[FFRP] Sir Godmodalot: And the Dungeon of No Return

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Sir Godmodalot: And the Dungeon of No Return

Postby muffinstud » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:57 am

Dame Diddlesworth makes her way as she backtracks, and boy was she hungry! "I could certainly do with a hot meal." Just then, our heroine is caught off guard by a booming voice! It's coming from just around the corner. "Then a meal you shall have!" She finds her way littered with tables of hot goodies. All sorts of delicious meats, breads, breakfast cereals, pop tarts and more were laid out for her enjoyment. Hungry as she is, she happily stuffs her face with delicious food. "Hah! You have tasted of my wares! Now you are a slave to the Grand Chef Almighty! Which is me!" She looks around and notices fashionable gold bands snap onto her wrists. "I believe you would do well as a serving wench. Perhaps you'll last longer than the others. Muahahahaha!"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Fortunately for our heroine, the enchanted food gave her bad gas! With a mighty toot, the area around her was filled with a green, noxious gas. Of course, being a nature spirit, and it being her own flatulence, she was unaffected. The so-called Grand Chef Almighty, however, was not so lucky!

"Argh!" He gurgled in agony. "I'm too young to die!"

But he did, and the world of competitive chefery was safe once again. Unfortunately, the enchanted food, including what she had eaten, had disappeared, leaving her hungry once again. She still had the gold arm bands, though.

Without thinking about it, she crossed her arms in front of her face, with the gold arm bands touching. There was a flash of light that blinded, and then... a genie floated before her, in all of his naked, masculine splendor. Fortunately for our heroine's still-male inclinations, the bottom half of his body was shaved ice. Smoke was so last millennium.

"Your wish is my command," the genie bellowed.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:49 pm

My goodness gracious! Such a happenstance is this! Dame Diddlesworth cleared her throat- well, after her ears stopped ringing as a side effect from the genie's bellow, anyway. But she said, "All right. I wish first off, for a highly tasty, filling, and satisfying meal of all my favorite foods that has not been altered or tampered with adversely in any way, shape or form, also being present long enough for me to eat it. Once I'm done with my nosh, I wish for you to take me to the nearest possible point to my end destination that I can go to, without being dropped in lava pits, volcanoes, the mouths of monsters, or any sort of immediately dead, dangerous, and death-inducing location." That ought to cover al the tricky-genie bases, right? She wasn't messing about with this one....
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

The genie blinked, went over the wish in his head, contacted his lawyer and eventualy nodded.

''Very well you clever mortal.''

He snaps his finger and a table laden with food appears!... In the middle of a maze of bear traps!

''You never said it had to be in front of you.''
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Our heroine was incredibly frustrated that the Genie had tricked her. "What?" the ginie replied. "This is only so the bears dont bother you. Underground Cave bears are a real pain around these parts. "Now eat and feast!" the ginie added pointing to a trail our Heroine could take safely along the traps.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Millinescence » Tue May 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Dame Diddlesworth still had her doubts, but at least there was a trail though the bear traps now. "Alright, there better not be anymore tricks this time...<.<" She said as she walked down the trail that was free of bear traps. She was so hungry at this point that Dame found herself salivating at the sight of the food when she eventually reached it. Starting with a chicken leg, she munched merrily on her feast. "Ooohh...So goood!" She said with her mouth full. The food was indeed scrumptious, an absolute delight...Dame even found a goblet of vintage wine and had a swig of it to wash down her chicken before proceeding to gorge down on the rest of her elegant and long overdue meal!
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue May 04, 2010 5:55 pm

The young Diddlesworth was quite satisfied by the tasty meal. So much so that she didn't see the Genie smile. "You know what I like most about your mortal language? It leaves so much up for interpratation." The squire looked at the genie at first with confusion, and then horror.
Soon she felt herself dwindling. Becoming smaller at a rapid pace, the dress she wore soon billowing out around her, she soon found herself just tall enough to put her chin on the table. She soon realized that wasn't the only diffrence, her breasts had become all but non existant, for one. Before, she was weaker then as a boy, but still quite fit, her body keeping the reward she had gotten for many long hours of training and practice. This most recent change had robbed her of even that.
Diddlesworth understood that she should understanably lose quite a bit of muscle mass, as she had obviosly gotten younger, but she felt that ths was more then it should have been. Her body wasn't so much slender as thin now. If the dungeon had been so difficult this far, now it was likely impossible!
"How shall I save the King now?" she was stunned at her voice, it made her think of a fine windchime. The genie merely shrugged. Now she looked up... and up... and up at the genie. "I said you couldn't hinder me!"
The genie laughed, "You said I couldn't tamper with the meal. I did nothing to your -food-. The table is enchanted to change anyone who finishes eating on it into an elf child."
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri May 07, 2010 8:22 pm

But lo, time was on our heroine's side- literally! For even genies are fallible, even though they try not to let anyone know such. Or perhaps, foregetful. And this genie forgot to give the trnasformation a time-table! And as well all know, a form's inherent shape will re-assert itself in due course, under many circumstances. So even while tiny Dame Diddlesworth was trying to forge onward, there was a sparkle and a pop, and lo and behold, there she was, back to normal size! Still with pointed ears, but fully grown once again. "Ha! So much for the table of elfy doom! It was a mere party trick! I am on my way!"
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sat May 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Thew genie scowled and shook his fist at Dame Diddlesworth's departing frame!

"I'll get you next time Diddlesworth! Next time!"

Our heroine merely laughs at the empty threat and continues on her way! She soon arrives in a great chamber with a giant waterfall! The pool under the waterfall seems to be in a constant state of being drained, like there's a hole at the bottom. Seeing no other way to proceed, she takes a deep breath and jumps in the pool!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat May 15, 2010 11:49 pm

The pool's waters are really freshing and feel great. Dame Diddlesworth can feel the relaxing waters return her strenght and heal any wounds. Also the fast wind running through her hair was... wait, fast running wind? From where? It seemed to be coming from infront of her and the stream was taking her directly towards it. The current is to strong, she can't swim away!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Millinescence » Wed May 26, 2010 11:49 am

Dame finds that the current is taking her to yet another waterfall! It was twice the size of the other one, a 300ft drop to the bottom...it was getting more and more difficult to swim away from the waterfall. The currents were just too strong! But relief comes at the sight of a wooden tree root extending out towards Diddlesworth. She just manages to grab hold of it, the drop just 20ft away! Dame sighs with relief as she tries to pull herself out of the currents using the tree root.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed May 26, 2010 12:29 pm

To her great despair, the tree doesn't seem to like her usage of its roots! A thick branch reaches down, wrapping itself around her body! Lifting her out of the water, it brings Diddlesworth towards its center. At which point, a wooden maw opens up, sappy silyva dripping from it. Soon her thrashing leg is within reach, and with a sickening crunch, her leg is missing! The sap seems to be keeping her from bleeding though, probably so she's alive for it to eat later!

At this point, she's no longer above the water and at the shore. Through the pain, she finaly manages to draw her blade, then swings it with all her strength, managing to cleave the branch holding her! Upon landing on the ground, she immediatly starts crawling away. Soon she's able to get away from the monstrous plant.

As she lays on the ground crying in pain and despair, the sap slowly soaks into her injury. Soon she finds her leg regrowing! But, it's not like her normal leg, it's like a tree! The sap has made her part tree! She had to admit, her bark was quite smooth and nice looking, especially for a tree, but that was besides the point.

With her new limb, the squire can continue her journey, though her stiff leg makes things difficult. Eventually she finds a tunnel leading away from the underground river.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Wed May 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Sadly, it was just one of those days. For little did Diddlesworth know, but did the shift was not over! At first, she didn't notice, even as she adapted to the newly shifted leg. But movement got stiffer, instead of easier. And stiffer... and stiffer.... Finally, she looked down. Both legs were now wooden! And not piratical pegs, either! Heart in her mouth, Diddlesworth clamberd to get out of the tunnel- or at least tried to. Stumbling, trundling, and eventually- stopped short. Unable to move or resist as the word crept up and up, encasing our intrepid dame irrevocably in wood. Whatever shall Dame Diddlesworth do? She is, if you'll pardon the allusion, stumped!
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun May 30, 2010 5:07 pm

As out heroine pondered her predicament, a goblin stumbled across her! He began prodding her rather inappropriately.

"Hmmm... solid wood... and already in the basic shape... you'll do fine!"

With that, he picked up the dame and carried her to his cave and got to work! Using various wood-crafting tools, he began to eke out a new shape in Diddlesworth, that of an even more voluptuous woman in a very revealing formal dress! Once he was done, he took some magic varnish to her, giving her a layer of shine that made her look more alive!

"Thanks a lot brother! This really is some good varnish!"

The goblin goes to bed, not knowing the full effects of the varnish. As he slumbered, sensation returned to our heroin as her wood became soft and pink, her eyes became green and her hair become red. THe varnish had given her life again!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon May 31, 2010 12:42 am

Unfortunately for our heroine she would find the exit blocked. The door wouldn't open, it was magicly sealed. The only escape route too! If it wasn't bad enough the 5 inch heels and the rather uncomfertable underwear the goblin carved for her made her expirience even more troublesome. How was she supposed to leave when the only exit is closed?! If it wasn't bad enough the goblin was a light sleeper!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Previous

Return to Roleplaying