so quick to get tired. Climbing onto the radiator, she peered outside, sighing when she saw how high up the room was.

Minutes later, she came back out, after washing her hands, her little face red with embarassment as she looked up at Camille, "I'm done...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Amy-chan » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Millinescence wrote:The communication center was vast and cutely decorated like the rest of the building's interior. Cubicles have been moved to divide the area in several places. In one area, several banks of monitors with security camera footage that cover the main areas outside and inside the colony stood with Ovies surveying. On another side is a dispatch center for the patrols and radio scanning units next to it. Hiroko-chan sees all this as she is led through the area. It may sound advanced, but it's really just simply set up and working with bunches of cable taped together strewn all over the floor going from one device to another and would remind Hiroko of spaghetti. Toria leads her daughter over to biggest cubicle on the floor. This is where she does her colony-wide broadcasts. There was a television camera, a chair, a piece of paper behind it with a pretty landscape background, and a set of controls.

"Okay, Hiroko-chan~! You ready to talk to some ningen? :3" She asks, going over to the bank of switches and dials that control broadcast frequency, one-to-two way communication, and encryption. "How should we do it? Television so they see our faces, or radio for mysteriousness...wooo~ heehee."

"Hum, I dunno. Either would be good. Oh! I got idea! Since Ningen's scared of us because we not look like adult, why not have a 'big sister' talk to them on camera? You think that would help?" ask Hiroko-chan
Last edited by Amy-chan on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
Amy-chan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Musashi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Millinescence wrote:
"What is it, Kira?" Alana asks, taking a bite and trying to see what her son is looking at. "No worry son-brother, you're safe."
Rebeca eats her food, but nods in agreement.

Kira pokes at the last remaining bits of cereal floating in his bowl. "Is just so much, mama. Lots has happened in little time. And I just feel like... like.. I want to... hug."
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Lilly revs the engine again, tearing down the asphalt and following her sisters for her life. "Be careful Kyla!" She says. "Don't want you get hurt <:3" She carefully navigates through the increasingly dense layers of traffic, hoping to keep everyone safe.

Anthony, meanwhile, trusts that Harriet knows what she's doing, and lies flat in the bed amongst the supplies.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 am

((Just posting to let everyone know that this RP is not dead. I'm waiting for just Miku, and Knight))
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Danie sucessfully dodges the tanker. There was more stationary traffic up ahead, providing more obstacles to their pursuers.
"G-go straight, Exit 46. Left when get there." Susan says, giving Danie the next set of directions. Danie would know that this exit would take them to a suburban area of the city.

Danie hears the nervousness in Susan's voice as she continues to give the driving directions. Danie cant help but feel nervous herself, this switching between forms was being a bit problematic as his thoughts were not very Ovie like in her Ovie body. The gunshots behind them making it hard to concentrate as her Ovie body continues to try coping with the injuries and stress. Her stomach also seemed to be roiling from the stress as well..."A-are you al...alright, Suzie-chan?" he says as they continue to weave thru the debries field in the fast moving Mustang. Taking the indicated corner, the tail of the car swings out and Danie automatically turns the steering wheel the oposite direction, taking the car thru a perfect drift as they go hru the corner in a controlled skid and putting the car thru a 270 degree spin at the end of the ramp, rocketing them to the left side of the exit and down the road. The car all too quickly reaches tripple digit sppeeds once more...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 pm

((Okay~ Guess we'll go without Dact for now. Sorry for the super-long wait everyone ^_^; ))

Roggamer22 wrote:Richard yawns and looks around. "It's so quiet here... Completely different from all those bunkers where you can't walk 5 steps without running into some insane nut..." He laughs a bit. "Ugh... Hard to believe all this happened in one day, huh?" He whispers to the 2 others. He stretches a bit and looks around. "Not as junky and dank here compared to the bunkers too. Guess it's better to be here then in those stupid prisons.

"Yeah, very different..." Ryan chuckles. "...Almost like it was before. It's why I chose this spot."
"Kinda is...except we don't have to go outside as much." Karen says with a yawn, nodding in agreement. She gets off the couch and takes out the cushion she was sitting on. "Oh look, this couch folds out."
"Really? That's good, but where would Richard sleep?" asks Ryan. "The bed'll be crowded with all three of us on it."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Briony felt herself getting angry as she was taken to the bathroom, which then caused the sick feeling in her tummy to come back, on top of her tiredness. "I could have found my way to the bathroom on my own, Camille", she said with a glare as she went through the door. She felt so embarrassed by how different her body was now, so easy to make Ill, and so quick to get tired. Climbing onto the radiator, she peered outside, sighing when she saw how high up the room was.

Minutes later, she came back out, after washing her hands, her little face red with embarassment as she looked up at Camille, "I'm done...".

"Okay good. You looks tired so we'll leave you to report to your quarters." Camille says. "Sleep well~ we'll be back in a few hours once you're fully rested." She winks and waves at Briony, watching her get into her quarters before heading off, "Tootles~!" And with that, Camille and the scientist make their leave back to the lab, leaving Briony to her own devices.

Amy-chan wrote:"Hum, I dunno. Either would be good. Oh! I got idea! Since Ningen's scared of us because we not look like adult, why not have a 'big sister' talk to them on camera? You think that would help?" ask Hiroko-chan

Elder Toria raises a brow at Hiroko-chan's idea. "An Aeternal? But those two big sisters haven't been around since they brought the first little sister into this world." She frowns in thought for a moment. "It's been forever since I've seen my grand-Arivida."

Miku-chan wrote:

Danie hears the nervousness in Susan's voice as she continues to give the driving directions. Danie cant help but feel nervous herself, this switching between forms was being a bit problematic as his thoughts were not very Ovie like in her Ovie body. The gunshots behind them making it hard to concentrate as her Ovie body continues to try coping with the injuries and stress. Her stomach also seemed to be roiling from the stress as well..."A-are you al...alright, Suzie-chan?" he says as they continue to weave thru the debries field in the fast moving Mustang. Taking the indicated corner, the tail of the car swings out and Danie automatically turns the steering wheel the oposite direction, taking the car thru a perfect drift as they go hru the corner in a controlled skid and putting the car thru a 270 degree spin at the end of the ramp, rocketing them to the left side of the exit and down the road. The car all too quickly reaches tripple digit sppeeds once more...

Susie screams as they drift around the corner. Danie's driving is starting to scare her. She looks behind her and notice that the truck her sisters escaped in were further behind them than she liked. "Danie~! Slow down!! >.< We losing Lilly and Kyla..." She looks around the street for landmarks, trying to see where to go next. "Uhh...straight down road, I tell you when to turn." Down this road, there was still some stationary traffic, but there's not as much of it as the freeway.

Zilla wrote:Lilly revs the engine again, tearing down the asphalt and following her sisters for her life. "Be careful Kyla!" She says. "Don't want you get hurt <:3" She carefully navigates through the increasingly dense layers of traffic, hoping to keep everyone safe.

Anthony, meanwhile, trusts that Harriet knows what she's doing, and lies flat in the bed amongst the supplies.

Kyla sweatdrops. "Look, there they are!" Kyla says pointing ahead of her as the Mustang drifts down the exit ramp. Harriet's pickup isn't as fast as the mustang, but it still manages to keep Danie's sports car within sight.

@Knight:
With the Ovies on the Caddy, they tap the windshield and taunt the occupants. Manny climbs into the back seat with Grey. They look at eachother and nod. "Let's get 'im."
"Fo' sho."
They open the grating on the back windows and take aim at the Ovies with their pistols to try and shoot them off the car. The ovalisks duck down as the shots are fired.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:08 am

(Finaaallyyyy. I was waiting for this to start again. XP)

Richard looks over to Ryan and Karen. He yawns a bit, "I'm sure there's another bed on this floor somewhere, considering how big this place is..." He says, rather tired from the events that have happened throughout this one day.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying