[SRP] The Great Anime Harem Tournament (sign-up)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP] The Great Anime Harem Tournament (sign-up)

Postby muffinstud » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Television is a wonderful thing. That is, if you're not watching it. Fame and fortune await any who can rise into its eschelons of mediocrity.

And in this case, lots and lots of hot girls chasing after you.

Through an online contest, a select few have been brought to a television studio to participate in the latest reality TV game show. None of these contestants knows the exact nature of the television show, only that it's based off of the standard Anime Harems such as Love Hina. All throughout the selection process, and even up to their entering the studio, each contestant has been promised the opportunity to be the head of his own harem of cute girls, should he win. Other than this, they know absolutely nothing aside from the fact that they are being brought to the show to begin the real contest in earnest right now.

The nitty gritty:

There must be an even number of contestants, since this game is played in a tournament format.
Assumed by the paragraph above, all the PC's must be male (or a female pretending to be one).

You will be paired off randomly against an opponent each round and set against them in some kind of challenge.
The loser of each round will be transformed and entered into the loser's bracket.
Any contestant that cheats during the challenge will forfeit and be sent to the loser's bracket/eliminated.

The winner of the main bracket will become the King of the Harem, and special conditions will apply to him.
The winner of the loser's bracket will gain special privileges above and beyond those of the other girls.

Any participant that has been eliminated from the loser's bracket can cheerlead, form alliances, and be nuisances or aids in general.
If necessary, entertainment for the losers can be provided.
Any action they perform that could be considered as helping a contestant cheat will result in that contestant forfeiting.

Once all the rounds are complete, the players will have become a part of their very own Standard Anime Harem out of their own unwillingness!
The GM will ensure that after the tournament is over, suitable environs for wacky hijinks will be provided, up to and including additions to the harem or even usurpers that would steal the harem from the King and make him one of the ladies as well!

The Great Anime Bio Sheet:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Preferred Losing form: (could be a pic or a suggestion of TF likes/dislikes to steer the GM)
Mental Changes:
Speed of TF:

The game itself will start in the beginning of January, when I'll have full access to my internets again. Make your time.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: The Great Anime Harem Tournament (sign-up)

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Name: Sal Troiliss
Looks: Nearly six feet in height, Sal is a somewhat imposing fellow, even when out of his uniform as an officer of the law. He has a well-trimmed head of black hair, green eyes, and an impressive musculature, though not a surprising one considering his line of work.
Personality: Sal is, both by nature and furthered by experience, a somewhat suspicious fellow. He has a difficult time taking people's word for things, and even when off the clock he still often acts as though he's in uniform. That being said, he is at least a somewhat likable fellow, and has surprising wit that often sneaks up on people given his generally serious demeanor.
Preferred Losing form: I'm pretty flexible. No pregnancy, I suppose.
Mental Changes: I'm perfectly fine with larger mental changes so long as they happen slowly over time. As for the actual content...you be the judge.
Speed of TF: As slow as you are willing.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Name: Zacchaeus Fort

Looks: Curly brown hair, square-rimmed glasses, blue eyes, skinny frame and a round face.

Personality: Always tries his best but isn't a leader. Stays in the background and only contributes his opinion when he has something to say. Generally a shy guy.

Preferred Losing form: Someone with long hair, preferably an unusual colour and a modest bust. Some kind of uniform, preferably maid or nurse.

Mental Changes: Make her more shy and have a habit of clinging to the harem leader. Make her clumsy but always willing to help the leader and the other girls in the harem.

Speed of TF: As slow as possible.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Queen Octavia » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 am

Hm, I think not, but I might go fox up and finish that one gameshowy story I started.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Sasha » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Name: Sora Ryuuzaki
Looks: 6'2 brown eyes and hair mid build
Personality: easy going, loves to play games, kind to others
Preferred Losing form: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/L ... 1260906851 (wolfy!)
Mental Changes: up to you fast or slow
Speed of TF: as soon as he loses.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Name: Leon
Looks: Kind of short, and skinny, with pale blonde hair to his shoulders and blue eyes.
Personality: Pretty confident, cocky even. He's got a good singing voice, and can play guitar, and is positive the one day he's going to be a famous performer that girls just can't resist!
Preferred Losing form: I enjoy AR, although doesn't mean it always has to be AR, but would prefer being all busty and sexy if possible.
Mental Changes: Not a full re-write, but... kind of mental conditioning?
Speed of TF: Hmm. I don't want you to feel rushed, but I enjoy playing in the new form over the TF, and sometimes when the TF takes a long time, nobody really wants to play after it's done.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:01 pm

Name: Francis L. Dominguez
Looks: despite being Hispanic descent he comes off as a typical geek otaku, with tucked in dress shirt, fugly glasses, unkempt balding hair, and a unhealthy skinny body.
Personality: Has a disdain of 3D females and of humanity in general, overly intelligent to the point that he lacks social graces completely and has a aloof genius aura which isn't helped by his mocking and degrading attitude towards others. Aka a prick with the intelligence to back it up.
Preferred Losing form: none
Mental Changes: surprise me
Speed of TF: up/down (slow fast slow fast , repeat)
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:27 pm

I will sign up .... when I get over my laziness T___T
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Nosnits » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm

I agree with that person above me^^ Way to bogged down right now to actually write a character sheet...
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Evra » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:25 pm

ill probbaly sign up for this as soon as i think up a character =p
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Name: Malcolm Buchanan
Looks: Shaved head and bearded.
Personality: Malcolm is a sneaky underhand snake. He thinks can cheat his way into winning the competition
Preferred Losing form: Keep it human
Mental Changes: Yes
Speed of TF: Immediately after losing.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mendi-chan » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Name: Frank Miller
Looks: Frank stands at a towering 6' 5", his build rather lean. His red hair falls just below his eyebrows, barely touching his collar in the back. A basketball player at his community college, his muscles are rather defined despite his otherwise stocky appearance.
Personality: Frank likes to play the villain... No, he loves to play the villain. Not to say that he is particularly evil, but he for whatever reason he thrives on negative attention. He'll poke fun at people, pull pranks, and be as boisterous as possible to insure that he's seen. Now, despite the fact that he's a jerk, he's not really such a bad guy. He just has some... issues.
Preferred Losing form: Dealer's choice, if that's alright.
Mental Changes: I'm perfectly fine with whatever you want to do. I'm not picky.
Speed of TF: I have no preference.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Yamigalence » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Name: Colin Galence
Looks: Heavyish set, wears glasses, shoulder length and semi curly brown hair.
Personality: Kind, Caring, fiercely loyal and protective of his friends. He can have short bursts of rage but he usual just vents when that happens. His friends think his personality is sometimes
Preferred Losing form: Preferably into a mermaid (http://otakitty.deviantart.com/art/Aeri ... d-72257841) or catgirl (http://tanpopi.deviantart.com/art/Rinpoo-145285751), but if not that, just gender change
Mental Changes: None
Speed of TF: Gradual, but at a fairly quick pace.
Good Honest Doom Since 1896
"If you're laughing at me, that's cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse!!!" ~Duo Maxwell
Yamigalence
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:17 pm

I finally got to killing my procrastination! AH-HA!

Name: Matt Hill
Looks: He's 5'12, and has black eyes, with matching black hair. He's wearing some a longsleeve white shirt with brown pants and matching shoes. Very formal, with a rolex watch and his hair combed neatly.
Personality: Matt is pretty laid back and very optimistic. He just graduated and has his job, all he wants now is a girl and he's set, so he's very happy. He doesnt watch too much Tv, but he likes going out and even if hes not that much of a ladies man, he hopes to score.
Preferred Losing form: I give up T_T, my only request that he'd stay close to his age. A young Adult
Mental Changes: None please.
Speed of TF: slow's good
Last edited by Zoey on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Rodney » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Name: Rodrick Smitters
Looks: Black jeans, Yellow T-shirt and brown hair. He is a bit tall and slightly muscular.
Personality: Social and usually friendly, but not very faithfull : he registered to a harem reality show without telling his girlfriend (feel free to bring her in the game/as a spectator/as a surprise guest if that inspires you.)
Preferred Losing form: A woman, anything goes in the various Harem anime stereotypes, just avoid the plain girl next door.
Mental Changes: Some compulsions and speech ateration. Also, don't limit yourself with stating the mental compulsion only once. Feel free to play a bit with my character compulsions after the TF if you get some inspiration.
Speed of TF: If you feel like trying something exotic, I would like a few short burst, (Kuzco style) but with my character realising what is happening. If you don't want to try this, quick or slow are both okay.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Roleplaying