[SRP] Black Sun

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Black Sun

Postby Danarth » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:30 am

Christian stood back against one of the control centers metal walls as he watched Hawkin's address the various different soldiers that remained after the Bendrack had left. He looked to Bright and Claudia for a moment, he still had trouble imagining that this young girl had once before a soldier on par with the rest of this group, but then when he looked at the other strange events that had occured just since he had arrived in the control centre, The strange conversation with the blue alien girl, and then the changes that seemed to be occuring to the soldier named Razor as well as the changes that seem to be overcoming Bendack. He raise one of his own arms and looked at it for a moment, turning the hand repeatedly, wondering what exactly caused this change, some kind of virus prehaps.

Looking back at Hawkins as the man said his piece, then nodded once in response "You've got not argument from me. Sure there will be people pissed off back on Earth that we had to abandon this place., probably quite a lot of people, but to hell with that...I ain't turning into some freakish blue alien just for the sake of this some planet" He adjusted the strap that held the shotgun around his back, as it had gotten twisted then he looked about at the people who were supposed to be coming with him to the hidden base camp "Let's go then, we best do this as quickly as possible, some of the tunnels are becoming unstable at the moment, so I don't know if we may have to change the path slightly" He nodded once to Hawkins then to his companion, Eric before moving towards door of the control centre "Be careful out there, No telling when those aliens might show up again" he called back to the people still in the room.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:44 am

As Paula's arm came around her, Clauda's anger slowly melted away. The closeness felt wonderful, and by holding onto the hug for a few moments, she was calmer than she had been since they'd all met. However, some of Paula's fear was passed on through the alien bond, and had a stronger affect on the teen than it did on the adult. For the first time she could remember, Claudia was afraid. Reluctantly, she broke the hug and turned to look over at those in charge, but remained at Paula's side.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:29 pm

((Uggh...I have surely failed this Roleplay with my absence. I apologize Knight, but with the holidays showing up I can get a little more time on top of school))

Bendack looked back at the girl as she hit his back only to watch Bright lift her up, "Don't follow me, you heap of alien meat." he said coldly, "We only have so long before we're all turned, and not you, or your parent partner will stop me from fixing what we've uncovered. With that he left to the room on the left where he pulled up a schematic. He needed a quick and easy way down. Despite his impressive abilities he only had so much ammo to reserve.

He was looking for an elevator or a chute...anything to get him to the reactor as soon as possible. He scratched his hand silently cursing this mission.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Evra » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Chris annoyed at all thats happen watches bendack leave before looking at the rest of the group "sir im ready im just waiting for whoever else im going with to these colonists wherever they are ..." he says looking at the rest then down at the dead alien he walks over pulling out an empty syringe taking a bloodsample before putting it in an small container in his pack "it's better than nothing" he mumbles to himself as he waits for the rest of the team to move out
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Bright nods, heading over to Christian and cocking his assault rifle. "Right... lets get this party started." He glances to Chris. "Your with me, were going to find some colonists." He goes to his comm... which barks out to the rapidly changing Stryker. "Soldier! Get yer ass up to central ops... we are moving out on a mission."

Meanwhile Strykers... daughter? Hugs... her? "Bad people... coming to hurt us..." Stryker's prevailing skin tone is blue at this point... his figure decidedly... rounded and feminine.

Meanwhile meanwhile... Hawkins looks to Claudia. "You will lead us to your shuttle now... No complaining. No stalling. Is that understood?"

Meanwhilemeanwhilemeanwhile! Bendack finds what looks like an exhaust pipe leading to the reactor. It is narrow... quite narrow. And should be hot and oppressive... but looks like a straight shot. It tunnels up through the center of one of the utility buildings... capping at the roof.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:14 pm

nods and outside of the door holding his gun ready to go looking down the hallway before looking back towards everybody else
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 am

Stryker holds his...her? head. She? tries to remember where she got a daugther. "Bad... people?" he/she groans as the sound of the comm that comes trying to summon him, only makes him/her more confused!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:58 am

Claudia drew a deep breath, glanced up at Paula, then looked back to Hawkins with a nod. Turning, she led them from the command center. The way she held her small gun, and the way she cautiously approached every corner and doorway showed years of training and experience that defied her youthful experience. The short, tight blue dress borrowed from some teenage cadet offered no protection at all, quite a difference to the chunky metallic suit of armour she'd worn upon arrival, leaving her rather nervous, an emotion the bounty hunter was not used to feeling. "I have a vehicle that would make the journey faster, but it can only carry two... ", she explained, and pointed to the bike-like vehicle with it's large tired as they stepped outside, and then turned back to look at the group, long brown curls swishing freely around her skinny body, "... I guess we're walking...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Haylie » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Paula's head can't seem to sit still, and neither can her rifle. Both are constantly moving in rhythm, looking for any slight movement. "Walking doesn't bother me. Let's just go before we run into something worse."
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Bright frowns at the lack of response from Stryker. He looks to the ones in his group. "Lets go find this idiot... we dont have much time for this..."

Hawkins, Razor, and Blade follow Claudia. "It dosent matter. Lets do this quickly..." Says Hawkins. His pistol in hand. Razor cringes at something... holding her head. "Agh!" Blade looks at her, worried. "Sis... you alright?" Hawkins turns around, the sound of the hammer of his pistol being pulled back with a menacing click. Calmly. "Hold it together, pilot..."

Blade glares at the lieutenant. "Dont you even think about shooting her!" Hawkins returms his heated gaze coolly. "I will if it becomes necessary. And if you try to stop me, I will kill you as well." Razor holds up her hand. "Blade... calm down... I'm... okay. It was just..." She trails off. "Something bad is coming... we need to get out of here soon." Hawkins nods. "I agree with you one hundred percent on that, Razor... so lets keep moving."

Holding her head, Stryker would feel the silky white hair framing her beautiful, if alien, face... Her nails grow slightly before her eyes... looking manicured and covered with dark blue polish. Not to mention the hands they are attached to are smaller... more dainty, feminine... and blue. She is completely female now... her generous curves straining almost painfully against her armor. At the back of her head she starts hearing faint whispers...

She cant remember how it happened... but the small blue girl in her arms is her daughter... its something every fiber of her new body compels her to accept as true... Though her mind is still mostly her own. The comm rings out again. "We are coming your way, Stryker... stay where you are." While her daughter's eyes grow wide. "Cant stay here... not safe... bad people coming. We need to go to the Hive."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Chris stands outside of the room slightly annoyed with all these problems springing up on this supposedly "easy mission" as he watches the others switching every few seconds to watch down the hall for any movement. Breathing out a sigh he lowers his rifle and turning to group he mubmles about this being just plain useless. "sir can we get this over with? i really dont feel like staying on this rock long enough to get killed or worse by some alien I know nothing about ..."
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Claudia was quite silent during the walk. She remained at Paula's side, but did glance back over her shoulder and watch with a look of concern when Hawkins began to argue with the brother and sister team over what might need to be done to the altered Razor. After the blue-skinned pilot warned of danger ahead, she looked down at her pathetic little pistol, and the short blue dress that barely covered her butt, and certainly wouldn't offer any protection in a fight. "There had to be other clothes back in that residential complex... ", she muttered, to Paula, although loud enough or the others to hear, as she gave the hem of the dress another sharp tug downwards. The material stretched, but as soon as she let go, it slipped back up to just above cover two inches below her underwear.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Stryker was dumb founded as she watched in aww at the body she had attained. Even if was unconformable wearing the armor, she brushed it, groaning a bit, before looking around as she heard some whispers. She then looks down at... her daugther? She couldn't say why, but it felt like it. She knew something was wrong, but this feeling was so much. "Wh...where is it?... We don't have much time" she replied, her judgement clouded by all these feelings.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Danarth » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:19 am

((I apologize this has taken so long, I hope I haven't caused too much disruption))

Christian looked towards the sergeant as the armed man walked over to him then nodded once "I think we are going to have to take a slightly roundabout route, one of the major tunnels towards the colonist hideout has become unstable and I don't know if it will hold up properly if we go through it, but there is a secondary tunnel that leds to the same place it'll just take a little while longer" Looking over to his companion Eric and nodding once to him before heading towards the door, sparing a quick look back towards Hawkins "Good luck getting to that ship of yours, hopefully the next time we see each other we won't all be blue" Nodding once before tapping the door switch near the exit to the control room and stepped out of it not looking back to see if the others had followed him. As the left the Control centre building, He would look around for a moment at the rest of the now abandoned colony then shaking his head before continuing on past a number of prefabricated buildings that made up the initial colony "Jeez. all this effort and now this place is going to get blown up" speaking out loud, though to no-one in particular at the time, though it would get a nod and a sigh from his companion Eric who had been here on the colony as long as Christian had.

After they had passed between the prefab buildings, they would leave the main part of the abandoned colony, passing a few open mine entrances along the way, occasionally Christian would look at a device on his wrist, which seemed to be measuring something. Eventually after a while of walking the group would reach a smaller mine entrance, one that looked fairly unused. Christian would step closer to the entrance and stay quiet for a moment before nodding "Seems quiet enough, I don't think there is any problems there, at least for the moment" He looked back at the group he was following, then towards Bright, motioning towards the man's weapon "We need to refrain from firing weapons as much as possible, because we've been hiding for ages and have been unable to do any tunnel work, I'm not sure if it will stay stable if we start shooting off firearms in there and the sound of collapsing tunnels would probably draw more than it's fair share of attention" turning towards the tunnel entrance, he would stroll inside slowly, again not looking back to see if the rest of the group was following him. Inside the tunnel it was fairly barren, just a few support structures to keep it from collapsing, looking as if it was not used very often. Looking down the tunnel for a moment then nodding to the others to follow him as he headed down the tunnel "Should take a little while to reach the camp, not too much time though" Christian looked about occasionally as they walked down the small tunnel, on watch for anything that might pop out on them.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying