[SRP] Black Sun

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Black Sun

Postby Evra » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Chris sits there but as he looks up spotting the changed crew member he's somewhat suprised as he raises his smg "what the hell" is all he says pointing the gun at her
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Haylie » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Paula crosses her arms, her poker-face allowing for a slightly knit brow. "You look like a kid. Nobody will expect you to work for a living. You'll just have to find somewhere to settle, I suppose. You could probably stay with me, in the meantime."

It's said almost offhand, like an afterthought. But there was just a little too much emphasis placed on the word "me".
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Claudia didn't understand how something could cause two such conflicting emotions to occur at once, but that's exactly what happened at Paula's suggestion that she go stay with her when they got back to earth. For a moment, the conflict showed in her face as she struggled to separate her own personality, from the thoughts caused by the alien venom. She seemed unable to find words, and just gave her head a very un-Claudia-like timid nod. Her brown eyes looked up at Paula for a moment longer, and she bit her lip, having to use quite a bit of effort to turn away and look over at Razor... and the anger flashed back across her teenage face instantly. "What's happening to her? Why isn't she... why does... ". The teenager suddenly got quite flustered as she saw Razor's flight suit was now poorly fitting, but for the exact opposite reason than she'd experienced herself. "That... that isn't fair... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Haylie » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Paula unhooks her rifle from her back and aims it at the alien and flicks off the safety. "Screw that. I've already got a family, thanks."

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:41 am

Stryker would have gotten a sharp reply... but things have taken an odd turn in Central Ops. So he is completely free to chase his target! He hears the girl laugh again, and speak in her strange almost musical language. But he still cant see her...

Razor blinks, holding her hands up to look at them. "I... whats... happened to me? I feel... strange."

Blade steps in front of Chris' line of fire. "Sis... thats still you in there... right?"

Razor nods slowly. "Y-yeah..." She feels Claudia's eyes on her, and looks over. "... what?"

The alien girl looks at Razor, hmming. "She was taken from her pod too soon... but no matter... she will find her path." She looks over at Paula and down the barrel of the gun. "We can give you a bigger family... one which your current family will join... your race will bond with ours... and you will like it." She pauses. "As I did..."

((Whoo... *tension!*))
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Haylie » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Paula keeps her sights firmly on the blue alien woman, but speaks to Hawkins. "Permission to fire, sir? I'd much prefer to keep my free will."

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Claudia hadn't even noticed the alien in the room, but when Paula took out her rifle, the teenager followed, aiming her pistol at the blue creature. "Wait!", she called, panic clear in her voice when the blonde marine asked for permission to shoot. She composed herself, trying to look as menacing as a skinny fifteen year old in a dress that barely covered her underwear could, and walked towards the alien female. "Why didn't she end up like me? What happened to ME?", she snapped.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Danarth » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:25 am

Christian stood there quietly as he listened to the discussions between the various soldiers, He could hear the discussion between Paula and Claudia which was strikely quite odd in this situation. He still had trouble beliving that this young girl in the dress used to be a grown soldier like the rest of this group had been. It seemed far to strange to be reaility, even compared to the fact that there were aliens out there. He thought about Earth again for a moment as he listened to the discussion between Claudia. He thought about his home and his parents for a few moments before his attention went back to the situation at hand.

He nodded to Bright for a moment as the man said he would come with them to the hidden camp. As he was prepared to get ready to leave, he would notice that Hawkins had mentioned they had captured one of the aliens, and this was the first chance he got to look up close at one of the invaders who had disrupted there colonization effort. HIs look at the strange, blue skinned female alien was disrupted shortly after when a strange ruckus came from nearby. Something was going wrong with one of the marines, she looked just like the alien that had been captured.

He stood there and watched as Paula and Claudia pulled their weapons on the alien who seemed to make a comment about what had just happened to this other woman, Razor, was going to be their future. He noticed Paula asking for permission to shoot the alien "Don't be an idiot, you fire that thing off, How many more aliens do you think you might draw here?" he snapped at Paula sharply "The reason none of the colonists in hiding haven't been caught so far is because we have managed to stay quiet" He shook his head for a moment before turning to look again at the alien "What do you mean our race will bond with yours?" His hand, involuntarily shifted to the holstered pistol, even though he had previously spoken about making any noise right now.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Bendak took a looong moment to consider his options. He could continue to stare, and not look...it might be a lie. But his curiousity couldn't be tamed forever.

He looked backwards for only a moment...or at least that's what he had planned. When he saw Razor, his eyes opened wide and he turned back, "What the hell?!" he asked frantically.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Evra » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Chris lowers his smg as its stepped in front of as he thinks for a moment "sir maby we should get her to the med bay on the ship? you know do tests and stuff maby see if theres a cure?" he says nervously as he glances towards the moniters thinking before looking back at her
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 am

"Hey you little peice of excrement! Come out and face me!" growled shotting a warning shot into the air. "I got a beef with you!" he called out. "Come out now!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Hawkins looks to Paula. "Permission denied... we arent killing our only source of information on this threat just because of an unforseen eventuality."

Said alien looks to Claudia, and blinks. She leans closer. "You are... an aberration..."

Then she looks to Christian. "Just that... you will become one with us... This place was a test to see if you would accept us... and you have." She glances to Claudia. "For the most part..." She trails off... looking worried for the first time. Which is odd considering the near constant death threats she has been given.

Meanwhile... Blade cautiously approaches Razor. He takes his sister by the head and looks into her eyes. After a moment, he hugs her tightly. "It is you, sis... thank god..." She hugs him back, a confused and worried expression on her face.

Bright looks from Razor to the alien warily. He grumbles. "Damned if this mission isnt totally FUBAR."

Hawkins turns to Bendack's outburst. ''Is there a problem, soldier?"

Before turning to Chris. "That is the plan regardless. We need to evacuate and reevaluate this threat."

Meanwhile, outside the base in the spaceport...

For awhile it looks like she wouldnt comply... but then the small blue girl somersaults into the light, a grin on her face as she waves at the soldier.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Stryker grins as he quickly brings up his rifle and shoots at the girl! "Eat lead!" he exclaims.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Evra » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Chris nods putting his gun away "sir what are my orders?"
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Haylie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Paula keeps her rifle leveled at the alien girl. "Sir, with all due respect, they want to enslave our minds and take away our humanity. I've been fighting for humanity for the better part of six years. I'm not about to lose it now."

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying