[SRP] Black Sun

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Black Sun

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 am

Claudia looked quite unsettled as the alien glanced at her, calling her an aberration. Her eyes widened slightly, and she lowered her pistol, listening to the female's story about turning the entire group into more like her... but something had gone wrong with her. Uncertainty swept across her feet, one hand tugging the front of her short dress. Her stomach felt like it was twisted upside down, that feeling of authority coming from Paula going up another level. The teenager was blushing brightly, and her breathing was a little uneven, her weapon lowered as she glanced up at the blonde marine beside her. "What's... an aberration?", she asked, actually sounding frightened.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 am

Bendak looked back to the alien girl, though his gaze couldn't be pulled very easily from the transforming person behind him. "N-nothing Sir...just...I had listened to the transmissions, but I hadn't seen what they could do...I was just a little thrown off guard. Sorry Sir." he reaffirmed himself and raised his gun to his hostage, though a welling fear grew deep inside of him. What about his wrist? Was that how this all happened?
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Haylie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Paula addresses the young Claudia, but doesn't look away from the blue girl. "It's nothing to do with you, don't listen to her."
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Claudia felt a strong sense of relief wash over her when Paula told her that it was nothing to worry about, and that she shouldn't listen to the alien. She backed up further, until she was stood just behind the marine, finding that she felt more comfortable there, and pointed her pistol again, using both hands to aim it at the blue female. "I'll take your side... if you wanted to shoot... ", she whispered, leaning towards Paula and pushing up onto her toes so her lips were close to the older girl's ear.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Danarth » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Christian gave a sideways glance towards Paula for the moment and gritted his teeth once as she still seemed to be pointing her weapon at the alien girl who had appeared in the Colony's command centre with one of the other soldiers. His hand was still on the hand of his own pistol as he looked at the alien "A test? What do you mean by that, we came here to terraform this place into a liveable planet for other members of humanity, no way you could have set up some test for us without us noticing" He shifted a little nervously now. He was just a civilian after all and despite having had to dodge these aliens for a long time, till these marines had shown up, this was the closest he had been to one of these aliens. "And what do you mean by accept? I don't recall accepting anything, just hiding from the alien bastards for ages"

His hand was still on the handle of his gun as he watched the alien as it seemed to regard Claudia for a moment, referring to the younger looking girl as a abberation, he too had no idea what this meant. Then he looked to the soldier who seemed to be going through the transformation that the alien female had mentioned moments before. Shaking his head for a moment and bringing his free hand to his head, running the hand through his hair slowly "Keep the alien captive or whatever you wish to do, Lieutant but we keep her as far away as possible from the base camp, No way I am letting her give away the position of the camp" He shot as sideways look at Paula for a moment "And if you want to keep fighting, put the damned gun down, One alien can probably do us no harm, but you fire that thing off and you could draw others here, then we'd really be in trouble" his breathing had acclerated slightly, chest rising and falling rapidly. He was not used to this sort of stand off situation, so he looked to the Marines in charge, to see what they decided to do next.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:24 pm

((Riiight I look at this, and I yawn. Plus it is not living up to what I wished for... that being an Alien-esque horror movie RP with hot alien chicks. Yes we have hot alien chicks... but they arent very scary. Creepy? Yes... but not pants crappingly scary. SO! I have a shift in mind that will add some much needed spice to this bland but hearty soup.))

The young girl Stryker fires at... is shot! She goes from looking at him curiously... to crumpling onto the ground of the dimly lit alleyway.

Hawkins looks to Chris. "As previously stated... we will be splitting into two teams. One to go to the colonists and lead them to the surface... the other to get to Claudia's dropship and up to the Hyperion for extraction. We will do this as soon as everyone ceases this rediculous display and listens."

Razor speaks up. "N-no offense, sir... but... the situation isnt that simple."

He looks at her cooly. "Every situation is simple... humans just have the tendency to overcomplicate."

Hawkins pauses, looking up at nothing in particular for a few moments, then snaps his head down. "The Sergeant will lead the team to the colonists. Along with him will go Christian, Chris, and Stryker. The shuttle team will be comprised of myself, Paula and Claudia, Bendack, Razor, Blade, and our captive. Any questions?"

The blue alien looks from Bendack, to Claudia. She looks up from the young girl's pistol... up into her eyes. "You were not meant to be this, child... I would offer to help, but..." She glances at Paula. "You have already bonded. To break that would be a sin..."

She looks to Christian. "You accepted our gift... your bodies react to our seed, shaping and reforming into our image. Your minds are open to our words... your thoughts molding under our care until you think like we do. Not every species we encounter can be shaped... but it is our duty to try. So we tried here... first. And your bodies responded... accepting us. I know how you might think... that you don't want this. I know there will likely be a war... but it will be necessary pain. Like a mother giving birth... your species will be reborn in our arms... It will be bloody, but the result will be beautiful new life..."

Her gaze turns back to Bendack. "You are not finished... but... I trust my seed. I feel it has taken root... and we have... time..." She trails off... as if suddenly listening to someone. Then her eyes widen... her placid features turning to shock... and fear as well. "Or maybe we don't have time..." She whispers...

Bendack's wrist and hand finally cease tingling... only to have it spread further up his arm. Under his uniform, his wrist and hand definitely look smaller. And he can even feel it... his skin softer and smoother. If he took off his glove... what would he see?
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Haylie » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Paula doesn't look too surprised by what the alien woman said to Claudia about a "bond", but she says, "'Bonded'. Explain. Now." With her iron-sights still trained on the blue woman's right eye.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Claudia listened silently as Hawkins split everyone into two teams. Once she heard that she and Paula were in the same team, it sounded like she let out a little breath and nodded her head. However, the Alien captured her attention again when she spoke a little more about what had happened to her, her gaze drifting up to Paula at the mention of bonding, and she moved closer to the adult woman when she demanded to know more. Her heart started to race a little, the conversation making her nervous, but she had to know more. Setting one hand on Paula's back, she turned her head to watch the blue alien again, still holding her pistol, while trying to take in what the creature had said about their plans for the humans. "Why don't we have time?", she asked suddenly as the fear spread across the alien's face.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Chris nods and ready's hi sgun making sure its loaded and ready for any confrontations before standing aside waiting to go just wanting to get back to the ship where he knows where things are.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:38 pm

With the confirmation of his fears by the blue alien woman, Bendack's eyes opened wide. That was how they operated, this is what they did to other species, and this was the end of the human race as they knew it if this got out of hand. By her talk and how his skin felt, he knew that he was well on his way to changing...into what he couldn't even fathom. If it were anything like the changes he'd seen so far, he didn't like it.

"Overcomplicate this." he said defiantly and shot a three shot burst into the blue alien's face.

"Sir. No questions. if what she said is true, we can't just evacuate. We have to end this here." he said turning to Hawkins, pulling off his glove. He didn't know what he would find, but it would definitely prove his point. "Or else we all die, replaced by these...things..." he held his hand up for everyone to see.

He knew he'd violated a direct order...but he wouldn't be Starkiller if he didn't get things done.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Stryker grins as he sees the girl fall. "About damn time" he says to himself as he sighs and aprouches the girl rifle still at the ready. "Now to see what the hell was that girl"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 am

((Oho... drama...))

The blue alien looks shaken... but takes Paula's question as a way to talk about something less... nasty. She looks over. "Our young bond psychically with their mothers... What might have-"

She is cut off as... suddenly her face is shot! Blue blood sprays across the wall behind her... as she crumples into a lifeless pile. Bright raises an eyebrow. "Damn, Marine... that was..." He trails off as Bendack removes his glove. Underneath, his hand is smooth, dainty... and noticeably the skin is blue and hairless. His blue nails have grown, taking on a shiny polished and manicured look. Even as he does this, he can feel the tingle travel further up his arm... moving for his shoulder.

Hawkins stares at Bendack... his eyes cold. "And how exactly do you expect we take on a large number of powerful aliens with a small strike team? I would like to know, seeing as you have decided to lead this mission."

He strolls closer, his eyes never moving from the Marine's. "You would have us gallantly rushing headlong into death. And leave Earth with no warning of this invasion at all. As opposed to evacuating to the Hyperion... which has enough armaments to turn this entire colony to slag. And FTL communications to warn Earth of this invasion."

"So explain to me, Marine, how this blatant disregard for orders is helping the situation? Because now... you are beginning to look like a liability."

Meanwhile, Stryker finds the girl holding her shoulder, crying softly from the pain. She looks like a normal girl... except with white hair, smooth blue skin, and no nose. His neck tingles... and he feels a surge of shame for hurting the girl... and a desire to help her and keep her safe. Its only there for a moment... but its a powerful feeling.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 pm

"Sir, if these aliens are as desperate as they say, then they may be based here. I will volunteer to go it alone and get to the reactor core. We can blow this rock into space dust and score a defining point against our new enemy." he said as he started to bandage up his arm. It wasn't wounded...he just didn't like to look at it.

"That way, the Hyperion will have their weaponry to take on any unsuspected ships these people might have and destroy any stragglers this might not take out." he stood seriously for a moment at attention.

"Sir...we already know I'm on my way to being one of them. I would like to live human as long as possible. And perhaps end it for the sake of humanity." he points his gun up to transforming soldiers. These are still yours Hawkins, but you heard what she said...they'll be thinking like them soon enough. And once that happens...if they're on the Hyperion. We may have just blown our chance against this...virus."

Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Chris is somewhat shocked at the sudden shooting of the alien "gah now we dont have a specimine to see if theres an antidote" he says somewhat annoyed sighing as he walks over to bendack "well in any case im sure you can be used as one" he says with a chuckle his face still hidden behind the visor of his helmet as he looks at all the other's that are also changing looking down slightly to his clips seeing how much ammo he has
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Haylie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Paula's eyes narrow when the blue woman said "mother", then widened again when Bendak shot the latter.

The rage that shot from Paula's eyes seemed to make her forget how firearms work, because she just dropped her rifle on the floor, walked straight up to Bendak, and punched him square across the jaw.

She stood there, breathing hard and staring at Bendak's face like she was trying to see through it to his occibital lobe. Then, she punched him on the other side. Her voice becomes dangerously low.

"Do the words 'due process' mean anything to you, idiot?" Her eyes are so narrow they're almost closed. "First, you ask the captive questions. Then, you wait for them to ANSWER the questions. If you like the answers, ask them MORE questions. When you're satisfied, or if they're lying, depending on the situation, THEN you kill them. I was still in the first quarter of this process. We could've gotten valuable intel from this. Now we CAN'T," her voice rises six or seven octaves, "because YOU," another ten, "KILLED OUR INTEL!!!" She finishes up with another right hook.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying