The Route 323 Pokemon Center

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Route 323 Pokemon Center

Postby Evra » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 pm

( im gonna change my name sorry xD ) Rein stands there and looks around getting out of the way before the others had run in he pulls out his stuff making sure he didnt lose anything since he didnt he just sits down and relaxes
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby ashuros » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:45 pm

"I'm a studying to become a Pokémon researcher I would never do such a thing." The young man stood up and dusted himself off as the Espeon beside him stretcheD. "All I did was take some photos of a rather small vulpix."
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Ameph Est Mako » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:43 pm

"Still rather stupid of you..." she said, sighing. She looked to the side for a second. "So what are you researching way out here, anyways?"
And on the 9th day, God made Ameph Est Mako. He saw his work and asked himself 'What could go wrong?'

"He was the first to touch my perfect body..."

Clow Card Count: 10
Ameph Est Mako
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby ashuros » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 pm

"Oh I’m doing a paper on how the habitat can effect a Pokémon’s development." He said with a great deal of enthusiasm. "Right now I’m trying to figure why most of the ones here are so fierce."
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Ameph Est Mako » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm

"Probably because we're a distance from the nearest city or town, letting these Pokemon be untouched by human hands. We're also right by the Orre border and Orre isn't exactly the easiest place to wander around, making them pretty hard." Joy explained.
And on the 9th day, God made Ameph Est Mako. He saw his work and asked himself 'What could go wrong?'

Ameph Est Mako
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 pm

"Tell me about it." said MIke as he took a deep breath. "Still cool dream there. To become a Pokemon Research. I kind of want to do the same thing too but I am more into Legendaries. Right now I just travel around doing things and seeing places."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby ashuros » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 am

The man carefully listened to Joy nodding slightly. “I was thinking that, but i still have check if it’s really the case or if there’s some other factor.” Turning to Mike he was a bit surprised to meet another would be researcher. “Huh well i’ve heard stories of caves that house powerful pokemon along with a legendary so its possible one could be here.”
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Evra » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:23 pm

as rein sits there he pulls out a pokeball and releasing it a honchkrow appears standing before him on the floor before flying up beside him
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm

ashuros wrote:The man carefully listened to Joy nodding slightly. “I was thinking that, but i still have check if it’s really the case or if there’s some other factor.” Turning to Mike he was a bit surprised to meet another would be researcher. “Huh well i’ve heard stories of caves that house powerful pokemon along with a legendary so its possible one could be here.”

"You have? Do you mean Moltres?" said Mike with huge interest. "I been hearing rumors that there seem to be a fiery figure being spotted around Mt. Silver lately. I made a stop there for a bit but didn't stay long enough to find anything though."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ameph Est Mako » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:16 pm

"Up in the Shinto Ruins...rumors has it that some Pokemon native to Hoenn live there....I heard that it was Dialga or Palkia..." she said, nodding.

The Yanma flew towards the Honchkrow and buzzed at it before back to its space on the counter, watching it.

Ameph Est Mako
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Ameph Est Mako wrote:"Up in the Shinto Ruins...rumors has it that some Pokemon native to Hoenn live there....I heard that it was Dialga or Palkia..." she said, nodding.

The Yanma flew towards the Honchkrow and buzzed at it before back to its space on the counter, watching it.

"Hoenn?" said Mike with some confusion. "Don't you mean Sinnoh? Still if Dialga or Palkia are up there then that is interesting indeed."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ameph Est Mako » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm

She blinked. "Oh! Right! Sinnoh! Hahaha...I haven't been out so long I forget these places..."

Ameph Est Mako
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby ashuros » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:42 pm

"Huh that sounds interesting, might be worth exploring the ruins as a comparison to this route." The man said before being nudged by his accompanying Espeon. "What?....Oh right!" he quickly pulls out three pokeballs from his coat. "Could you help my Pokémon?"
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Ameph Est Mako » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:47 pm

"Sure...KAIN!!" she said as the Toxicroak lumbered up, adjusted his nurse cap and took the pokeballs into the back.

"He's getting them set up." she explained to the trainer.

Ameph Est Mako
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:33 pm

"Mind taking care of mines too?" said Mike. He took off the pokeballs from his belt and then nodded to his aipom. "They kind of need some healing."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying