[SRP] Back Down the Rabbit Hole?

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Back Down the Rabbit Hole?

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Name: Neil K. Johnson.
Appearance: Tall gangly guy with noodly limbs and sandy brown hair. Square-rimmed glassesand a narrow face. He wears a blak jacket over a white shirt and jeans with ragged sneakers.
Short bio: Neil has worked hard his whole life to get into a good university and now he's almost there. However he's starting to get kinda nervous about having to live on his own.
TF like/dislike: Dislike extreme AR/AP and inanimate. Fine with everything else.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Name: Mike Jones
Appearance: 6'2'', dark brown hair, emerald eyes, Mike stands with a tired gait in his usual t-shirt and jeans. Occasionally he'll wear camouflage pants, but that's as wacky as it gets. During cold days he wears an oversized blue hoodie.
Bio: Mike's spent his life trying to prove his worth to everyone, making a good impression, and getting a good career. He's been under some severe stress after a run-in with his roommate who, after not having a job for seven months, doesn't have the financial means to keep paying rent. Mike's decided to move out and the resulting tension has caused him to become routinely sick. He tries to keep up with school and work, but with his stress at the moment all he wishes is to get away from it all.
TF likes: TG, AR, Inanimate, Anthro, mental struggle, Forced, and other such things.
TF dislikes: AP and insta-girl mental swaps.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Name: Ken Blankenship
Appearance: Tall and thin, brown hair and eyes, he wears glasses, jeans, and various geeky T-shirts.
Bio: A college gaming nerd, Ken is taking courses on programming at the community college. He studies hard enough, but games when he can manage.
TF likes/dislikes: I figure Harri knows me well enough to know dat. *grin*
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:59 am

Ok, here's the deal. I've been doing some thinking, and have made a hard decision. 12 people replied showing an interest.. considering my one and only attempt at a RP on this forum never made it to the conclusion, I think 12 will probably be too much for me to handle, and almost certainly doom the RP to failure before it's even begun.

I feel bad at the thought of having to tell anyone no, but I know I will not be able to come up with the ideas to keep 12 people happy, and also tie them all together into one plot and move them all towards that conclusion (for this is a RP that has a planned ending, not something that goes on forever).

How the heck do I decide who gets in? Well, to begin, there's several people that have shown an interest, who are currently running their own RPs in this section which I'm involved in. I can hardly go and enjoy their RP and they refuse them into mine... so the following people are in.

Brinin8r
Knight Errant
Muffinstud
Kaizer

Now, I think I can handle another few. I'm going to give everyone else a number, and use one of those random number generator pages to choose 2-4 more people. That's going to leave 4-6 people left... and I feel terrible at the thought of turning anyone away, but I think I have to. I -do- have ideas for other RPs however, ones that are less linear and could go on until people are bored without needing an ending, and hopefully it won't be too long before they make an appearance. I'll get back to you in a day or two with the final line-up!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Well what can I say? Not burning yourself out is a good plan. *nods*

I'm just glad I am one of the ones chosen. :D
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Name: Eric Schranz
Appearance: Fairly tall, think, blond hair, blue eyes. Wears jeans and sometimes a polo shirt to go along with it or some regular t-shirt instead.
Bio: Born in California before moving over to Tennessee when younger, he's going for a degree in Logistics. He hasn't really had to work for a lot, due to his parents, but that hasn't had a huge effect on his attitude as some. His attitude is a bit of a wildcard. With people that he knows, especially those that get a response from him, he tends to fool around a lot. He also can get into arguments fairly easily. Other than that, he seems like an okay guy on the outside, just one who...has his ups and downs one could say.
TF likes: Just about everything that isn't below
TF dislikes: Extreme AP, inanimate, complete and sudden mental changes
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 pm

I keep trying to make a character then draw a blank on what I'd like to do. Sorry Harri.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Evra » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

maby you could elect possible co-gm's or something to think of ideas or something? wonderland + tfing = a good idea but im not such an expert on alice so id only join if there were openings so ya =p but still i thought of a wierd possible tf like a chesire cat girl or something xD ))
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Y'know.... Maybe I'll give this a shot.

Name: Trevor Verdemont
Appearance: A tall, slightly chubby man of German descent with icy blue eyes, a short mop of brownish hair, and a slight acne problem. Fashion isn't a big issue for him, so he usually goes out wearing comfortable pieces of clothing such as sweatpants and hooded jackets. Better to feel good than look good, right?
Occupation: College Student, though he's not quite so sure anymore.
Bio: Trevor has a great imagination, a talent for art, and a curiosity of the world around him. The only problem? He performs brilliantly on the canvas, but not quite so well in the classrooms. He's just barely able to pass most of his classes now, but he feels that he won't be able to hold up for long. Oh, if he could just escape from this world and be given the peace to create his art.....
TF likes: I'm alright with most things, except....
TF dislikes: No extreme age changes, and no turning him into a block of wood or something.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Ok, not everyone has replied. In addition to the first previously mentioned, Gee-Chan, Blaze, Neph and Stray will be in to start. I'm going to begin tomorrow, although it will start with everyone going to bed in your opening posts. People all won't go the same route to Wonderland this time and all meet up at the very start. I'm still worried I'm going to screw up.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Cool, thanks Harri!

And I'm sure you'll do fine.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:26 am

Okay, guys. The RP is up. Knight, Kaizer, N8, Muffin, Blaze, Neph and Gee-Chan go ahead and make your opening posts. Still waiting on Stray, and I know N8 is waiting to get the internet installed at home so could be a little late.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Gee-chan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 pm

OOC: This is stupidly late but I've had major block recently.....my fault I know, but still....Oh well, may as well do the easy thing rather than come up with a totally original character.....

Name: Tom Park
Appearance: A long streak of bad luck, as his parents joke. This description is fairly accurate as Alex is a bit over 6 foot and built like a stick. Other than that he has very dark brown hair that messily dangles down to his shoulders. His face is thin with a long nose he got from his mum with dark browny-green eyes.
Bio: Tom is a bit of a slacker, staying in education while it is still free mainly because that is the path of least resistance and he doesn't want to have to get a job. In college he sort of trundles along lazily but somehow still gets As and Bs in coursework.
Socially, Tom has never really fit in with those around him, especially early on. Now however, he is starting to get along with people a bit more as he encounters people who share similar interests, such as gaming and anime.
As far as the future is concerned, Tom has never really paid it any thought. Unable to really think in the long-term, he ignored what is to come and vanishes into the internet as much as possible.
TF dislikes: I am willing to try to go along with most things, however, my main gripe is indefinitely sustained major mental changes (seriously, rewrite a person's personality and you have basically killed them without drawing blood)
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:24 am

Sorry for taking forever, but here's my character!

Name: William Winters
Appearance: Average height, on the athletic side of average build. Has long dark hair he tends to wear tied back and deep green eyes. Tends to dress casually, but cleans up nicely.
Bio: Will is a mellow kind of guy, never letting the ups in life excite him too much, or the downs get him too down. He's never been sure what he wanted to do in life, and after graduating college with a degree in English (it was the only major that really held his interest), he moved to the city and got a job that combined two of his favorite hobbies: bike riding and exploring. He's been doing it about a year now, and frankly, he's starting to get bored, and wants a change of scenery.
TF likes: Varies, but at the moment, stuff involving feminine, complex outfits sounds fun. Maybe some AR and short-term mental tweaking, too.
TF dislikes: Massive AP, long-term massive AR, long-term major mental change, long-term inanimate.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Previous

Return to Roleplaying