[SRP] Demons of Watchwood Forest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Demons of Watchwood Forest

Postby Harri-chan » Sun May 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Ginny looked rather suprised to find herself fighting the bat creature instead of the seductive boar woman, and she swung her shield again to try and block as it launched itself at her, but the wings caused enough moment to send her tumbling backwards. She crashed down onto her bag, the sword falling from her grasp and skidding across the floorboards, ending up a few feet away from her. Her blue eyes widened as she rolled up onto her knees, lifting her shield first to protect herself, and then leapt to her feet and made a run for the sword...

Nevrina could hear the sound of Ginny in trouble from upstairs, and knew it was only going to get worse as the flames spread up the wooden stairs, causing more and more smoke that was all rising to the room above where the Paladin was fighting, and yet she moaned as her own hand caressed her breast through her robe, "Yes... ", she gasped in response to the voice, "I want it.... I want... you... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Sun May 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Knight Errant wrote:The merchant nods. "Ah I see... and we must seem an awful wicked place to your church. They have no patience for our ways... we no desire for theirs. Just a warnin, young fella... some folks got it into their heads your church is responsible for the present situation. His holiness movin into Overwatch and ousting the Knights and all... soon later the Dark ones come outta the woodwork. Lot a tosh says I... but some might decide to 'take vengence' on any unprotected man a tha cloth. May they be a man or boy."

"Depends which preacher is speaking, some of the bishops are tolerant... others not so much I do not share the local bishops beliefs the solo reason I'm here is due to the lord." Victor said is a straight forward tone
"As for vengeance, it will only perpetuate the issue. With the current situation if your willing to in-fight your country men will have already done the demons work for them." he spoke with a wisdom beyond his appearance.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Sun May 23, 2010 5:12 pm

They just want me as a safety blanket.

James nods. "I'm famished."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sun May 23, 2010 5:30 pm

The skeleton brings the rusted sword around to block, then presses forward! Slicing at his chest!

Not his chest! He needs that for breathing!
Or does he?

As the sword comes at his seemingly-unprotected abs...he makes no move to dodge, and in fact continues his assault, whirling his blade at the thing's empty skull! If this is a puzzling move for the skeleton...it is probably puzzled rather more when its blade hits him straight-on...and for a moment his skin seems to harden, more like armor then flesh!
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed May 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Ginny looked rather suprised to find herself fighting the bat creature instead of the seductive boar woman, and she swung her shield again to try and block as it launched itself at her, but the wings caused enough moment to send her tumbling backwards. She crashed down onto her bag, the sword falling from her grasp and skidding across the floorboards, ending up a few feet away from her. Her blue eyes widened as she rolled up onto her knees, lifting her shield first to protect herself, and then leapt to her feet and made a run for the sword...

Nevrina could hear the sound of Ginny in trouble from upstairs, and knew it was only going to get worse as the flames spread up the wooden stairs, causing more and more smoke that was all rising to the room above where the Paladin was fighting, and yet she moaned as her own hand caressed her breast through her robe, "Yes... ", she gasped in response to the voice, "I want it.... I want... you... ".

The bat demon leaps at her, not pausing for a moment! It impacts her shield, slashing at her with its claws and shrieking horribly.

Meanwhile, Nevrina finds herself laughing again! And talking... her voice now enchanting and seductive. "Good girl... I'll be sure to reward you for giving yourself over freely..."

Nevrina finds a smile coming to her lips, as her figure continues to be enhanced, her breasts, hips, and rear swelling outwards even as her hair grows longer and turns a deep purple. The itchiness on her forehead fades, as two horns break through her hair, another brief moment of discomfort as a tail erupts from the base of her spine. Her fingernails lengthen into well-manicured purple claws as her clothes shift and change on her body, concealing less and less as finally they form into a leather corset and skintight black leather pants that seem to merge into thigh-high heeled boots. Her golden silk panties and bra turning black and lacey, the frills of the edges of the bra visible due to her extremely low-cut top.

She feels power rushing through her body... but at the same time finds she can no longer control her movements, and now SHE is the voice in the back of the mind of a demon, her body now completely possessed.

ZeroForever wrote:"Depends which preacher is speaking, some of the bishops are tolerant... others not so much I do not share the local bishops beliefs the solo reason I'm here is due to the lord." Victor said is a straight forward tone
"As for vengeance, it will only perpetuate the issue. With the current situation if your willing to in-fight your country men will have already done the demons work for them." he spoke with a wisdom beyond his appearance.

The merchant nods. "You make alot of sense, boy... But there are always those idiots who dont listen ta sense. Remember that."

The night goes on as such for awhile, conversations are had, food is eaten, and finally he is shown to his room. The only window is a narrow arrow slit, but the bed is big and surprisingly clean.

Blaze wrote:They just want me as a safety blanket.

James nods. "I'm famished."

A slice of meat is cut off for him and handed over on a wooden plate. "There ya go... so, what brings you out in the Watchwoods?"

Alissa of Someday wrote:Not his chest! He needs that for breathing!
Or does he?

As the sword comes at his seemingly-unprotected abs...he makes no move to dodge, and in fact continues his assault, whirling his blade at the thing's empty skull! If this is a puzzling move for the skeleton...it is probably puzzled rather more when its blade hits him straight-on...and for a moment his skin seems to harden, more like armor then flesh!

"Hsssss?" Says the skeleton, surprised as the warrior takes the blow like a man... and knocks its head clean off. The lower body of the skeleton loses its glow, and it crumples into a pile of metal and bone... while the skull glares at him balefully.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed May 26, 2010 4:06 pm

The sting of smoke in her eyes and the back of her throat told Ginny she needed to finish this, and finish it fast. She was coughing as she ran across the room, and was once more thrown off her feet as the creature clattered her while she was moving, but she managed to roll towards the sword, her fingers curling around the the hilt of it, and then twisted her arm, pulling her shield to the side, allowing the bat to get a clean shot at her, but at the same time, aiming to drive the sword upwards into the chest of the bat creature.

Nevrina's eyes widened as she felt her curves filling out beneath the golden robe while her lips moved on their own, and the smooth voice filled her ears. She managed to blush, but that was about all she could do as she lost control of her arms, along with the rest of her body, feeling the Dominant presence of the demon taking over from her, allowing her to watch through her own eyes, but nothing else. She could feel the tingle of pleasure between her thighs however as the Demon lowered her head to admire her figure as the clothing began to reform into the tight, sexy leather corset and pants, while her new tail swished dangerously behind her. "You stole my body... ", came the voice at the back of the demon's mind. Her tone wasn't accusing the demon at all, she sounded in awe at the transformation. "Will I get it back?"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed May 26, 2010 5:08 pm

(Oops, sorry.)
"So, the problem's in that cave I passed on my way here? Shouldn't be to much of an issue, as long I use the right potions. I suggest everyone around her to use stored water for a few days. Also, if any colored clouds start comming this way, get inside, chances are it's toxic. Let's see how they deal with my mixtures." after warning the old man about the side effects of his methods. He quickly leaves, making his way down the ladders, cursing them all the way.

After he makes it out of the town, he quickly starts searching for the mine, a mask in place in addition to the normal goggles on his head gear. Several vials held in his hands.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed May 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:The sting of smoke in her eyes and the back of her throat told Ginny she needed to finish this, and finish it fast. She was coughing as she ran across the room, and was once more thrown off her feet as the creature clattered her while she was moving, but she managed to roll towards the sword, her fingers curling around the the hilt of it, and then twisted her arm, pulling her shield to the side, allowing the bat to get a clean shot at her, but at the same time, aiming to drive the sword upwards into the chest of the bat creature.

Nevrina's eyes widened as she felt her curves filling out beneath the golden robe while her lips moved on their own, and the smooth voice filled her ears. She managed to blush, but that was about all she could do as she lost control of her arms, along with the rest of her body, feeling the Dominant presence of the demon taking over from her, allowing her to watch through her own eyes, but nothing else. She could feel the tingle of pleasure between her thighs however as the Demon lowered her head to admire her figure as the clothing began to reform into the tight, sexy leather corset and pants, while her new tail swished dangerously behind her. "You stole my body... ", came the voice at the back of the demon's mind. Her tone wasn't accusing the demon at all, she sounded in awe at the transformation. "Will I get it back?"

The bat monster isnt slow to take that opportunity, rushing in blindly. "SKREEEE-urkk..." It stops mid-swipe as her sword drives into it. It shudders, and dies...

The demon smirks. "Yes... I think so. Since you were such a good girl. Later I'll find a new body and leave you with this one... just like this. You would like that, I know... I can feel your lust for my power, my pleasure... Obey me well and it will be all yours." She laughs. "You will make a good demon..."

She glances over to the raging flames, gone unnoticed until now. "Lesson one... your power comes from lust. Both from within, and manipulating the lusts of others." She gives a smirk, idly caressing her breast and letting the pleasure build up with in her, before snapping her fingers. The flames begin glowing a deep purple, and seem to cease consuming the wood. "There... that should keep our little paladin moving forward... now to move on ahead of her." The whole room begins blurring, there is a sensation of movement, and then they are in a well lit room! A nearby window suggesting they are at the top of the tower. Most surprisingly, the room looks pristine... and lavishly furnished. The central piece is a very large bed with deep purple silk sheets and ruby red pillows. It almost exudes softness.

Back downstairs, the bat demon begins turning to ash, a red mist seeping out of its body. Ginny can feel the rage demon inside abandoning ship as it were... and trying to flee. meanwhile, the fire behind her turns purple... and swells up to neatly fill the doorway to the staircase down...

all_knowing_frog wrote:(Oops, sorry.)
"So, the problem's in that cave I passed on my way here? Shouldn't be to much of an issue, as long I use the right potions. I suggest everyone around her to use stored water for a few days. Also, if any colored clouds start comming this way, get inside, chances are it's toxic. Let's see how they deal with my mixtures." after warning the old man about the side effects of his methods. He quickly leaves, making his way down the ladders, cursing them all the way.

After he makes it out of the town, he quickly starts searching for the mine, a mask in place in addition to the normal goggles on his head gear. Several vials held in his hands.

The elder nods. "Very well... I'll spread the word..."

His way out is unimpeded, though he gets the usual strange stares at his outfit. The forest shows signs of battle, but the bodies have all been buried or turned to ash in the morning light. The only remaining signs are the scars on the earth, trees, and walls. Soon he comes across an old overgrown road, a rusted set of mine cart tracks going down the middle. Might as well be a 'old mineshaft here' sign.

Following this, he comes to the opening of the mine. It is clear it was once boarded up, but now the boards lie in splinters on the ground... which is covered with clawed tracks. Must be the place.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby ZeroForever » Wed May 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Knight Errant wrote:The merchant nods. "You make alot of sense, boy... But there are always those idiots who dont listen ta sense. Remember that."

The night goes on as such for awhile, conversations are had, food is eaten, and finally he is shown to his room. The only window is a narrow arrow slit, but the bed is big and surprisingly clean.

Victor looked at the room impressed given the conditions, it beat having to sit in the woods though cursed woods weren't really all that bad from experience. Setting up some basic wards around the room he contemplated his next course of action. Having completed some basic protections he sat in the middle before entering into a meditative upright sleep, the bed was a nice gesture but unneeded for someone like him.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed May 26, 2010 6:01 pm

"Alright then, let's get this started." putting away the one's he had in his hand, Dirk pulls out several larger vials, then throws them into the mine, quickly diving to the side. When the hit something the vials open up(not shatter)realeasing liquids that quickly, almost violently become gas. Lots and lots of it. Depending on how the mine is, the smoke will either sit there, go down the tunnel, or come back out, as it's design to go sink, rather then rise like most gasses.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed May 26, 2010 6:09 pm

James accepts the meat and takes out one of his plain knives, cutting a piece off it before stabbing it and bringing it to his mouth.

"I'm heading for Blackwood."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 27, 2010 2:57 am

Ginny shielded herself from the mist, and then spun to stare at the purple flames, her shoulders rising up and down with her chest as she panted for breath. Her blonde braid whipped around as she turned and ran for the next set of steps, a golden glow washing downwards along the length of her giant sword.

Nevrina continued to watch helplessly through the demon's eyes, still feeling the lust caused by her voice, moaning softly from the back of her mind, "Ginny has a large group of followers... paladins and priests that won't let us get away with this easily, Mistress...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu May 27, 2010 2:30 pm

ZeroForever wrote:
Victor looked at the room impressed given the conditions, it beat having to sit in the woods though cursed woods weren't really all that bad from experience. Setting up some basic wards around the room he contemplated his next course of action. Having completed some basic protections he sat in the middle before entering into a meditative upright sleep, the bed was a nice gesture but unneeded for someone like him.

Late into the night... pounding is heard onto the front door. Followed by murmured conversation, a yell, then much more violent pounding!

all_knowing_frog wrote:"Alright then, let's get this started." putting away the one's he had in his hand, Dirk pulls out several larger vials, then throws them into the mine, quickly diving to the side. When the hit something the vials open up(not shatter)realeasing liquids that quickly, almost violently become gas. Lots and lots of it. Depending on how the mine is, the smoke will either sit there, go down the tunnel, or come back out, as it's design to go sink, rather then rise like most gasses.

The gas sinks! And fills the shaft, no doubt... before spilling out into the forest when it fills to capacity!

Blaze wrote:James accepts the meat and takes out one of his plain knives, cutting a piece off it before stabbing it and bringing it to his mouth.

"I'm heading for Blackwood."

The man nods. "Same as us. The road should take us there by tomorrow, but as for now its the better idea to stay close, eh?"

One man mutters something in a strange language, which several of the other men chuckle to. Their mirth is cut short as a blood curdling howl rips through the night forest.

"Hell..."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Ginny shielded herself from the mist, and then spun to stare at the purple flames, her shoulders rising up and down with her chest as she panted for breath. Her blonde braid whipped around as she turned and ran for the next set of steps, a golden glow washing downwards along the length of her giant sword.

Nevrina continued to watch helplessly through the demon's eyes, still feeling the lust caused by her voice, moaning softly from the back of her mind, "Ginny has a large group of followers... paladins and priests that won't let us get away with this easily, Mistress...".

The rest of her trip up is uneventful... but though she can feel the presence of her foe growing ever closer! Finally she is at the top, a large door leaks light from the crack beneath it... this had to be it...

"Oh I'll deal with them if need be... But first I sense our guest is upon us..."
She smiles, calling out so Ginny can hear her through the door. "Come in, dear! The door is open."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu May 27, 2010 6:12 pm

James stares at the man and was about to ask what he said before the howl tore through the campsite. James drew his ow and notched an arrow.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Thu May 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Late into the night... pounding is heard onto the front door. Followed by murmured conversation, a yell, then much more violent pounding!

Victor notices the noise in his meditative state waking himself, he stands up he heading over to the door quickly yet silently. Opening it he exits closing the door slightly before heading into the main lobby sticking to the shadows to avoid notice.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying