[SRP] Black Sun

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Black Sun

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Claudia listened nervously as the blue woman began to explain, blushing at the use of the word Mother, before she gasped in suprise as the bullets splattered her face across the wall, causing chaos to erupt amongst the Hyperion's crew. Lowering her pistol, she clasped a handful of brown hair and squeezed it while drawing several deep breaths. As Bright, Paula and Bendak all began to yell, she slowly approached the fallen alien. "She was just about to explain what was happening to me... ", she murmured, although could quite easily have been drowned out by the others. Sinking to her knees, the short blue dress rode up a little, but she didn't seem to care now as she too glared across at Bendak for what he had done, before wincing as Paula threw her punches. She set her weapon on the floor, and reached out with one hand, alien blood smearing across her palm as she felt the alien's chest to be sure there were no signs of life left...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:02 pm

(Heh...god-modding ftw I suppose)
Bendack looked to Chris, and was really considering hitting the man across the jaw with his rifle butt, though his actions didn't come as quickly as Paula's punch. He was hit several times and yelled at in a space that didn't allow him to act at all. He didn't care though, she was always a bitch. And she didn't deserve an explanation.

After the woman's whine-fest Bendack stood up first and brushes himself off, a slight blood trickle coming from the side of his mouth as he picked up his helmet. His voice was very somber and serious. "Sir," he spoke to Hawkins, "I hope you remember what Paula has done at this moment." he glared at the woman, "And what I didn't do to her." he shifted back to Hawkins "And remember to aim for her head when she turns."

With that, he put his helmet back on, kicked the dead alien's leg, saddled up, and walked out the door. He needed to hurry if there was any hope to save his unit and destroy this menace. Nobody ever agrees with what I do. Until I accomplish something no one else can. he assured himself as he made his way to somewhere that could contain a map or anything. Armed with his rifle, pistol, and knife this was going to be one hell of a fun mission.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Zoey » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 am

Stryker kneeled down with much glee as he had finally taken down the girl, but upon seeing here very upclose, he couldn't help but feel a strange, he felt like he should've been responsable for the girls safety, like he did wrong. It was really strange. Stryker took the girl in his hands and slaped her not hard, but not gently either. "Hey, hey! Talk to me" he urged her. It was odd, this girl thing looked alike lot a human save the some differences, but apart from that looked strikinly similar...
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Danarth » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Christian stood there and listened to the words spoken by the strange blue alien, about the gift and about how humanity would be changed to suit them and to become part of this strange blue alien species and how it would likely be that a war would come of their attempt to take over and convert humanity. He looked once again to the alien and his mouth opened as he was about to try and form a response to the strange alien girl "No wa....." but his sentence was broken before he could form it fully by the trio of gun shots from the newcomer soldier's gun, impacting the alien's head. He watched as the alien girl dropped down dead on the floor. Not even stopping to look what colour the blue alien bled, he whipped his head around to look at the source of the gunfire. As he looks at the solider as the glove is removed, Christian finds himself shocked at the changes overcoming him, just like they were overcoming the other soldier, Razor. A thought formed in the back of his mind, What if the alien was right...what if they had accepted this aliens gift, but didn't know it yet.

He looked at his hand for a moment, scruntinizing it for any signs of it changing into the colour blue. He was relived to see that he was safe for the moment. As he looked up from examining his hand, he noticed that Hawkins was now confronting Bendack about what he had just done. He raised an eyebrow slightly at the mention of levelling the colony but did not say another word as Bendack began to speak, shaking his head slightly as he listened to the man essientally proposing a suicide mission for himself. This was interrupted then by the other soldier, Paula, who seeming to let her temper get the better of her, proceeded to shout and beat Bendack. Christian took a step backwards and shook his head, not being able to believe that this sort of infighting was going on right here and now. Watching as the man recovered from being beaten and after a few more words he left. Christian then looked to Hawkins "You aren't going to let him go off half cocked like that? What if he gets captured or that strange transformation takes hold and he becomes one of them and gives away information?" he shook his head again, looking over to the dead alien girl again, noticing that the young looking member of the marines, Claudia seemed to be checking out to see if the alien was still alive.

Christian sighed for a moment then pinching the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed, then opening them again and looking at Hawkins "I'll agree to let your sergeant be in charge of the team that goes to the base camp, but only on the proviso that when we're in the tunnels they do as I say. The only reason more of the colonists aren't like your blue friend there "motioning to Razor with one hand "Is because we've been damned careful and we can't let that be comprimised for any reason. Other than that." he shrugged his shoulders, indicating that anything else was fine by him. He checked the cover on his pistol holster, it was open. He must have done that without realizing when Bendack had shot the alien.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:49 am

Claudia's brown eyes narrowed as she heard Bendak talking about Paula. Just a few hours earlier she'd been saying things just as bad and maybe worse about the blonde marine, but now it made her angry. Straightening her legs, she picked her young but athletic body up from the floor. Her pistol was left on the ground beside the dead alien as she turned, loose brown curls whipping around her. She started to move forward, into a run, the rise of get knees pushing the short dress up, causing the white panties to peek out, her breasts too small to bounce inside the tight dress. "Don't you talk about her like that!", roared the teen as she chased Bendak through the door way, lifting an arm above her head, and clenched her hand into a fist, before trying to hammer it across his back!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:20 am

((Aaand things have gotten a tad out of control. I'll continue as best I can... dont know what to do with Brmin8r being gone... but... *shrug*))

Hawkins stares coldly as events play out in front of him. Watching silently at the violence and bloodshed. Finally as Bendack storms out and Claudia runs after him, he turns to Bright. "Sargeant! Secure that noncom!"

Bright blinks. "Yes sir!" And rushes forward, grabbing the small girl by the arm and yanking her back into the room. "Nothing personal, kid."

The lieutenant glares at them all. "We. Do not. Have time. For this. You will all control yourselves... and you will do it now. As acting officer, I am always open to suggestions and criticism... but I will not tolerate open defiance." His hand rests on his pistol, his eyes traveling to each person in the room... making eye contact with each of them in turn. "Do you understand me?"

The alien lies dead... the pool of blue blood slowly spreading. It seems that lead of information has expired... literally.

Meanwhile, Bendack storms out! There is a small office to his left... perhaps on the computer there he could call up a utilities blueprint?

Also meanwhile! The small girl stirs at the slap. Her shoulder is bleeding, staining her clothes a dark blue. Her eyes flutter open, and lock with Stryker's. "Manewa..." She says... in a soft weak voice. Stryker's neck tingles strongly. He feels lightheaded for a moment... 'Mother'. The girl had just said 'Mother'. He couldnt say how he knew... just that he did. His hair begins growing slowly, and if he had a mirror he would see his neck up to his lower jaw begin turning blue. Said neck and jaw being thinner than before. His feeling of shame and obligation to help the girl dosent go away. If anything, it grows stronger.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 am

Stryker grunts griping the neck area as it tingles strong. "TCh... Wait... " he says before his eyes widen as he understands what the girl said. "Mother?... You want your mother?" he asked his rage all but almost gone now as he rips his shoulder sleeve to tie around her shoulder wound, before taking the girl into his arms like baby. "Where's your..." he squinted as he again felt the sting from his neck. "Mom?" he finished. He couldn't explain it, but at the moment hes more worried about the girl than the rage he felt to her before she attacked him.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Haylie » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Paula bends down to pick her rifle back up and set it to her back again, not even bothering to salute. "Yes, sir."

She's obviously still fuming. Despite all thoughts to the contrary, she didn't usually blow up that bad. She yelled at her men a fair bit, sure, but that was only the second or third time since she enlisted that she ever actually struck a fellow soldier on her side.

She stood mostly at attention, rubbing her knuckles.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Claudia's cheeks were red at how easily Bright dragged her back into the room by her skinny arm. Her dark brown eyes glanced at the dead alien, her expression softening slightly, and then she looked over at Paula. Her small breasts inside the tight dress rose and fell with some heavy breathing as she tried to compose herself, but it seemed her temper was even shorter now than it had been as an adult. Once released, she moved over towards the blonde female, and her arms reached up around Paula's neck, her face pressing to the woman's shoulder...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Hawkins looks at Claudia... then to Paula... then to the rest of the people assembled. "We will continue with the plan. This is not up to debate... We go on without Bendack. You, miss Dackers, will control yourself from this point onwards. Another display like the one you just gave and I will come down on you... severely."

He looks around. "That includes the rest of you. We cannot afford to waste anymore time with infighting. If one of you becomes a problem, I shall deal with it personally... with lethal force."

Bright grits his teeth, nodding silently. Blade puts a hand around Razor's neck, pulling his sister tight. "Lieutenant... your not... going to let anything happen to my sister, are you?" He asks, fear in his voice.

Hawkins turns... silently looking over them both. Finally he answers. "I promise, as long as you work with me, to do everything I can to get you all home safely." He looks to the others. "That goes the same for the rest of you. Now... we have wasted enough time as it is. Lets begin."

Meanwhile, the small alien girl shivers, reaching up and hugging Stryker around the neck tightly. "Mommy... I was so scared..." Stryker's voice sounds a bit odd... higher than he remembered... but it comes out soothing and gentle... and seems to calm the small girl. Meanwhile, his chest against which the small girl is clinging to tightly begins tingling. Despite all of this... it feels... right. His soothing soprano sounding normal for some reason... the silky locks of his white hair brushing against his shoulders and back feeling so... right, it is likely he dosent notice it.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Haylie » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:35 pm

This time, Paula just nods, and returns Claudia's embrace with a one-armed hug. The latter would be able to tell the former's more than just angry, even if Paula herself doesn't realize it.

She's afraid.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Stryker blinks. "Mommy? Im your mother?" he asked starting to get conflicted with so many alien emotions coming in. "I... Ugh.... There's...." he mumbled as he placed a hand over his head. He stumbled along with the girl outside the alley way. His mind and heart were at conflicts. For some reason being with the girl felt good and natural an urge to protect her, but at the same time, he knew something was wrong. This wasn't normal, something had happened, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He needed a breather.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Evra » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Chris stands there not saying a word listening just waiting to get on with it not really wanting to spend much longer in this place he continues holding his gun at the ready just incase
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Hawkins nods. "Good. Now if there isnt anything else... you have your orders. Head out."

Meanwhile... The little girl continues hugging Stryker tightly. At his question, he feels her nod. "Your my mommy... and bad things are coming. I'm scared..." The tingling in his chest increases, centering on his nipples. The girl pressed against his chest tightly, he feels it quite well as his chest begins swelling outwards... his new bust growing larger with every breath. It feels wonderful...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Stryker starts blushing as he can feel the sensation in his chest grow with every breath, he even starts to breathe for heavily sweating as he looks at the girl. "Bad ...things?... What's going on?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying