Magic School RP Proposal

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magic School RP Proposal

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:12 pm

I'm still interested! Very interested! I may need to sleep soon... finished work for Christmas, but still a bit tired since I was up early for it this morning, but I shall post as soon as I can.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm still interested, too.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 am

Kazuya Giruve
Appearance: Short light brown hair, and an average size for a box his age. He wears any number of different casual clothing but always wears a hooded white cloak. He wears the clocks hood to conceal his face from others
Info: At a young age, he always had an strage force surrounding him. The people in his neibourhood thought he was cursed and didn't let their children play with him. These rumours caused the entire town he lived in to alienate him... including his parents. He heard of this school and ran away from home to join it so that he could have a place where he could feel he belonged. However, because of his rough childhood, he was of a timid nature and didn't make any friends at the school. His magic allows him to connect with the minds of other people...
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Screw it. I'm starting it tomorrow.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Hey, tomorrow finally came. The thread has been started.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Lily Jones
Appearance: Lily is a small, mousy little girl...well, due to my normal failure at describing appereances, here's my handy reference pic for her. Other then the obvious things shown in the pic, she walks around with an air of insecurity and...mousy-ness. Her voice, whilst is not litterally her appearence, but will be included here anyways, is often soft...but not calm,
Info: Five years ago, something terrible happened to poor Lily. As she was walking through the woods outside her home, a tainted natural outcropping of engulfed her. Latent channels for magic were blown wide open...but at a price. It left her mind scarred...Every once and a while, she has these...visions. Sometimes they are good...but msotly they are bad. Sometimes it's whisperings of dark beings....sometimes not. She enrolled in the school to try to contain these problems....and maybe improve her magical abilities too.

Sorry for the sub-par character...I was in a rush to get it finished. I may make a second, better one later.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Previous

Return to Roleplaying