[FFRP] Ladies Night

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Ladies Night

Postby Nikki » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Trish sends a coke down to Kristen.

"Well maybe after this interview you and me can dance." She says to Caitlyn.

"Sure this thing Honey." She says to Marlee. "What do you need?"

The idea of being a boy sounds silly to Arielle. The girl might think she is crazy.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby the unbalanced one » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Emma frowned thoughtfully and drummed her fingers on the bar counter. "That does sound a little strange.." Her eyes take on a distant look and her brow furrows a little. "Reminds me of..something. But I can't quite seem to think what.." She shakes her head before giving Arielle a supportive smile. "Well don't worry, there isn't much to do about it either way now right? Maybe this is just a dream and you better enjoy what you can while you can right?" She giggles, possibly a little tipsy already before trying to order another drink, this time more orange flavored.

(Edit: The edit was merely the removal of a very poor attempt to modify a post that had a quote in it already, sorry)
Last edited by the unbalanced one on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Nikki wrote:Trish sends a coke down to Kristen.

"Well maybe after this interview you and me can dance." She says to Caitlyn.

"Sure this thing Honey." She says to Marlee. "What do you need?"

The idea of being a boy sounds silly to Arielle. The girl might think she is crazy.

"Dance...Well okay," said Caitlyn who didn't mind dancing. She looked at Trish and then said, "Whatever okay."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby yugi83 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 pm

"Well, first off, are you the owner? What inspired you to build this establishment and what kinds of clientiel are you hoping to attract?"
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Arielle blushes... she must sound like an idiot. But Emma's advice sounds good enough... maybe she would feel less crazy when she was drunk. The knot in her stomach loosens enough she feels able to take a sip of the drink Emma gave her without hurling it up. She drinks carefully.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 am

"Whoa whoa whoa. I just work here." Trish says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Joan sees the new female reporter come over to talk to Trish, and smiles. The blue haired security guard nods to the reporter. "I heard the manager is busy at the moment, according to Trish here," she says, matter-of-factly, "but I work security here, so maybe I can help with your question."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby yugi83 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 am

Kris_Roth wrote:Joan sees the new female reporter come over to talk to Trish, and smiles. The blue haired security guard nods to the reporter. "I heard the manager is busy at the moment, according to Trish here," she says, matter-of-factly, "but I work security here, so maybe I can help with your question."

"Oh thank you very much. I'm doing a story on the new up and coming hotspots for the youth of today. I was wanting to know what the target crowd is and how exclusive the club is?" I noticed a faint hiphop beat and strangely felt like going on on that dance floor to rock to it, but in my business suit? As if I would want to stretch the elastic out of my skirt's waistband.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:59 am

Caitlyn just sits there and listens. She takes another sip of her drink.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:56 am

Trish slips away from the reporter. "So how about that dance?" She asks Caitlyn
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:12 am

Kristen smiles a bit at the bartender, then goes to drink her coke. Okay... lots of girls here... Now how to make a good first impression on one?
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby the unbalanced one » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:40 am

Emma smiles at Arielle and pats her on the back. "Drink up and have some fun. If you still think like a guy maybe later I can give you a kiss?" :wink: She giggles at that and spins in her chair.

She stops spinning and looks at Kristen. "Heey, who're are you?" :D
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Nikki wrote:Trish slips away from the reporter. "So how about that dance?" She asks Caitlyn

"Umm dance?" said Caitlyn as she looks at the girl. She smiled a bit and then said, "Yeah. Why not eh? I am down for it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Joan nods, "First of all, my name is Joan Harris, and I am in charge of security here. My job requires me to keep an eye out for any trouble, such as drunk patrons, and unruly people, as well as those who attempt to sneak into the club without proper id. From what I heard from the bartender, it's an 18 and over club, and you have to have a valid driver's liscense or student identification to get in. Tonight, as you can see, it is Ladies' Night, and the men will be allowed in tommorrow night. So, what paper or television station are you working for?" She asks the reporter in the pink business suit.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby yugi83 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Joan nods, "First of all, my name is Joan Harris, and I am in charge of security here. My job requires me to keep an eye out for any trouble, such as drunk patrons, and unruly people, as well as those who attempt to sneak into the club without proper id. From what I heard from the bartender, it's an 18 and over club, and you have to have a valid driver's liscense or student identification to get in. Tonight, as you can see, it is Ladies' Night, and the men will be allowed in tommorrow night. So, what paper or television station are you working for?" She asks the reporter in the pink business suit.

I pull out my card and hand it to Joan. "I'm with the Muffinville Gazettee, THE paper for everything Muffinville. I wonder if it could be possible to take a look behind the scenes? See what happens?"
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying