[SRP] The Great Anime Harem Tournament (sign-up)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Great Anime Harem Tournament (sign-up)

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Okay, it looks like we have ten contestants. I am currently getting all my stuff together for the end results of your transformations, and cleaning up the planning stages. Once I've got everything set (should be by the end of the day) I'll set things in motion. If you don't think you've still got the time to participate, please let me know beforehand.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Marky » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:53 pm

I want to try and join in on this, but, right now, I'm in another bout of writer's block on coming up with characters...so, yeah...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nosnits » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Well, I may be a bit late, but I want to get this up, in case someone else joins, or someone drops...
Name: Robert McAlistor
Looks: Not much of a looker, by any stretch of the imagination...Though, he's not a swamp-beast either. He has thick, short, and normally messy brown hair doesn't normally cover the small glasses he wears on his face. He isn't totally inept at athletic stuff, luckily.
Personality: Shy, and mostly keeps to himself. The kind of guy that isn't built to be a leader of anything...but he is a fierce competitor, which is what you have to be when you're at a mostly physical disadvantage, and still be able to compete in sports. Also bookish...he'd be like the guy from that Twilight Zone episode...the one with the library.
Preferred Losing form: One that has two arms, and two legs, and two eyes...You're the best judge, however, I don't really enjoy the over-sexy kind of people...like, ZZ Breasts and all that.
Mental Changes: Well, whatever you think would be best...I'm willing to trust your judgment....for now.
Speed of TF: Slowly, I'd say.
Last edited by Nosnits on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Okay, everything's in place. Here are the players so far:

Alissa
Blazerkin
Sasha
Harriette
Zero
Nikki
Mendo
Yamigalence
Kaizer
Rodney

That's 10 players, with Nosnits making 11. With how my bracket system will work, all current players can be included, but it would be a lot easier (and funner) if there was one more player.

Still, everything is ready. Before playing, I'd like to remind everyone that this is still a game. The nature of this game requires one of the contestants remain unchanged. The odds are against that happening to any one person, but the chance is still there. If you do end up dissatisfied with the fact that you became the Harem King, just play along with it for a little while at least. I'm sure that there will be others that will come along later that will want to play, and introducing them would mean you having to fight them for your crown. A crowned King may not remain so for long.

I'll wait until tomorrow to post the rp thread itself, to give a little time for one last person to sign up.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Marky » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Name: Cooke Brewer
Looks: Short brownish-blond hair, brown eyes, and a slightly muscular build. Not really that much of a looker, however.
Personality: A bit of a hardened person, especially after going into the marines and being back on break, a bit down after his girlfriend broke up with him. He has a pretty bad attitude to those that he doesn't know, especially if they try to make him mad upon first meeting with him, and usually will hold grudges. He gets ticked off real easily at times, and can get violent pretty quickly. Other than that, he is pretty well introverted and won't say much, if anything, to someone he doesn't know.
Preferred Losing form: Hmm, well, it doesn't really matter to me, except no inanimate
Mental Changes: Not really wanting any mental changes. If any, probably only slight mental changes.
Speed of TF: Slow
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Glad you got over your writer's block, Marky.

With you and Nora, that makes the group an even 12. I'll have things started tonight.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:41 pm

I'll start selling tickets for the event then! :P
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Done.

At this point, there won't be any more openings for members of the initial harem.

If you find yourself still wanting to join, by all means enter in a character sheet and I'll be more than happy to introduce you as a usurper to challenge the winner of the tournament!
Or, you could even create characters for people who knew those in the Harem, brought on as surprise guests just to spice things up.

Just make sure that if you do join up (which is still incredibly available to do...) you post your character here first and let me approve it before you post in the rp itself.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:57 pm

... curses. I saw this thread last year and wanted to make a character for it, but decided to hold off on it till later.

Then I completely forgot about the RP room >.<
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 pm

ok i really wanna join this but i dunno what kinda character to make ._. but i am thinking ))
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby yugi83 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 am

Name: Yugi
Looks: Average, 6', brown eyes, glasses.
Personality: Quiet, friendly, fun-loving, loves reading, anime, and video games.
Preferred Losing form: (could be a pic or a suggestion of TF likes/dislikes to steer the GM) Anything really is good. Apart from pregnancy and Death. Even being turned right into a character from an established anime would work for me.
Mental Changes: Anything that will go fine with the losing form will be cool.
Speed of TF: Up to the GM.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Your signing up has been timed rather well, Yugi. I was wondering what could possibly be done between the main tournament and the loser's tournament to help keep things interesting.

You will be a latecomer brought in to try and usurp the King before he can take hold of his harem. Either you or the King will be tf'd and sent to the loser's bracket. Practical upshot is that there will be an even number of contestants in the second bracket then.

You're in. I'll pm you when you need to come in.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Previous

Return to Roleplaying