[SRP] High School Was Never Like This.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP] High School Was Never Like This.

Postby Nikki » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Elizabeth Lambert enters her office. She immediate begins to think the office could use some changes. She says some words and it becomes painted purple. She waited for school to begin.

Amos walks into the school looking for someone to give him their lunch money.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: High School Was Never Like This.

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Marco Almos sat at on the ground in a crowded hallway. He made sure that there was at least a foot between and the nearest person. His eyes were focused on a book until he looked up to see a group of chatty girls.

"They are so stupid," whisper Marco to himself as he shook his head. He closed his eyes and then went back to reading his book.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Koda yawned as he leaned against the wall next to the Home Economics room. He always hated how school started so early in the mornings, and wished that it would start at least an hour or two later. "Maybe I can get my sewing done today." He mumbled, thinking about the assignment he had for his Home Econ class. Reaching down, he straightened out his shirt. There was also the project for the fashion club that he somehow found himself in charge of. 'Thanks a lot for getting me signed up in that, sis.' He thought in annoyance.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Reyes walks into school carrying his bag walking sort of slouched his hair covering his face for the most part as he glances around at the students he passes not really paying attention
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:20 am

Ollie was skipping class. He'd waited for the first period to start, and then headed for the girl's uniform, stepping in with a grin. Their school uniforms were hung up all around the room, but that's not what he'd come for. He starts snooping around for underwear, before then sneaking a little closer to the door that led to the gym, and peeked through the small pane of glass in it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:06 am

A new "Girl" showed up to school that day, with brown hair and blue eyes. "She" wore this day a white blouse and blue jeans, with black shoes, carrying a gym bag and "her" bookbag. The new sophomore "girl" went to the principal's office to offically register as "Katie Lynn Reece". She hoped this new school would accept her for who she is and not what happened at her old school.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Ms. Lambert looks at Katie. "So you're trying to tell me that you're a girl?" She asked.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:33 pm

"Katie" nods..."Yes, Ma'am, I am. My name is Katie Lynn Reece." She hoped Ms. Lambert would not find out about her secret. "Can I get my schedule, please?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:34 pm

"You know the dress code prevents boys from wearing skirts." Ms. Lambert says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:38 pm

"Katie" stammers..."H-how did you know I am not a girl? And, I am not wearing a skirt, ma'am. I have jeans on...." "She knew her disguise couldn't fool this principal. "I was harassed at my old high school for this. Please don't expel me...I'll tell you everything...."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:54 pm

"Well I don't like being lied to." Ms. Lambert says as she starts to speak.

Suddenly he begins to feel different. His hair, his breasts, it all seems to feel real. He feels his manhood shrink away. Her clothes begin to fit the stay they were intended to.

"So we should talk about your detention." Ms. Lambert says.

Meanwhile, the girls' gym coach enters the locker room, seeing if anyone is trying to skip class.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:12 pm

"You're a real winner, you know that?" Koda let out sarcastically as he stared at a girl who was standing off to the side. She was trying to taunt him just because he was part of the Fashion Club. However, it wasn't her attempts at tormenting him that was getting to him the most, but the fact that she just wouldn't shut her annoying trap. "Now, can you please get lost and leave me alone?"

"Why, so you read your precious fashion magazines or think about all of the pretty little things that you could sew up?" The girl asked with a smirk, not realizing the true reason for Koda's agitation. "I bet you'd look good in some of those dresses." She added with a laugh as she started to walk passed him, only to find herself falling towards the ground and hitting her face against the floor.

Koda pulled his foot back towards him. "Oops, looks like you should learn to watch where you're going instead of laughing." He ignored the girl's crying, along well as the stares he was getting, as he made his way towards the classroom, all the while berating himself for losing control and doing something so stupid.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Ollie didn't notice the gym coach as his back was towards her as he watched the girls in class, holding a pair of panties in his hand.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nikki » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:44 pm

"I think you might be in the wrong room." Ms. Lovato says as she approaches Ollie and grabs him by the hand.

Amos finishes throwing someone in a trash can.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:51 pm

reyes had been walking by at the time amos threw someone in the trashcan "stupid jocks" he mumbles to himself walking past them
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Roleplaying