[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:11 am

Lt. Harris nods, helping Karen up. "Let's get out of here before any other bimbos decide to show up." He looks around to see if there are any exits to this place. He then looks toward the fallen officer. "I will put in my fallen officer's report that she died trying to save us from the zombie horde." He stated as he checked his guns and looked over at the other two people in his care.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Brnin8r wrote:As Matt approached the tall skyscraper, his stomach started to wrench...pain and nausea swept over him as he came to the large glass doors to the building. They were locked.

Matt gripped his stomach trying to withhold everything in. When he realised the glass doors wouldnt open, he knew he had no time to look for another place. With all the force he could muster he tried to bash his way in. "Come on... This... cant end... like this" he said to himself as he gripped his stomach.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Baku Genkaku » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Chris slows down a bit and pulls Jack to him. "No, check for wounds on me" he says bending his head a bit, revealing the very little skin that is exposed between his biker helmet and high-up leather collar. "Any scratches?"
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 am

Rick's molotovs coat the bimbos in the stick and flammable oil, oozing around the front line and randomly lighting the other zombimbos behind them ablaze. It looked like he had everything under control...except now the only way out was the garage doors. It didn't seem like there was going to be a problem...that is until the first few lines finally slumped, truly dead. The other zombimbos, heedless of the fire began to climb over their fallen sisters to their prey.

Chris and Jack head down the streets. Only a few more blocks to Jordan Towers! (here's where you guys can exchange witty backstories...like Ellis' name lol)

Shaun nodded, leading the way down to the parking lot, the horrid gorefest doing little to accentuate the previously sexy girls' beauty. "I might just vomit." the gamer mentioned as they continued. All was quiet on their way to the hospital.

Yugi watched the exchange between the policeman and the schoolgirl, "Go where though?" he asked as Karen ended her statement. There wasn't very much chance of escaping the way they came out...the fact so many zombies had appeared from that direction proved that. They'd have to find another way out.

The door to the building wasn't locked...but there was very little Micheal could do to through the door. A large dresser was sat behind the door and it almost felt like it was filled with lead for how well the door opened. He could get it a crack or so open...but other than that. Past the door though, it looked like the dresser wasn't wide enough to block the doorway...if he could get past the door he could get in the building. The purple outline seemed to catch the sound of the door being rustled with and it moved to an inside corner of the assumed room it was in.

The glass broke and Matt was able to get into the building. There was a very spacious foyer with a front entry desk. Stairs were near the back.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 am

Brnin8r wrote:Chris and Jack head down the streets. Only a few more blocks to Jordan Towers! (here's where you guys can exchange witty backstories...like Ellis' name lol)

Jack glances at Chris. "So... what you do before the apocalypse?"

Brnin8r wrote:Shaun nodded, leading the way down to the parking lot, the horrid gorefest doing little to accentuate the previously sexy girls' beauty. "I might just vomit." the gamer mentioned as they continued. All was quiet on their way to the hospital.

"Just breathe through your mouth, and watch for movement, not the corpses." Richard advises as he heads forward unflinchingly.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:05 am

Matt quickly rushed up the stairs clenching his stomach. "Please dont let me be late..."
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 am

Captain Jeff Rivers manuvers the hybred motorcycle he stole back at HQ thru the city streets looking for what survivors he could find. Cursing inwardly at the FUBAR that this had become..."I told them tighter controls and background checks were needed." So far the batteries of the bike kept the need for using the engine to a minimum, but they were still not going to last for much longer without recharging them soon. The lack of Bimbos was making him nervous as well, this place should be packed right now & he couldn't help wondering if there were any survivors left to even try the experimental syrum on..." Still, I gotta try"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 am

Brnin8r wrote:
The door to the building wasn't locked...but there was very little Micheal could do to through the door. A large dresser was sat behind the door and it almost felt like it was filled with lead for how well the door opened. He could get it a crack or so open...but other than that. Past the door though, it looked like the dresser wasn't wide enough to block the doorway...if he could get past the door he could get in the building. The purple outline seemed to catch the sound of the door being rustled with and it moved to an inside corner of the assumed room it was in.

Micheal grunted a little as he could feel that the door wouldn't open. Somehow he could see that there was a dresser on the other side. The door would open a crack but that was all. He then wonder if there was another way. He then said, "Well I could try that."

Micheal then got his metal baseball bat and place it in the crack. He then pulled with all his strength to get the door opened to widen the crack in order to fit his thin frame in.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:20 am

Karen remained sitting on the floor, her legs shaking more than she'd realised. Her blue eyes looked up at Yugi as he spoke to her, and she shrugged her shoulders, letting out a sigh, "Is there even another way out? This is all my fault... I just wanted to save my friends... ", she groaned, as tears began to form in her eyes and trickle down her cheeks. Uh oh, upset teenage girl. As if the Cop and Yugi needed more hard work on top of being stranded in a Bimbo filled Amusement Park.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Lt. Harris scanned the area, looking for any suitable exits, wary that the sounds of gunfire might have attracted another wave of Bimbo-zombies. "I am so sorry, Ms. Karen, about your friends....they were converted by the time I got here; so they had to be killed, or we'd end up joining those...whatever those things were....." He then recaps what happened to lead him to this moment..."I was on my way to hunt for survivors when the outbreak first occured, when I picked up this young man," he points to Yugi, "Then Officer Janet radioed me, requesting backup, and so, here's where we are, now. Sadly, Officer Janet did not make it, but we are not out of the woods yet. If we get to my squad van, we can radio for help."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:05 pm

"Well, at least I know these things work..." Rick takes another Molotov and lights it. He quickly throws it at the new group of bimbos/zombies.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Baku Genkaku » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:44 am

Chris looks to him and raises an eyebrow, as he slips the helmet off to finally show his face. He has not shaved in a couple of days and he had shaved his head nearly bald, so his hair would not be a good grab hold for the zombies.
"I was customer service back at that mall we just exited" he said to Jack, wondering if the irony of the situation would sink in.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:53 pm

"Really? Ironic... I was an electrician, though I am glad I had a habit of using the firing range..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Mon May 17, 2010 8:01 am

(PAUSE BUTTON! Good morning, my fine roleplaying friends. I've been at a disadvantage here and writer's block has succeeded in quelling my efforts at roleplaying recently. One of the things I wish to talk about is this particular roleplay.

One of the things that has occasionally turned me off from roleplays on this site is that there's no satisfying ending. We all just continued to play and play and play until the forum shrivels up and caves in on itself. Every time that happens, I feel as if I didn't do my part for you guys. We all want to make a good story, but every story must have some sort of victory eventually. Problem I have is...I've sort of run out of ideas. In classic Left 4 Dead style, there suddenly isn't much plot.

Then again...none of us ever play L4D for the riveting plot. It's for the bullet-launching action against a menace that is certain to kill you if you're not on your toes.

But now that most of you have gotten through several encounters with the bimbos, I worry that this roleplay is becoming old.

I'd like your thoughts on this, and also, I'm giving you guys a little leeway now and if you have any questions about your character or any suggestions that would make this roleplay even more entrancing for your story. I'd be more than happy than to pander to it. I know some of you want to be transformed and continue living on as sentient beings. Right now Micheal is as close to that and Miku-chan, with their character application, revealed an interesting idea to me that could also achieve the same objective. Any other ideas, please post in your next entry.

Sorry that I paused the game, but I really want everyone to have a good time. And I want to know if you all are still wanting to continue this or if its time for this roleplay to rot on the shelf like so many before it.)
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 am

Brnin8r wrote:(PAUSE BUTTON! Good morning, my fine roleplaying friends. I've been at a disadvantage here and writer's block has succeeded in quelling my efforts at roleplaying recently. One of the things I wish to talk about is this particular roleplay.

One of the things that has occasionally turned me off from roleplays on this site is that there's no satisfying ending. We all just continued to play and play and play until the forum shrivels up and caves in on itself. Every time that happens, I feel as if I didn't do my part for you guys. We all want to make a good story, but every story must have some sort of victory eventually. Problem I have is...I've sort of run out of ideas. In classic Left 4 Dead style, there suddenly isn't much plot.

Then again...none of us ever play L4D for the riveting plot. It's for the bullet-launching action against a menace that is certain to kill you if you're not on your toes.

But now that most of you have gotten through several encounters with the bimbos, I worry that this roleplay is becoming old.

I'd like your thoughts on this, and also, I'm giving you guys a little leeway now and if you have any questions about your character or any suggestions that would make this roleplay even more entrancing for your story. I'd be more than happy than to pander to it. I know some of you want to be transformed and continue living on as sentient beings. Right now Micheal is as close to that and Miku-chan, with their character application, revealed an interesting idea to me that could also achieve the same objective. Any other ideas, please post in your next entry.

Sorry that I paused the game, but I really want everyone to have a good time. And I want to know if you all are still wanting to continue this or if its time for this roleplay to rot on the shelf like so many before it.)

(I never played L4D so I have no idea what is going on. haha

I would like to keep going. It been an interesting run so far. I can't find Miku-chan's character application (can't even find the thread) but it could be interesting...

No idea on how you can add some spice right now but if I come up with something then I guess I throw it on the wall.)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying