[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Knight Errant » Fri May 21, 2010 11:02 am

Psh... I am HAVING a good time. Deep engrossing plot is not what this thread is about... its just about massive amounts of amusing violence XD

And as for and end... well a bimbo apocalypse would never have a set end... and as for playing a bimbo... the idea is oddly appealing.

But honestly, I say stay the course...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Fri May 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Ditto, Im having a blast. You could try to follow maybe a Resident Evil style. I just want to explore this new world basically. I'd be fine if there's no plot depth aslong as I have a destination and the road is filled with neat characters and adventure. Just recreate the world as if a bimbo apocalyse and roll with it. Along the road maybe you'll get new ideas.

I really like this RP and i'd be a shame to let is go to waste U.U
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miku-chan » Sat May 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Amen and ditto...I joined because it looked like fun and the reset or play bimbo option also provided the idea for the mutations and stuff, so salie forth and such...fun fun fun
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Brnin8r » Sun May 30, 2010 12:37 pm

(Then roll we shall. To the entertaining gore of it all!!!)

As Shaun and Richard get into the hospital, the stench of the parking lot follows them in for only a moment. The hospital is empty save for a couple nurse-looking bimbos dead on the ground. "Do you think this is where it started or do you think it happened at one of those...lab places." Shaun asked quietly as they toured the first hallway of the silent hospital.

As Matt got closer to the stairs, he was met with an unfortunate sight. The first flight had maybe twelve bimbos in their best secretarial dresses. Their man-tailored suits had been warped to accentuate their assets. Their legs were mostly bare, clad in five inch heels. They hadn't noticed Matt.

Captain Rivers sped through the city as fast as he could. As he got closer through the city there were indeed more bimbos, some cramped very tightly into alleyways while others stood unknowing in the road. If anyone saw Rivers, they began to totter off after him, their heels clicking behind him...but soon they would cease following, the bike obviously being faster. After a long ride into the city, he found himself in the business district. As if the hand of fate frowned on him, his engine sputtered just as he got close enough to the first skyscraper. The battery was too low on power.

Micheal's attempt did indeed work and soon he was in the hallway. The purple outline above him seemed more than frantic at this point.

Yugi looked to the schoolgirl and knelt next to her, "Hey...Karen..." he said softly, "We can get through this as long as we work together." he hugged her tightly but then quickly backed away, embarrassed at what he'd done, worried he'd gone too far, "I don't think we can go back the way we came, it might be too thick. Maybe if we end up near the rollercoasters we can find a way over the fence. It'd be easy to get around to the van that way."

The new group is quickly covered in oil and the oozing fire suddenly grabs their attention. Their shrieks and screams echo in the brake shop as they stumble over each other. Though by this point, the bimbos are making more headway than Rick may want. His breathing room was quickly running out.

Chris and Jack in their journeys and conversation found themselves at the edge of the business district. Off in the distance there was a man who seemed to be having trouble with his bike. What he might not have noticed though was the figure that was expertly crawling down the side of the building. Her busty sillouette and long nails identified her as another one of those...hunting bimbos...
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun May 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Lt. Harris grabs his walkie talkie, and also hands one to Karen and Yugi. "Here, take these. I have someone who maybe able to help us. I'll call Captain Rivers. He's my supervisor at work...maybe he can get us out of here and to the van." He contacts Captain Rivers. "Captain Rivers, this is Lt. Harris. Come in Captain Rivers."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun May 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Karen's heart skipped a beat as Yugi spoke her name, and she couldn't remember a time when her name had ever sounded so nice upon someone's lips. Her skinny arms wrapped around him as he knelt to hug her, and she struggled to keep hold of him as he backed away, but she had very little physical strength. Sniffing and wiping the tears from her eyes, she nodded her head, her little skirt swishing as she pushed herself back up to her feet, "You're right... I'm sorry about that... ". She only took her gaze off him, when the Police officer tossed her the walkie talkie, and she looked at it in confusion for a moment, "Your captain probably already left.. ", she muttered, and then tossed the device back at him before reaching for Yugi's hand, "... but Yugi had a good idea. We're heading for the rollercoasters. Come on".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun May 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Lt. Harris nodded..."Yeah, we should be moving along. Hopefully, we can get to someplace safer to reach Captain Rivers, like my van, or away from the amusement park." He looks over at Karen and Yugi, and smiles. "Which way out?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal's attempt did indeed work and soon he was in the hallway. The purple outline above him seemed more than frantic at this point.

Micheal then at that time thought about maybe bimbos were going to come if they notice the door open and at that moment made sure it was closed and the case was there to keep it from opening. Micheal then began to walk around a bit in the hallway and kept an eye at the outline above him. It seems like it was a bit scared or something. At the same time Micheal was looking for some stairs that would lead him up.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Sun May 30, 2010 7:00 pm

((Yay! More Bimbo virus fun!))

Richard shrugs. "At this point, I dont really care how it started. Survival is all I'm after." He continues through the hospital, listening intently for anything alive.

Jack looks over. "Huh... maybe we can get some more help." Then he notices the hunter sneaking up. "Thats not good." He takes out his pistol, firing at her to draw her attention!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Baku Genkaku » Sun May 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Chris turns to see what it was Jack was firing at and Turned to alert the Biker as he put his helmet back on his head.
"Hey! Lookout!", he yelled, taking his time to aim at the Hunter.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon May 31, 2010 12:03 am

Matt grunted clenching his stomach, the feeling of it curching just made it worse. He turned around clickly trying to find another way, no just a bathroom. Anything. His heartbeat was probably going through the roof. He looks around for anything, anything! "Please... please... I... dont wanna be a bimbo..."
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Roggamer22 » Mon May 31, 2010 12:25 am

Rick continues to throw molotovs to the outside of the store in order to keep the bimbos coming in away. In between throws he uses the remaining amount of ammo that his pistols have to get rid of the bimbos that manage to enter the store, carefully aiming at there heads in order to finish them off quickly. "Dammit, just stay away!! Go find a shoe sale or something you freaks!"
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying