[FFRP] Ladies Night

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Ladies Night

Postby Nikki » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 am

Trish gives Caitlyn a beer. She then brings the girl close and shows her her bra which has Trish embroidered on it. She seems too occupied with Caitlyn to answer.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 am

Nikki wrote:Arielle finds suddenly more at ease. She's a girl, isn't she?

Kris_Roth wrote:Joannie, or Joan, as she calls herself, sips her water as she talks with Arielle and Trish, as more new girls come to get drinks. "Arielle, are you feeling any better?"

She relaxes a bit... why was she getting so stressed out? She was a girl... she almost smiles, before her mind flashes back to her friends... who dared him to sneak into the Ladies Night club... because he was a boy.

Suddenly she feels queasy, putting down the water. "N-no... I think... I'm going crazy." Or maybe she already was crazy... after all her body was obviously female, and her ID confirmed that fact. But she could vividly remember herself as a boy... all those years couldnt have been just... made up could they?

She looks over to the bartender. "Do you know where the manager of this place is...?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:18 am

"She's kinda busy." Trish says.

Arielle suddenly remembers a different reason for coming. Why would a girl like her have so many male friends. She has girlfriends.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 am

Arielle stands up suddenly. "I... need to leave. Have to make sure..." She is conflicted... now remembering two versions of the same event. She remembers, though... her boy friends waiting for her in the vacant lot across the street. They... would know. Or they wouldn't be there... and she would know she was losing it.

She starts making her way to the door.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby the unbalanced one » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:56 am

Knight Errant wrote:Arielle stands up suddenly. "I... need to leave. Have to make sure..." She is conflicted... now remembering two versions of the same event. She remembers, though... her boy friends waiting for her in the vacant lot across the street. They... would know. Or they wouldn't be there... and she would know she was losing it.

She starts making her way to the door.

"Oh, you look pale." Emma exclaimed as she quickly moved in front of Arielle, looking at her with concern. "Are you going to be alright? Are you sick?"
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 am

Arielle blinks at the girl in front of her. "I..." she bites her lip nervously. How could she tell this person whats wrong with her if even SHE dosent fully believe it anymore. "You... wouldnt believe me. I'm not sure I do..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby the unbalanced one » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:53 am

Emma frowns before putting an arm around Arielle's waist and tried to guide her back to the bar. "Maybe if you talked about it you'd feel better? I'm sure the drinks here would help. Try this, it's yummy." She tries to offer to share her strawberry daiquiri with her.

(sorry if I'm acting..a little too odd, I may just be a little too used to muffin room?)
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:02 am

Joan quietly observes Arielle attempting to leave and Emma showing up to comfort her. "At least someone's looking out for her." She thought to herself as she sips her water, watching for any signs of trouble inside the club, such as drunk patrons, or those who would want to harass the patrons. She notes the lack of men in the club, and looks over at the bartender. "Hey, why aren't there any guys in the club? I know it's Ladies Night and all, but you think with all these girls coming in to get alcohol and other drinks, they'd be boys wanting to hit on them...."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Nikki wrote:Trish gives Caitlyn a beer. She then brings the girl close and shows her her bra which has Trish embroidered on it. She seems too occupied with Caitlyn to answer.

Caitlyn was a bit puzzled as the girl got close to her. She then notice that her hands was pulling on her shirt to show off her bra which had the name 'Trish' embroidered on it. Caitlyn looks down at it with a smile as she takes a sip of the beer. She nodded and then said with some foam on her lips, "Well thanks for the beer there Trish. Tasty."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Nikki » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:45 pm

"You're welcome" Trish says to Caitlyn.

She then turns to Joan. "Well tonight is more of a girl's only night. We'll start letting guys tomorrow."

Some of Arielle's old memories flood her head: Bra shopping, her first boyfriend, her first girlfriend. She also feels warm in Emma's arms.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Nikki wrote:"You're welcome" Trish says to Caitlyn.

She then turns to Joan. "Well tonight is more of a girl's only night. We'll start letting guys tomorrow."

Some of Arielle's old memories flood her head: Bra shopping, her first boyfriend, her first girlfriend. She also feels warm in Emma's arms.

Caitlyn took another sip of her drink and then looks over at Trish. She was getting some sort of looking at the girl and then took an attempt to finish the drink but couldn't. She then looks at Trish and then said, "So what other things you have here? Or do you charge for those?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Joan nods, sipping on her water, watching Emma and Arielle interact, and then she sees Marlee, the pink haired woman that looks like a reporter. "I think you should send one of your waitresses over to that female reporter." She tells Trish..."Thanks for the drinks. I'm on duty, so no alcohol for me. Besides, my father wouldn't be happy that his kid started drinking on her first job."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby yugi83 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Nikki wrote:"Any time sugar." Trish says.

Marlee feels a dizzy sensation before something comes to her. She went there for a story for the grand opening. Maybe she could interview one of the girls.

I stand up and walk up to the lady known as Trish. "Excuse me miss, I'm here to do a story for your grand opening and I was wondering if you would give me a short interview?"
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Only as Kristen approaches the bar does she catch sight of the cute girl in the mirror. Finally someone with some fashion sense, she thinks approvingly, still not quite realizing the girl is herself. Gesturing at the bartender, she mouth the word 'coke'.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:56 pm

the unbalanced one wrote:Emma frowns before putting an arm around Arielle's waist and tried to guide her back to the bar. "Maybe if you talked about it you'd feel better? I'm sure the drinks here would help. Try this, it's yummy." She tries to offer to share her strawberry daiquiri with her.

(sorry if I'm acting..a little too odd, I may just be a little too used to muffin room?)

Nikki wrote:Some of Arielle's old memories flood her head: Bra shopping, her first boyfriend, her first girlfriend. She also feels warm in Emma's arms.

Arielle begins calming down again. This girl was trying to be kind to her... she felt a surge of gratitude. She allows herself to be guided back to the bar. She takes the drink, but dosent drink it... her stomach still feels tight with stress.

"I... think I was a boy before coming into this bar. I walked in the back and... changed. At first I was just a guy in a girls body... but now all these girly memories are surfacing... and I dont know if I'm going crazy or not."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying