[SRP] The Great Anime Harem!!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Great Anime Harem!!

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Sal does well with his slow and steady technique. That is, until he nudges a particularly fragile tower of boxes. Precisely two cardboard boxes topple directly into his path!

Sal freezes as he hears the telltale hollow sound of fallen boxes...but still. He could be doing worse (though it was distressing to not hear anything from his opponent quite yet).

Letting out the intake of breath that he hadn't realized he'd held...he continues his journey, edging forward in an attempt to find out exactly where teh boxes were, if they were in his path, so he can make an extra large step to get over them...
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Sasha » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Sora stands waiting for his partner to answer him or at least say something.
(don't like it that much kittybread)
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Malcolm is too busy taking off the blindfold to respond.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Nosnits » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 pm

muffinstud wrote:Rodrick apparently sits alone, in the dark. It's a somewhat comfortable floor he's sitting on. The carpet is rather dense and must have good padding underneath. Still, he moves nowhere. Should Robert move, he will notice that he's rather close.

Robert does indeed move....eventually. It seems his ooc was busy with being lazy, and avoiding posting for some odd, inexplicable reason. The first thing he moves, in fact, is his mouth. "Hey....what if we....got out together? Wouldn't we...both not be penalized?" He says to his contestant-mate.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rodney » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:00 am

Rodrick does'nt attempt anything. He is just sitting quietly on the confortable carpet. He seems very dedicated in his inaction.

At some point, one could hear a small sigh, probably of boredom, but beside that, there is little proof that he is even awaken.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 am

"It was the sound of me getting closer to victory! Get used to it." Frank says as he gets to his feet, smirking. Looking through the darkness to where he had heard Zac speak to him he lifts up a box... and chunks it that direction.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Blaze
Zac seems to have gotten the right idea, as so far he hasn't toppled any other boxes. He soon finds himself against one of the walls! He also finds a box hitting him in the back!

Marky
Cooke's fumbling seems to serve him well, until he knocks over a couple of boxes. They land right in his way. Now what will he do?

Zero
As soon as Francis takes off the blindfold...nothing really happens. The room is dark, but not dark enough to keep him from seeing the door and the shadows of the boxes around him. This should be very easy.

Harri
Kicking down the wall of boxes works, if that's your goal. Boxes lay strewn about on the floor now, but the obstacle is mostly gone.

Alissa
Sal's careful efforts are rewarded. He easily finds the fallen boxes and steps over them with as much grace as one with a blindfold can achieve.

Sasha
Not moving around means Sora isn't having any trouble. But it also means he's not getting closer to the door.

Nikki
Malcolm's blindfold is removed. The room is dark, but not too dark. Making his way to the door is a simple matter now.

Nosnits
Robert, once he eventually moves, finds himself accidentally knocking over a couple of boxes into his path. Like so many before him...

Rodney
The narrator would congratulate Rodrick for his commitment to sloth. Most are just kind of lazy about it.

Mendo
Frank's continued athleticism starts paying out. The box hits something soft and meaty. He's hit his mark and he's back on his feet. Are you happy now?

Yami and Kaizer
The feeds from the rooms clearly show the goings on as they sit and relax. The removal of the blindfolds, the throwing of the box. It's passable entertainment, I guess

"Looks like it's about time..." Dave gulps and looks over his shoulder at the woman, then at the ominous object in the darkness behind her. "Yes, it is, isn't it? Well, I'll have to warm it up. You won't mind, will you?" She leers down at him, taking another sip of her coffee. "N-n-no?" She cackles and slaps his back. "Good. Keep an eye on them and let me know which ones I need to target." She takes one long sip of her coffee, and then sets it down. She walks away, towards the ominous object, then turns back to look at her little mocha treasure. She blows her coffee a kiss, determined to return to it soon. Then, she melts into the shadows. Her form outlines itself against a faint, sickly greenish yellow glow. The light oozes out of a series of cracks, arranged into strange glyphs and runes. Dave gulps as the thing starts humming with an inaudible bass. He can feel the pressure of it in the air though, and he huddles himself in his chair, covering his family jewels with both hands.
Last edited by muffinstud on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Sora works his off and quickly follows after malcom
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:25 pm

'How do I get an advantage in this thing?' Malcolm thinks to himself. As far as he knows he has heard any rules that he can break.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Marky » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 pm

muffinstud wrote:Marky
Cooke's fumbling seems to serve him well, until he knocks over a couple of boxes. They land right in his way. Now what will he do?

"Damnit..." Cooke mumbles a little bit, before deciding to shuffle with his feet and move even slower than before, trying to do his best to knock over any more boxes except to possibly scoot the two boxes in his way.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Matt doesn't want anyone to win, bit if he had to cheer someone on. It was Cooke, after all he helped him win the last round. He stood in his chair paying close attention to the competitors.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Zac stumbles due to the box!

'Real mature jackass!"

He walks along the wall, keeping one hand on it, trying to find the exit.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Francis using the power of walking moves to leave the room, making note to keep quite so the stumbling morons don't hear him.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Robert sits still for a bit after he knocks over those poor boxes. Though, since his partner is doing his part in doing nothing, he decides to search the box...with his fingers! You never know....there could be something useful hidden inside boxes, like an item collect in video games.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rodney » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 am

After slowly taking the time to carefully analyse in his mind Robert's proposal, Rodrick's precisely crafted answer can be heard : 'Meh'. If there existed a small purple god of lazyness, it would certainly feel worshiped right now. Rodrick gazes through his blindfold, the soothing black reinforces him in his determination to do nothing. He has taken his decision : being a harem anime's king is being a docile victim who suffers on the whims of his many female companion and while he does intend to move in the future, he can only hope he will not be outlazed by his competitor.

Rodrick can hear some noise, apparently his competitor is moving : that gives his mouth a faint smile. To give himself an edge, he slows his breath, trying to make his chest move as little as possible.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying