[FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RP - The Snake's Embrace

Postby Zilla » Tue May 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Lilly gasses the engine as she puts it into gear, all her pilot skills seem to be intact, since she had such a passion for them as Harriet.

"HARRIET!" Anthony calls, jumping over the railing to chase after the truck. He lands awkwardly, but ignores the pain as he sprints after the truck. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He yells.

Lilly can hear Anthony... he speaks to her in some way, she remembers him being a good friend! And he isn't holding anything she can see in the rear-view mirror. She eases off the gas a bit as he catches up.

Anthony lunges for the truck's flatbed, not expecting it to slow down. He catches himself on the gate and tips painfully into the back, which still had some of the supplies that Harriet had secured.

"You've taken Alice and Harriet from me, you may as well take me too," he says softly, so nobody else can hear.

Lilly hears the thumping and doesn't see Anthony in the mirror, and opens the throttle to tear out of the garage.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue May 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Millinescence wrote:[
Seeing Kira sad, Alana and becky hugs Kira between them, and Alana kisses his forehead. "It's okee..." She tells Kira. "Kira no lose mommy, I your mommy now." She kisses him again. "You see Blossom at next Cerimony. You prolly hungry. Let's go eat." The two lead Kira into the restaurant.

Kira clings tightly to Alana's hand and trots along after her and Becky. His little tummy is rumbly, but he seems more focused now on things around him. His eyes are still teary, but at least he's easily distracted.

"Alana-mama... there's lots of sisters. Where's brothers like me?"
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Tue May 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Vic frowns. His uzi couldnt penetrate the car they had sheltered in. He knew what could, though...

"To my car, NOW!"

He rushes to it, unlocking the door with his keys and jumping in. Soon it roars to life. If he had to chase them down and turn them into a red paste... he would. He gave them a chance.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 27, 2010 2:48 am

Briony blushed as she found running felt a lot different as a child, not least because of her lack of breasts now. Swallowing down a deep breath, she tried pushing her anger to the back of her head so she wouldn't feel sick, and concentrated on the run, although there was a little snarl when she heard Camille wanted to run more tests on her today. "Have you done this to anyone before... or am I the first?", she asked as she ran.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Millinescence » Thu May 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Roggamer22 wrote:"Ugh, I guess that'll work. But if those 2 say anything about it I'm blaming it on you." He says jokingly at Connie before taking the tape off of Laura's gloves then taking the gloves off. He takes the white gloves from Connie and carefully puts them on Laura trying to not touch her skin. "Keep your hands dry while I do this please..." He says to Laura while putting the gloves on her. Then he takes some tape. "Now can I trust you to NOT take those gloves off or do I have to wrap them in tape?"

Laura shakes her head, causing her hair to fling a little. "Nu-uh...you can trust me." She says before kissing him on the cheek, blushing afterwords. Nothing happens to Richard after she does this. After about an hour and a half of playing videogames, the sun sets and the sky darkens as night takes hold. Finally, Karen and Ryan return from their explorations. There were several spots of blood on their clothing, an idication that they shot something, but they didn't want to brag about that in front of Laura.
"Hey Rich, we're back." He says, peeking in the door while holding a cardboard box containing the supplies they've gathered. "I see that their mother didn't give you a hard time." He nods to Laura not noticing her new gloves. "Come on and see what we got."
Richard and the kids will be hungry by this time. Karen would be waiting for them in the living room with some bags of beef flavored Ramon noodles and another cardboard box of supplies.

((Epic music cue for Miku, Zilla, and Knight ^^v))
Miku-chan wrote:Daniel stumbles a bit as Manny's shot hits his back, shocked that Suzie called him Mommy after all...Uh...Hi sister daughter, is sorry if hurt you ;.; (talks to Alice) Do Sisters in other car know safehouse...?.? Daniel asks while itch in his back makes him flinch when he puts the seatbelt on, following the pick up truck out the doors

"Uhh...I dunno." Alice says with a shrug. "Susie help lots with escape. Susie?"
Susie ponders a bit. "Oh! I know of safe place. Lets see if other sister knows too." She says, taking the radio. "Lilly, follow us for safe place okee. Keep close." She puts the mic down and looks at Daniel. "Punch it. Next street go right."
"Look," Alice points. "Cute ningen in back of truck ^_^"

Zilla wrote:Lilly gasses the engine as she puts it into gear, all her pilot skills seem to be intact, since she had such a passion for them as Harriet.

"HARRIET!" Anthony calls, jumping over the railing to chase after the truck. He lands awkwardly, but ignores the pain as he sprints after the truck. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He yells.

Lilly can hear Anthony... he speaks to her in some way, she remembers him being a good friend! And he isn't holding anything she can see in the rear-view mirror. She eases off the gas a bit as he catches up.

Anthony lunges for the truck's flatbed, not expecting it to slow down. He catches himself on the gate and tips painfully into the back, which still had some of the supplies that Harriet had secured.

"You've taken Alice and Harriet from me, you may as well take me too," he says softly, so nobody else can hear.

Lilly hears the thumping and doesn't see Anthony in the mirror, and opens the throttle to tear out of the garage.

Lilly also hears a voice from the radio as Daniel's Mustang pulls in close behind. It's Susie telling her to follow them and try to keep up.
Kyla turns when she hears the thumping and sees a familiar face in the back of the truck. "Hey there, wanna come with us? Okee!"
About 40 yards down the road, Lilly would see the same wrecked Ranger Scout cop car that had chased them. The car's rear end was lit up with a spotlight from an Ovalisk patrol truck with several sisters standing outside. Apparently there to pick up the two stranded Scouts.

Knight Errant wrote:Vic frowns. His uzi couldnt penetrate the car they had sheltered in. He knew what could, though...

"To my car, NOW!"

He rushes to it, unlocking the door with his keys and jumping in. Soon it roars to life. If he had to chase them down and turn them into a red paste... he would. He gave them a chance.

Unfortunately for Vic, by the time he does that and Grey and Manny get into the car, "Warning! Warning! Lockdown will commence in, 30, seconds. Automatic override on, outside, doors, are now engaged. Please steer clear while the doors close. Lockdown in, 25, seconds. 23, 22, 21, 20..." The female automated voice says as it counts down each passing second. The two thick steel doors of the airlock start to close slowly. The computer deciding to close them now because it takes 30 seconds for both doors to completely shut. It actually seems like Vic could make it through the doors just in the nick of time if he hurries. Knowing this, the two thugs shout at Vic.
"Go, GO!" Manny shouts over the ticking seconds. "We can do this!"
As Vic hits the gas, they'll notice that the two doors shut in different ways; the inside door closes using two separate doors that part or come together, while the outside door would shut starting from the top and slowly work it's way down. Vic's caddy passes through the inside set of doors alright. But as the car passes through the outside door, Vic and the gangbangers can hear a thump followed by loud scraping coming from the chaingun on the roof! An alert goes off coming from the control interface. The screen tells Vic that the chaingun has not been ripped off, but has sustained some mild-to-moderate damage from the door trying to close on it.
"Oh s**t that was close..." Says a wide-eyed Grey as he looks behind him from the back seat of the car.

Musashi wrote:Kira clings tightly to Alana's hand and trots along after her and Becky. His little tummy is rumbly, but he seems more focused now on things around him. His eyes are still teary, but at least he's easily distracted.

"Alana-mama... there's lots of sisters. Where's brothers like me?"

"You rare and special, Kira." Alana tells him as they enter the restaurant. "Takes more effort to make boy. Ningen normally no stay in one place long enough. But dun worry. Once Rescension come, there be more brothers in springtime."
The restaurant was big. Once an upscale place to dine, it now had the atmosphere an elementary school cafeteria. There were no hostesses or reservations. The ovies just come in and get their food right from the cooks in the kitchen at the order counter where waitresses used to pick up the food from to serve their customers. The lines there moved quickly. There was a chalkboard sign with the heading Today's Special. In the chalk handwriting of a little girl, it read:
-Sweet ceereal
-chikin nuggit egg soop
-Pie with Oreos & cherrys,
turkee sand-witch side dish
-Soda to drink with meel~!

"So, what you want son-brother?" Becky asks Kira as the three wait in line. "I'd like egg soop :3"
"Oh! Oreo Cherry pie with turkee sand-witch sound good~! <3" Alana says happily.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Briony blushed as she found running felt a lot different as a child, not least because of her lack of breasts now. Swallowing down a deep breath, she tried pushing her anger to the back of her head so she wouldn't feel sick, and concentrated on the run, although there was a little snarl when she heard Camille wanted to run more tests on her today. "Have you done this to anyone before... or am I the first?", she asked as she ran.

"Actually, you're the first." Camille replies in her purring voice. "We're thinking of making more spies, but we'll wait on that until we have more resources."
Briony will find that despite just coming from her scouting mission and then oviefied, that she has lots of energy to burn. She is an ovie afterall, and just like any little kid, they seem to be a powerhouse of energy.
"Wow, a half mile...keep it up." The scientist encourages once she gets there about 6 minutes after Camille's answer to her question.
((Briony should start to get tired after somewhere between three quarters to a full mile))
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Musashi » Thu May 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Millinescence wrote:"You rare and special, Kira." Alana tells him as they enter the restaurant. "Takes more effort to make boy. Ningen normally no stay in one place long enough. But dun worry. Once Rescension come, there be more brothers in springtime."
The restaurant was big. Once an upscale place to dine, it now had the atmosphere an elementary school cafeteria. There were no hostesses or reservations. The ovies just come in and get their food right from the cooks in the kitchen at the order counter where waitresses used to pick up the food from to serve their customers. The lines there moved quickly. There was a chalkboard sign with the heading Today's Special. In the chalk handwriting of a little girl, it read:
-Sweet ceereal
-chikin nuggit egg soop
-Pie with Oreos & cherrys,
turkee sand-witch side dish
-Soda to drink with meel~!

"So, what you want son-brother?" Becky asks Kira as the three wait in line. "I'd like egg soop :3"
"Oh! Oreo Cherry pie with turkee sand-witch sound good~! <3" Alana says happily.

Kira hmmmms, placing a hand on his chin thoughtfully. He is thinking so very hard about this decision. One of his kitty ears twitches, and his tail gives a swish.

"I waaaaant... ceeeereal! Please. <3"

While waiting, another thought occurs in his little head. He pawpaws at at Alana. "Alana-mama, what happens in springtime?"
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri May 28, 2010 1:42 am

Briony felt her skinny little legs begin to tire after a few more minutes. Her wide eyes darted to the display to see how far she'd gone, and her cheeks went a little red, as she continued to push herself on, but it only took another few minutes for her legs to start to ache, "Make it stop... ", she whined, panting a little to keep up and avoid from falling, "Camille.... make it stop!", she repeated.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:22 pm

"Okay okay I trust you." He says to Laura and flinches a bit from the kiss but sighs with relief that nothing happened.

"Oh yeah, she was no trouble at all actually." Richard says smiling, choosing not to talk about the blood stains, especially with Laura around. "Ugh, I'm starving, that's for sure. Time for food, hehe." he says, going to Karen. "So you found some food right?"
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sat May 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Lilly can't see ahead of her as well as she could before, since she's lower in the seat, but by sitting up straight and tall, and bouncing up now and then, she can see fine. She drives a little off the road for a bit to let her sisters pass, and takes her position behind.

Anthony feels the cool air of outside for the first time since the outbreak. The feels the truck rumbling under him, purring from the tune-up he had given it earlier... And he sees the dusky sky overhead.... The sounds of outside are almost like hearing a treasured song from childhood...

"What have we been doing.... what have we been reduced to?" he muses.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sun May 30, 2010 1:57 am

"Uhh...I dunno." Alice says with a shrug. "Susie help lots with escape. Susie?"
Susie ponders a bit. "Oh! I know of safe place. Lets see if other sister knows too." She says, taking the radio. "Lilly, follow us for safe place okee. Keep close." She puts the mic down and looks at Daniel. "Punch it. Next street go right."
"Look," Alice points. "Cute ningen in back of truck ^_^"

Daniel hit the gas and flinches a bit again as the power from the supercharged motor pushes them into the seats and turns where Suzie indicates...>.<...owie escapes his lips as they round the corner
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Amy-chan » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 pm

After dinner, Hiroko-chan go up to her personal apartment and closes the door behind her. As she walks into the bedroom, her cheerful look slides off of her face. She walks over to a bedside table and picks up a picture there. A single tear trickles down one cheek as she rubs the glass over the photo with her right thumb "Daughter ...", she whispers "if only I can find you before anybody else Turns you. I..I can make certain that you remember ..."

She puts the picture back down and lays on the bed and drifts off to a troubled sleep.
A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
Amy-chan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 pm

"Too close." Says Vic as he races after the Ovalisks. He punches in a warming-up cycle for his chaingun to see if it still functions. If it didnt, his task would be rather harder.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Millinescence » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Musashi wrote:Kira hmmmms, placing a hand on his chin thoughtfully. He is thinking so very hard about this decision. One of his kitty ears twitches, and his tail gives a swish.

"I waaaaant... ceeeereal! Please. <3"

While waiting, another thought occurs in his little head. He pawpaws at at Alana. "Alana-mama, what happens in springtime?"

"You ask lot of questions..." Becky says.
Alana hugs Kira. "That cuz he's smart. :3 Smart people ask loooots of question." She turns to Kira and answers his question. "Well, in springtime, we have children in the nurseries. Dont ask how, that something you have ta learn on ya own someday."
((some info on the nursery))

"Neeext~! ^^" A sister with shoulder-length brown hair said before the three of them arrived at the pick-up window. "What would you like sisters? Oh! And brother too~ :3"
They order their food, which the brown-haired sister served to them. The trio go to an unoccupied table and start eating.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Briony felt her skinny little legs begin to tire after a few more minutes. Her wide eyes darted to the display to see how far she'd gone, and her cheeks went a little red, as she continued to push herself on, but it only took another few minutes for her legs to start to ache, "Make it stop... ", she whined, panting a little to keep up and avoid from falling, "Camille.... make it stop!", she repeated.

The scientist stops the treadmill at Briony's command. "That was...three quarters of a mile. Well done." He grins.
Briony will start to feel quite tired at this point. Once all their energy is spent, Ovies like to take naps as a way of restoring that energy.
"Briony? Are...you okay?" The scientist asks.
"Eh, she'll be alright. Let's take her to her quarters. I've got a surprise to show her there." Camille purrs.
"Yes ma'am." He says with a nod. And with that, he held Briony by the hand and him and Camille escort her out of the lab facility and head towards the barracks. Briony would see that they sky has darkened since they've arrived. It was around 9pm afterall.

Roggamer22 wrote:"Okay okay I trust you." He says to Laura and flinches a bit from the kiss but sighs with relief that nothing happened.

"Oh yeah, she was no trouble at all actually." Richard says smiling, choosing not to talk about the blood stains, especially with Laura around. "Ugh, I'm starving, that's for sure. Time for food, hehe." he says, going to Karen. "So you found some food right?"

"Of course we've brought food." Karen says, dumping out a box. It's contents strewn on the kitchen table. A case of Raman, some bottled water and juice boxes, a box of powdered milk, and several boxes of mac'n'cheese and crackers.
"What that on your shirt?" Laura asks Ryan, pointing to the bloodstains on his shirt.
"Uhh...that's..." Ryan started to say.
"Ketchup! ...yeah, Ryan spilled a bottle of ketchup, isn't that right honey...ehehe ^^;" Karen finished. Everyone but the kids knew Karen was clearly lying.
"Yeah...it was ketchup. <.<;;"
"Err....okay~! ^^" Laura says. "So, what do have? Can I cook? Huh? Huh? Huh?" She asks, jumping up and down in anticipation.
"Nope, we're cooking supper tonight." Ryan notices the new gloves adorning Laura's arms. "Well, aren't those cute..." He leans over to Richard and whispers in his ear. "Those gloves seem better than what I used, but why didn't you tape them on?"

Miku-chan wrote:Daniel hit the gas and flinches a bit again as the power from the supercharged motor pushes them into the seats and turns where Suzie indicates...>.<...owie escapes his lips as they round the corner

The road leads down a street where signs indicate an onramp to the highway just up ahead.
"Follow road, take onramp two blocks down." Susie looks over to Daniel. "Huh? ...You hurt, mommy?"

Zilla wrote:Lilly can't see ahead of her as well as she could before, since she's lower in the seat, but by sitting up straight and tall, and bouncing up now and then, she can see fine. She drives a little off the road for a bit to let her sisters pass, and takes her position behind.

Anthony feels the cool air of outside for the first time since the outbreak. The feels the truck rumbling under him, purring from the tune-up he had given it earlier... And he sees the dusky sky overhead.... The sounds of outside are almost like hearing a treasured song from childhood...

"What have we been doing.... what have we been reduced to?" he muses.

Lilly would see the Mustang veer right. Kyla waves 'hi' to the sisters next to the truck.
For Anthony, his question goes unanswered as he sees the box truck next to the cop car. The Ovies next to the box truck notice Anthony and Kyla.
"Siiisters~ 8D" Says one of them. "Quickly, into truck!" Says the female Coma leading the troop. The Coma starts the truck and waits for the sisters to get in.

Knight Errant wrote:"Too close." Says Vic as he races after the Ovalisks. He punches in a warming-up cycle for his chaingun to see if it still functions. If it didnt, his task would be rather harder.

As the warm-up cycle starts, Vic can hear the clanging sounds of metal-on-metal. The cycle stops and a warning appears on the screen. The interface runs a diagnostic and tells Vic that a barrel has been bent and is almost ripped loose from the chaingun, along with part of a bracket supporting it. If he uses the gun now, it would damage it further.
After reading the screen. "Damn...well what do we do now?" Manny asks.
Grey proceeds to roll down the window and open the hatch of the window. "I say we do what we hood cats do best...anyone up for a drive-by?" The thug smirks.
"Nah...there's no way, dawgg. They have as much armor as we do. Our guns can't penetrate dat."
"I know man, I was thinkin' we go for they tires. Make 'em wreck and then pull up beside them and cap 'em as they get out."
Manny shakes his head and sighs as he whispers, "You enjoy this too much, dont'cha Gray..." He knows what the Ovies did to the world. He and Grey have been members of the 5th Street Gang since the age of fifteen. They were street-hardened criminals before the invasion, and thrived on this new world of lawlessness and anarchy ever since. They had to kill these creatures to ensure their survival. However, something felt off about this run...
"What? Yo Manny, you down to ride?" Grey asked his partner, not catching what he said.
"Yea Gray, I'm always down." Manny says as he readies his weapon. "Just wish things was more peaceable-like around here. S***'s f***ed up..."
"Things'll be betta soon, man...just gotta keep the faith, y'know."
Manny nods.

Amy-chan wrote:After dinner, Hiroko-chan go up to her personal apartment and closes the door behind her. As she walks into the bedroom, her cheerful look slides off of her face. She walks over to a bedside table and picks up a picture there. A single tear trickles down one cheek as she rubs the glass over the photo with her right thumb "Daughter ...", she whispers "if only I can find you before anybody else Turns you. I..I can make certain that you remember ..."

She puts the picture back down and lays on the bed and drifts off to a troubled sleep.

Hiroko-chan sleeps surprisingly well despite her troubles. She dreams of her and her daughter running through a picturesque meadow of wildflowers, a town is noticeable nearby. It had refurbished buildings and roads left over from the time of man. The buildings were painted in not one, but many colors. And there was pretty landscaping everywhere. It was a vision of Recension. When Hiroko woke up, it was 8am on the dot. And several seconds after she got out of bed, the phone in her bedroom rang.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:33 pm

"You have a good plan, Gray. You two strafe the tires... I will give you the opening."

He powers down the chaingun and stomps on the gas. The Cadillac's massive engine roars in response, as they fly after their target... getting closer and closer...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Richard laughs a bit and shrugs. "I had a weak-minded moment, blame a guy for having a conscience! Besides, I trust her. If she wanted to change us she would have tried to by now." He blushes a bit, remembering that kiss. "So, I suggest you go clean off that 'ketchup' and get ready for food, haha...ha..."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying