[SRP] Back Down The Rabbit Hole

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP] Back Down The Rabbit Hole

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 am

(Okay, I'd like you all to begin by posting your characters going to bed. It doesn't have to be at night, but they do need to be asleep by the end of your post :))
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Back Down The Rabbit Hole

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Outside of Trevor's college dorm window, a hellish thunderstorm can be seen raging outside, blanketing the entire campus with a heavy sheet of rain and cracking the sky with furious bolts of lightning. Terrible weather, but it seems to be an accurate reflection of what Trevor is going through at the moment. He just failed a chemistry test, you see, and he NEEDED to ace that test if he wanted a good chance at passing the class. Now, it looks like his life as a college student is over.

"Damn it. What do you even need chemistry for if you're going to be an artist anyway?" Trevor mutters to himself as he lies in his bed and stares out at the raging storm. He only he didn't have to worry about such trifling things.... "I just want to paint. Is that too much to ask?"

After several more minutes of pointless staring, the troubled man closes his eyes and allows himself to fall into slumber. Real life can't get to him in his dreams.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Mike practically fell down his stairs he was so drained. Life had it out for him, he was sure of it. It was Saturday morning and while everyone else was waking up to have a good weekend, he'd just finished his four 10 hour shifts and a week of college and was set up to fall right to bed. His mind mulled over the possibility of staying up for another day, but since his chemistry test was Friday he had been already for about 36 hours. He was surprised he'd made it at all. He opened the door to the apartment and trudged in, glaring down the hall to the closed door that held his jobless roommate, "What a waste of space." he muttered as he dropped his backpack to the ground. The thud of twenty pounds of books echoed through the front room as Mike passed into his.

His room was a mess.

He sighed, once again looking at the same mess that had been staring him in the face for months, but without the time, he hadn't been able to clean it. Dozens of energy drinks, half-empty and depleted, were scattered on his computer desk and floor. "Tch...I'll clean it tomorrow..." he resigned once again. He slowly pulled his blankets back from his bed. He realized he'd needed to take a shower, but since he was halfway through getting into bed he decided to put that off too. Once the bed was open, he pulled off his forest green t-shirt, plain for his work. He glared down at his softened form, grown unfit from eating poorly and not sleeping right, his body had taken a turn for the worst. While everyone else told him he was still skinny, he knew it was only a matter of time. He pulled his jeans down from around his waist and let them, and the heavy pockets, fall to the ground. He stood, waxing philosophically to himself in his Superman boxers until he fell down into the bed.

"How I wish, wish, wish I could get away from it all..." he moaned. And before too long the aches and pains of the entire week the stresses of school and his roommate bearing down on him, and the fact he was steadily getting poorer forced his eyes to resign to sleep.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Blaze » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:14 am

Neil splashed water on his face in his flat's grotty bathroom. He looked at himself in the chipped mirror and groaned.

"Oh Neil, what have you done?"

He walked through his apartment, unpacked boxes still in piles against the walls and collapsed on his unmade bed. He knew he should be going over his lecture notes, but it was hard to get motivated about anything recently. The only thing he looked forward to was bed.

"Thing's will be better tomorrow..."

He rolled over and turned out the light before drifting into a fitful sleep.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Dave opened his room door and threw his belongings to the floor. He could pick them up later. At the moment he was exhausted and it was only 5PM. Well he did have a rough day, still he looked upon his bed with hopefull eyes. His bed had never looked so great before. He kicked of his shoes and jumped in. Dave knew he couldnt spend the whole day in bed so he set his alarm clock to wake him up in an hour and a half. Despite the windows being open and letting in sunlight they also let in a nice cool breeze. Thats all it took for Dave to wonder off into a sleep.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Ken finally crashes into bed. It was so late it was nearly early... but it was friday and he didnt have anything to do tomorrow. Over by the TV his 360 slowly begins cooling... haven been played unmercifully for the past eight hours.

He runs the past few games of Call of Duty past his head, chuckling as he remembers a few choice headshots... before eventually falling to sleep.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Gee-chan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Tom lay awake in his bed, as per usual. This was not because he was trying to get to sleep, but instead because that was his preferred position to go on his computer. Slow and unreliable as it may be, here he had an internet connection and due to his room's position, people rarely came up to disturb him.

Looking at the clock in the corner of his screen though, he saw that it was nearly 2 in the morning. It was around this time he normally went to sleep unless there was something he was doing.....which there wasn't.

With one last check of his forums, he closed down his laptop, and went off to sleep.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:54 am

William staggered into his apartment, panting and sweaty. He'd been on-shift extra hours to make up for people on vacation, and it'd been a busy day. "I swear, I biked across this city a half dozen times in one shift." He got himself a large glass of water, drained it, filled and drained another, and finally filled one more to drink at a more reasonable rate. He collapsed into a chair and sighed. It was only late afternoon, but the day had been so tiring, a nap seemed like a good idea. He look around his apartment, at the TV, the computer, the bathroom... he was so tired, entertainment and even a shower didn't seem too appealing at the moment. So he relaxed back into the chair and closed his eyes. "An hour nap can't hurt. Then I'll shower and grab some dinner..." Moments later, the exhausted Will was fast asleep.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Return to Roleplaying