[FFRP] Ladies Night

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[FFRP] Ladies Night

Postby Nikki » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 pm

The newest club in town has just opened up. Girls are around flock to it. There doesn't seem to be any bouncer.

Trace walks up to the club but doesn't yet enter. "Sweet a club full of girls." He says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: Ladies Night

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:56 pm

A young man walks up to the club, looking at ease and confident of himself. If one pays close attention however, he seems to be avoiding physical contact with any of the women present.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Karl Harris, son of Lt. John Harris, heads over to this new club. Like his father, he has joined the police force, and just graduated from the police Academy. The new rookie officer is now off-duty, but still keeps his badge and his permit to carry a concealed weapon, his police-standard issue, holstered, much like a detective would. He notes the lack of security at this new bar, and thinks he should locate the manager, and at least let them know about the large number of people flocking the entrance to the club. Besides, there could be underage people trying to get in with fake ids.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Jake sneaks along the alley behind the club. Sure there didnt seem to be a bouncer, but even so just strolling in didnt seem right, after all he WAS on a dare to sneak into the place. He looks around for a handy back door he might slip into...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby yugi83 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Yugi walked up and straightend his tie. He was here to do a review of the new nightlife in the town of Muffinville and his boss gave him this assignment. 'Great, just how I want to spend my Friday night,' the sci-fi loving reporter thought to himself as he headed for the doors. Puzzled by the lack of security he walked right on in and sat down at a table in the far corner.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Josie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Robert smile slightly as he enters through the back, showing the guard that he is one of the performers for the night. He slips onto the stage and begins to hook everything up the was set up for him earlier. He opens his suitcase and pulls out the mix table, latching it onto Clubs mixer-table and hooking thing up. "My best gig yet, I can't believe they paid that much for me..."
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nikki » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Trace enters the club.

As Karl enters the club his hair begins to grow and turn a bluish color before forming into a pair of pigtails. His chest grows into a pair of c-cup breasts as his manhood is sucked into his body. His clothes change into a feminine police uniform. She is now Joannie the Security Guard. No one else seems to notice the change.

For now everyone else is unaffected.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Finally spotting a decent looking back door, Jake pries it open and peeks in. Eventually convinced no one was watching it, he slips in. He starts looking around the backrooms of the club, for something to bring back to his friends as proof he had come this far.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:14 pm

As Jake enters through the back, his hair become a short girlish red do with a pink headband. His chest expands until D-cup breasts sits on it. His waist contracts does his manhood. Her clothes change into a pink tank top with a blue miniskirt. She is now Arielle.

Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Jake blinks as his hair grows out a bit, changing color. "Wha..." His eyes grow wide as his chest swells out into a large pair of breasts. "Holy crap!" It is all he can do to watch in stunned silence as his body falls away from manhood, his clothing soon following.

Arielle pokes one of her new breasts, still half disbelieving what her own eyes told her. Once she assures herself she isnt dreaming, panic sets in. "Ohmygod what am I going to do?!" She says, taken aback even more by her new soft voice. She looks around frantically, something did this... so it could undo it... right?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby shinryou » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 am

Trik walks into the club, "Hmmm... this is a pretty awesome..." he said, looking around, "So many girls here..."
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 am

Joannie, the new security guard, formerly Karl Harris, was suprised at the transformation, but now she could help the club as a security guard. She heads to the back to check out anyone who maybe breaking into the club. She pulls out her flashlight and nightstick, looking for intruders.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:57 am

Joannie might notice a girl near the back. Does she belong back there?

Trace looks for something or someone to do.

Robert's hair begins to grow and turn purple. A pair of sizable b-cups appear on his chest. His waist shrinks as his manhood disappears. His clothes change into a red blouse and a black skirt. She is now Haylie. If she were to sing her voice would a soft soprano. No one else seems to notice the change.

Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Ferdi heads into the club, looking over all the females present. Black on green? Seriously now... That skirt looks way too short - how'd you walk up a stairs without getting seen? The man shakes his head. Do these people know nothing of fashion, at all?
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Joannie finds Arielle, pacing back and forth, not knowing what in the world she should do. "Ohcrapohcrapohcrap..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Next

Return to Roleplaying