League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 pm

This doesn't mean people aren't free to still sign up. Just kicking things off.

It was an average day in New York when the sphere was formed. A translucent purple energy formed the dome over the city.. and deep beneath the earth. While it was soon found that it allowed easy entrance exiting seemed quite impossible. Then as suddenly as the sphere formed a broadcast began on every cellphone, every tv, every computer really any device that could transmit sound or picture.

The Broadcast was of a woman, for those who could see she has dark blue hair, an artifical white skin dressed a tight black suit with thigh high boots and complicated mechanical wings on her back, she smiles, "Hi you lucky people!. I am the Dollmaker.. you might have heard of me. I keep trying to make this world a better place but time and time again those who wish you to suffer have thwarted me.

she turn and points to the screen in a fairly haruhiesque fashion, "But no more! Thanks to me and my friends you will all be lucky enough to shed the pain of age, illness and ugly forms... a beautiful immortality for all. Of course I know some will be afraid you have so many things ingrained into your meat brains to slow down rational thoughts so we aren't letting you leave.. but rest assured this will only be a temporary point in your lives... why after we finish here we will be ready to spread our joy to the rest of this world and you will be able to see your loved ones outside once we finish.."

And that's where we begin where each person has readily had access to the broadcast and knowledge of the event.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:20 pm

"What the hell are they talking about?" Asher asks himself as he looks at the screen.
Last edited by Nikki on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby ZeroForever » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:32 pm

"Sigh even today the nut cases are still popping out of the wood work" Jason said looking towards the radio that had just played the announcement. Returning his glare to the chess board in front of him he looked at the other old wrinkly man across from him "Anyways check" he said as he let his hand go of the pawn. His attention returning to park grounds and focusing in on the game in front of him, not really minding the villain monologue he heard as it wasn't to different from the other two hundred thousand he's heard before.

(current location central park, generally ignoring the super villains as he's retired)
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Alissa of Someday » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:45 pm

[I had the wrong impression reading over th'post before; I thought the city was already taken over. In this case though, I'll say that Bryan was already in New York if that's alright...]

Bryan stares at his cellphone for a moment, his brow furrowing at the woman onscreen, as he continues to walk down the street, looking for a good alley to change in. This was big-league stuff--not every insane cultist or addled technophile could take control of such a wide range of media devices simultaneously...not to mention the blindingly obvious display of power that had just happened.

Flipping his phone closed, he took a moment to look up at the now-purple sky.
Serious stuff indeed.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Headmistress Riana wrote:"What the hell are they talking about?" Asher asks himself as he looks at the screen.

A woman who looks exactly like the one he just watched on the screen taps him on the shoulder, she's hold a large rifle that looks very much 50s scifi, "HI!"

ZeroForever wrote:"Sigh even today the nut cases are still popping out of the wood work" Jason said looking towards the radio that had just played the announcement. Returning his glare to the chess board in front of him he looked at the other old wrinkly man across from him "Anyways check" he said as he let his hand go of the pawn. His attention returning to park grounds and focusing in on the game in front of him, not really minding the villain monologue he heard as it wasn't to different from the other two hundred thousand he's heard before.

(current location central park, generally ignoring the super villains as he's retired)

he hears a loud, "AHEM" behind him, if he should turn he will see a large woman with green skin towering over the pair dressed in a lab coat with glasses holding a large bag at her side.. if he doesn't well she continues talking anyway, "Its so rare to do this personally but you will clearly be better off"

Alissa of Someday wrote:[I had the wrong impression reading over th'post before; I thought the city was already taken over. In this case though, I'll say that Bryan was already in New York if that's alright...]

Bryan stares at his cellphone for a moment, his brow furrowing at the woman onscreen, as he continues to walk down the street, looking for a good alley to change in. This was big-league stuff--not every insane cultist or addled technophile could take control of such a wide range of media devices simultaneously...not to mention the blindingly obvious display of power that had just happened.

Flipping his phone closed, he took a moment to look up at the now-purple sky.
Serious stuff indeed.

when he leaves the alley.. well he'll see many versions of that woman dressed in a large vareity of outfits and with a variety of devices talking with people or blasting them.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:19 pm

"Eepp why are you pointing a gun at me?" Asher says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Alissa of Someday » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Taking only a few moments to change in the alleyway--thank goodness for nanomesh--Bryan emerges from the alley...or rather, The Penalty emerged.
Spinning a pistol into his hand, he looks around worriedly--they had spread disturbingly quickly.

Hugging the wall away from the machinewomen, he takes careful aim at the nearest one, firing a rather quick-moving bullet at its head...already mentally preparing to flee against such numbers. He needed to see how hard they were to kill first, though.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Headmistress Riana wrote:"Eepp why are you pointing a gun at me?" Asher says.

"Trying to decide what to make you!"

Alissa of Someday wrote:Taking only a few moments to change in the alleyway--thank goodness for nanomesh--Bryan emerges from the alley...or rather, The Penalty emerged.
Spinning a pistol into his hand, he looks around worriedly--they had spread disturbingly quickly.

Hugging the wall away from the machinewomen, he takes careful aim at the nearest one, firing a rather quick-moving bullet at its head...already mentally preparing to flee against such numbers. He needed to see how hard they were to kill first, though.

A a black shadow wraps around the shell blocking the bullet..

"She doesn't get to play with you Nyao..."Says a high pitched voice from behind.. when he turns he sees a pink haired catgirl in a fuku with a large draculaesque cape with an impressive and complicated looking medalion
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm

In his hidden lair, Mr. Jigsaw watches the declaration made by the Dollmaker. "Curses! Look at that bigshot, making such a bold declaration! How rude! I'm much more villainous then her! Isn't that right men?" the crazed villian asks his henchmen, all of whom have been reassembled in grotesque ways, like having guns and other weapons attached to their bodies. "Absolutely boss!" they reply.

Mr. Jigsaw fumes and kicks the TV, breaking it. "Right, we need to remind her who wears the big boots around here. Leave me alone boys, I need to plot." The henchmen all leave, leaving Mr. Jigsaw alone with his thoughts.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:27 pm

"What?" Asher asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby ZeroForever » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Lian wrote:he hears a loud, "AHEM" behind him, if he should turn he will see a large woman with green skin towering over the pair dressed in a lab coat with glasses holding a large bag at her side.. if he doesn't well she continues talking anyway, "Its so rare to do this personally but you will clearly be better off"

Whistling at her body "I thought the girls of my time were loose..." he comments off hand. "Anyways can't you see I'm in the middle of a game right now. Go terrorize one of those joggers over there or something." he said pointing his cane down the pathway, mumbling under his breath about how degraded villains had became, having to resort to terrorizing the park.
Jason then simply shrugs off villainess returning his attention to the chess game at hand as he was pretty sure the other guy switched some pieces when he wasn't looking.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:12 pm

*Nathan had been roaming the book store, making sure everything was properly sorted on the shelves, when the shop's radio, typically reserved for atmospheric background music, started playing the message. Once all was said and done, he stared up at the speakers, blinking.* Well... that's gonna be bad.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Blazerkin wrote:In his hidden lair, Mr. Jigsaw watches the declaration made by the Dollmaker. "Curses! Look at that bigshot, making such a bold declaration! How rude! I'm much more villainous then her! Isn't that right men?" the crazed villian asks his henchmen, all of whom have been reassembled in grotesque ways, like having guns and other weapons attached to their bodies. "Absolutely boss!" they reply.

Mr. Jigsaw fumes and kicks the TV, breaking it. "Right, we need to remind her who wears the big boots around here. Leave me alone boys, I need to plot." The henchmen all leave, leaving Mr. Jigsaw alone with his thoughts.

a bakers dozen of Dollmaker shells appear in his lair, "Hi Jiggy"

Headmistress Riana wrote:"What?" Asher asks.

She stamps her foot, "Do something!"

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:he hears a loud, "AHEM" behind him, if he should turn he will see a large woman with green skin towering over the pair dressed in a lab coat with glasses holding a large bag at her side.. if he doesn't well she continues talking anyway, "Its so rare to do this personally but you will clearly be better off"

Whistling at her body "I thought the girls of my time were loose..." he comments off hand. "Anyways can't you see I'm in the middle of a game right now. Go terrorize one of those joggers over there or something." he said pointing his cane down the pathway, mumbling under his breath about how degraded villains had became, having to resort to terrorizing the park.
Jason then simply shrugs off villainess returning his attention to the chess game at hand as he was pretty sure the other guy switched some pieces when he wasn't looking.

She growls inhumanly and reaches down to her bag, "you'll see soon enough" she leaps onto the table and tries to stab the pair each with a set of injection needles>

Ookalf wrote:*Nathan had been roaming the book store, making sure everything was properly sorted on the shelves, when the shop's radio, typically reserved for atmospheric background music, started playing the message. Once all was said and done, he stared up at the speakers, blinking.* Well... that's gonna be bad.

A very confused bunny girl staggers into the shop seeming to have trouble standing in her heels.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:31 pm

"What am I supposed to do?" Asher asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Lian wrote:A very confused bunny girl staggers into the shop seeming to have trouble standing in her heels.

Are you okay, miss? *Nathan walks over to help her out.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying