[SRP] Memories

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Memories

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Keith turns on the a/c in his car and sighs. "Man it's a hot one." He starts to drive along driving towards his work.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:49 am

Zeke emerges from the shower. Clean even! He shaves, brushes his teeth and thows on a bunch of clothes that weren't too dirty. A shirt that might have been white once, a ratty jacket and some jeans with tears on the knee. He steps out of his 'house' and starts walking down the street.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:34 am

Jessica stepped in through the main doors, letting her hips sway as she walked, showing off to the boys and making the girls jealous, her lips curled into a satisfied smirk. She headed for the lockers, and her's just happened to be on the bottom row. Setting the bag with the little dog down on the floor, she bent over, the skirt tightening around her thighs and her bottom, sliding up her legs until it was -just- covering her panties as she unlocks the door and pulls out her books for class.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 pm

~ Hal ~

The rest of the paper seems equally mundane. There's a good one in the funnies though. By the time he finishes perusing it the sun has climbed visibly higher into the sky. Maybe it's time to get to work?

~ Nick ~

After his colleagues have greeted him, Nick is free to wander. The store seems fairly calm. Though the rest of the staff appears on top of things. Though, there's an older lady that is looking around aimlessly in that distinctive manner of people looking for someone of the staff.

~ Bastion ~

One of the staff frowns at him, but then goes to get a mop. Fortunately, it's pretty warm outside, so his clothes are already drying. To his luck, there seems to be quite a sale going on. All sorts of quickly prepared meals are 50% off!

~ Lloyd ~

The can appears to be... a rather ordinary can. It's pretty dirty, actually. Even broken. No wonder someone left it behind.
Barring any unexpected acts of reckless driving, Lyoid arrives at his place of work with no more than the usual trouble. He is greeted by the people at his work, then one of them approaches him. "Hey, you got a minute?"

~ Edward ~

( Don't worry. I'm not moving that fast myself, so it shouldn't be too hard to keep up. )

Some of Edward's fellow students greet him as the young man arrives. Upon entering the classroom, he is approached by the guy sitting next to him, an amiable fellow that talks too much for his own good. "Hey, Ed! Glad to see you showed up today!"

~ Keith ~

Traffic isn't any worse (or better) than usual, so Keith makes it to work at his usual time. He receives some hello's from his colleagues, and a pile of work waiting for him

~ Zeke ~

The city is busier than usual. The good weather has apparently prompted some workers to take the day off and just relax. Seems like the downtown has quite a few people enjoying a drink or doing some window shopping, while the in suburbs those who enjoy a good walk are, well, walking.

~ Jessica ~

The young woman can practically feel the stares of boys and the occasional girl on her backside as she collects her things. On her way to class some are so crude as to wolf-whistle at her, while others, mostly girls, huff at the sight of her.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Glancing up at the brilliant orb, Hal yawns, and folds his paper. Perhaps it was time to go to work indeed. There hadn't been anything particularly revolutionary that came to him...but he'd wasted enough time. Taking a more brisk pace, he sets off!
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Nick sees the woman and strolls over to her. "Hello. Can I help you with anything?" he asks her.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:21 am

Jessica grinned as she felt people looking at her bottom and long legs as she gathers her books, and then picks up her bag, straightening up and closing the locker. She brushes a hand along the short skirt, and then turns to walk to class, smirking at several of the girls that huffed and winked at the boys that whistled. By the time she reached her class, she was late... as was quite usual for Jessica.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Zeke wandered down the street, not headed anywhere in particular. He just liked letting people know he was still around. He rudely elbowed past people, deliberately put his big feet in the way and in general made a massive annoyance of himself.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:27 am

Keith makes it to work! He greeting everyone that greets him. And then gets started with his work. Yes it is boring but that is what he does.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:58 pm

"For once, luck finally seems to be coming my way." Bastion quickly grabs a cart off from the side and quickly runs down the aisles, throwing random bags of food inside. Better to take advantage of this opportunity before some cruel twist of fate takes it away....
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Lloyd nods as the fellow employee asks him for some time, he want that late so it was ok. "Uh, hey. What's going on?"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 pm

( Lack of internet-ness kept me from posting. On the bright side, I seem to have recieved a ton of inspiration~ )

~ Hal ~

The sun's warm rays gently warm Hal's back as he makes his way to work. The walk is short and refreshing, but his arrival at work is slightly less so. He is greeted by his colleagues, if not very amiably at least not openly hostile either. Before long he finds himself back at his familiar desk, a half-finished design on his drawing table.

~ Nick ~

"Oh, thank you, young man," the woman smiles at Nick. "I am looking for some sheet music. It's for my daughter, you see, she wants to play it." She squints hopefully at him.

~ Jessica ~

"I'm delighted you could make it, my dear Jessica," the too pleasant voice of Jessica's least favourite teacher greets her as she enters the lecture room. The tall, black-haired woman smiles far too warmly at her. "If it pleases you, perhaps you could find a seat? Or should I send someone to get a pillow first? Perhaps you'd care to have brunch before I continue?"

~ Zeke ~

Zeke's behaviour earns him a chorus of grunts, muttered curses and not a few insults slung to his head. His bulldozing ways are however brought up short when a wall suddenly steps into his way. The wall grunts as he runs into it, revealing it to be not a brick wall but merely a human build like one. The man is easily two meters tall and built to scale. His arms are like tree trunks, and a mass of chest hair curls out from under the neckline of his tanktop.
"Hey squirt, you better apologize when running into people!" Two mean little eyes squint down at him.

~ Keith ~

Letters. Lots and lots of letters. A big city like Mawaro handles tons upon tons of mail. Only a small part goes through Keith's hands, but it seems like an endless flood of junk mail, bills, the occasional postcard and - huh, what's that? A single letter slips out of the pile. It is addressed simply to 'Kat' in a child's clumsy handwriting. There is no address.

~ Bastion ~

As Bastion is stocking up on food he happens to pick up the wrong package. The item in questions just happens to be the support of the stack of cans right beside the pile of food, and taking it away sends the whole mess clattering right onto the floor...

~ LLoyd ~

"I know it's a weird request," the young man tells him, covering the mic on his headset, "but could you take this call? I just can't deal with this guy..." Lloyd's colleague sighs. "You're much better at this than I am." He looks up at him with pleading eyes. "Please? Drinks are on me tonight..."
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC: I have the opposite problem....lots of internet time, no inspiration....grr

Edward couldn't help but rub his temples. It was early in the morning. Far too early to have to listen to this idiot with his loud voice, then again he was his friend so he felt obliged to at least put up with him till he properly woke up.

"Keep it down would you?" he groaned, "Some of us are trying to go back to sleep here. What are you so excited about anyway?"

Edward face may as well have had 'irritated' written across it in a neon sign, but alas, his friend either somehow didn't pick up on that or chose to ignore it, possibly just to irritate him.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Zeke looks up at the walking brick wall and smirks.

"Who's gonna make me? You? I don't think so, you tub of lard."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Nick nods and leads the woman to where the sheet music is. "this is all the sheet music we have. What exactly is it that you were looking for? Did you have a specific song or artist in mind, and what instrument is this for?" he asks, trying to get as much info as possible.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying