[SRP] High School Was Never Like This.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: High School Was Never Like This.

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 am

Katie sees Helena coming up to then as they are completing their laps. "I'm Katie Reece, and this is Kara. Over there is Alison." She points to Alison, to try to include her in the conversation. "We are going over later to try to be friends with her."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 am

"There you are Ms. Strada." Erica's teacher says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:24 am

Erica blinks. "Err... yes, of course," she says after a moment of hesitation, her brain catching on. "This is the class I'm supposed to be in, afterall..."
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Kara gave Helena a curious look. "You met up with Ms. Lambert earlier?" She asked between breaths. The girl seemed rather happy-go-lucky and odd, which made the redhead feel rather curious as she nodded along to Katie's introduction. Helena honestly amused and interested her by seeming so happy.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:13 pm

alice sits quietly in her desk listening to the teacher
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Katie sees Helena coming up to then as they are completing their laps. "I'm Katie Reece, and this is Kara. Over there is Alison." She points to Alison, to try to include her in the conversation. "We are going over later to try to be friends with her."

"OH! Hey there Katie-ie, Kara-ie and Alison-ie," smiled Helena as she waved at each person even if Alison wasn't exactly in the conversation. "My name is Helena Troy! It is a pleasure to meet you all."

Helena adjusted her hat that was on her shoulder and then adjusted the imaginary hat that was on her head.

KonokoHasano wrote:Kara gave Helena a curious look. "You met up with Ms. Lambert earlier?" She asked between breaths. The girl seemed rather happy-go-lucky and odd, which made the redhead feel rather curious as she nodded along to Katie's introduction. Helena honestly amused and interested her by seeming so happy.

"Yep-ie," said Helena as she continued to jog backwards. Helena was breathing a bit hard as she had a smile on her face. "Ms. Lambert-ie just wanted to tell me to take my hat off during school hours."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Alison overhears Katie and frowns, "Kara was already my friend before you came along. You're not even meant to be in this class, you're not a first year... ", she said, rolling her eyes, and then leaving the gym, heading back into the locker room where she punched a locker... only to find the sting of tears in her eyes and her hand numb. "Oww... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Katie wondered what Alison meant by she wasn't supposed to be in this gym class...but the other girl left the gym before she could speak up about why she was enrolled as a sophomore, instead of a freshman..."Uhm, Kara, is what Alison said was true? I'm not supposed to be in this class? I thought Ms. Lambert had me enroll as a sophomore instead of a freshman, because I finished my freshman year prior at my old school before moving to this district."

OOC: Okay you folks, have an awesome Thanksgiving weekend, don't stuff yourselves too much, and be careful when shopping Friday morning for those Black Friday sales. Most stores will be open around 6am and early bird shopping goes on til about 10am. I used to work retail before I got laid off from my last job at Staples in April. Now, I am trying to find work again for the holidays.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Kara could only blink at Alison's reaction, and then again once the girl left for the locker rooms. "If Ms. Lambert said that you were in this class, then you should be. I don't think the principal is wrong about that if she did tell you this was the class you were supposed to be in." She smiled a little. "If you're still having doubts, you could always ask her if she made a mistake or not, right?"

[Oh yeah, Black Friday, I forgot that that would be occurring. XD]
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 pm

"Gym is gym. We all have to take three years of it." nodded Helena. She adjusted her imaginary hat again and said, "Still Ms. Lambert-ie may not be in charge of that I think."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 pm

(No update for Avril?)
Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Nikki wrote:"Ms. Stevens, so glad you could join us." The teacher says. "Please sit next to Charlotte. Raise your hand please."

Charlie raises her hand despite the fact she is the only one without someone next to her.

*Avril does as she is told and sits down next to Charlotte.*

"The name is Avril Stevens." She says.

(Probably a bit late, but I posted when I could and corrected my mistake posts which were earlier in this RP.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:06 am

"I'm Charlie." The blonde girl says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 pm

"Nice to meet you Charlie. Do you want to hang out sometime after school?" Avril asks.[/color]
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:07 pm

"Sure why not?" Charlie says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying