[SRP] Memories

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Memories

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Keith goes through the letters. Letter, letter, junk mail, wedding magazine, videogame magazine, more junk, letter, letter, postcards, booooooring. He Keeps going through the assorted mail and sorting it yawning. He bends down noticing the letter with his nick name on it. He turns it over in his hand looking it over, did someone add this in knowing he'd see it? Maybe it was placed there for him. He shrugs and begins to open the letter.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Lloyd nods. "Its fine, its fine. I'll handel it" he replied taking the call. "Hello?" he said into the phone.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:15 am

( Notice: I shall attempt to provide weekly updates. )

~ Edward ~

"Big news, big news!" Edward's classmate, Jonathan, he rembered, grabbed sat down on the corner of the desk, grinning like a maniac. "Did you hear? There's a transfer student coming! And guess what? She's supposed to be some genius... and smoking hot!"

~ Zeke ~

The wall-man grins and cracks his knuckles. Two voices come from behind Zeke. "He was hoping you'd say that." He recognizes the voices as belonging to Mouse and Weasel, two minor members of a puny gang that likes to think of themselves as rivals to his own.

~ Nick ~

"Well, it's a song," the woman thoughfully replies, "and it has notes in it... Yeah, that's what she said. She likes to play them, you see."

~ Keith ~

"Dear Kat," the letter begins in the adorable handwriting of a little girl trying her very best to write neatly. Keith can almost picture her sitting at her desk with the tip of her tongue out of her mouth in concentration. "Mom says that you're in very comfortable place. I hope it's warm where you are. It's cold here. It's raining. I forgot to give you your blankie, so I put it in this letter. Is there someone to play with?Daddy says you can't write, but I know you can! Write back!" It's signed with lots of hearts and flowers, amongst which Keith can barely make out a name, 'Lizzy'.
A ragged piece of cloth is crammed in the envelop. It smells... like cat?

~ Lloyd ~

"Uhm, hi?" An androgynous voice greets him. "You sound different. Did I get transfered to someone else?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:27 am

Jacqueline wrote:~ Keith ~

"Dear Kat," the letter begins in the adorable handwriting of a little girl trying her very best to write neatly. Keith can almost picture her sitting at her desk with the tip of her tongue out of her mouth in concentration. "Mom says that you're in very comfortable place. I hope it's warm where you are. It's cold here. It's raining. I forgot to give you your blankie, so I put it in this letter. Is there someone to play with?Daddy says you can't write, but I know you can! Write back!" It's signed with lots of hearts and flowers, amongst which Keith can barely make out a name, 'Lizzy'.
A ragged piece of cloth is crammed in the envelop. It smells... like cat?

Keith reads the letter sitting there thinking, he looks around to see if any of the of employees are snickering or giving signs that they are playing a joke on him. Seeing nothing he reads the note over again wondering if it is for someone else instead. But why would it have his nick name. He tugs on the piece of clothe removing it from the envelope and examining it.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Zoey » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:27 am

" Yes, my name's Lloyd. How can I help you?" he replies.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm

The sun's warm rays gently warm Hal's back as he makes his way to work. The walk is short and refreshing, but his arrival at work is slightly less so. He is greeted by his colleagues, if not very amiably at least not openly hostile either. Before long he finds himself back at his familiar desk, a half-finished design on his drawing table.

Giving an offhand response to his fellow workers, to match their neutral greeting, Hal walks over, peering at his desk. he wasn't particularly excited by any designs floating in his head...but another day, another dollar, as they say. Sitting down, he pulls out a pencil, and glances more closely at the design, considering what he;d been trying to do with it. (assuming that it's not a random unfamiliar design.)
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Zeke smirked as he heard the voices.

"Hey Mouse, Weasel. Gonna sic your shaved gorilla on me or act like you have a testicle between the two of you and fight me yourselves?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:45 am

Norman watches the slow trickle of students coming in. Huh, this wasn't in the forcast today...I thought'd was supposed to be sunny He waits until class starts.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Nick nods to the woman. "Alright..." he says. "I don't suppose you could get any more specific than that? Or maybe you could call someone to get the name of the song?"
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:55 am

Jessica's nose wrinkled at the woman as she made the sarcastic comments when the girl came into the room, her hips swaying, short dress swishing about her thighs as she wriggled between the desks, 'accidentally' brushing her bottom close to a few boys before reaching her seat, and lowered the bag with her puppy in beside the chair as she sat down, and started to pull out her books.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm

~ Keith ~

It's a plain piece of cloth. It smells like cat, and upon closer inspection seems to be covered with cat hair. There doesn't seem to be anything special about it at all.

~ Lloyd ~

"You seem, I seem to have a problem with my computer." A melodious laugh follows. "You probably hear that a million times each day, don't you? The problem is, it doesn't seem to do anything at all. I turn the power on, but it won't start."

~ Hal ~

The design on the desk is the very same as he has been working on for some time now. It's still only half-finished, as he hadn't really found the right direction for it. Far off in the distance, he might or might not notice two of his co-workers muttering together.

~ Zeke ~

"Fight? What do you take us for?" The two grunts look at Zeke with mock innocent expressions. "We're just two innocent passer-by's that happen to innocently pass by a fight already in progress. Of course, once the police also passes by, it'll be our civic duty to point out that you were the one that started the fight." The two grin at eachother. "Speaking off, that alley is free!" A hand the size of a shovel grabs Zeke's shoulder, and a second later he finds himself roughly shoved into the deserted alley.

~ Norman ~

Before long most students have taken their seats. Only seconds before the bell rings a last straggler comes hurrying in, looking out of breath. Hearing the footsteps of the teacher in the hallway, the short, brown-haired, glasses-wearing student hastily look around for an empty seat. As it happens, there's a nice spot right besides Norman...

~ Nick ~

"Oh no, only my daughter knows, and I want it to be a surprise!" The woman smiles happily. "I think it was something with the word... 'the' in the titel..."

~ Jessica ~

"Jessica, late. Brad, late. Dan, late." Several pairs of eyes snap from Jessica's underside to the teacher in front of the class, their owners muttering curses under their breath.
The rest of the class is equally frustrating. Miss Johnson has a habit of picking out those students that are least likely to know the answer. Jessica herself gets handed several trick questions and questions about material the teacher is just about to explain, to serve as 'demonstration'. Fortunately, after a grueling hour, the bell rings to signal the end of the period.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Zeke quickly stands up after being thrown into the alley and casually dusts himself off. He looks around for any viable weapons, keeping his confidence.

"I'll like to see you squeal on me with no teeth."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Nick sighs a bit. "Unfortunately, that doesn't really narrow down the choices..." he says. "If you don't know any more direct information about the song, then you may just need to browse our selection until you find what you're looking for."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Alissa of Someday » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 am

~ Hal ~

The design on the desk is the very same as he has been working on for some time now. It's still only half-finished, as he hadn't really found the right direction for it. Far off in the distance, he might or might not notice two of his co-workers muttering together.

Touching his pencil to the paper, Hal sighs, as his gaze wanders to the two of them. What were they talking about...?

Turning his eyes back to his work...Hal can't help but twitch his ear, trying to listen in a bit, as he draws a line only to flip the pencil around and quickly erase it.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Jacqueline wrote:~ Lloyd ~

"You seem, I seem to have a problem with my computer." A melodious laugh follows. "You probably hear that a million times each day, don't you? The problem is, it doesn't seem to do anything at all. I turn the power on, but it won't start."

Lloyd laughs along. "Don't worry. Anyways, first lets get the obvious out of the way. Check if the computer and monitor are pluged in correctly. If so check that the power outlet funtions correctly, if it does then there might be a problem with the power supply"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying