League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:09 am

Suddenly, something crawls onto Valerie's shoulder! It seems to be... the princesses hand!

Jamie leaves the room. "However, I don't want you to wander off too far. The city's a weird place right now."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 am

Lian wrote:"He got an actual friggen genie.. wished up our chrome.. its so fraggin leet"

That does sound impressive...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:04 pm

"Genies now??" Jason groaned internally not really expecting to have to deal with the reality warpers.
Putting that aside "Cool is she hot? can i see her?" Jason said going with the flow hoping that they would continue to spew information.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Lian wrote:"Who knows but what are you looking for?"

"I am inquiring on what restaurants are still functional in this city. Also to see what places of this city is still under attack," said Mariko. "The last thing I want is for us to be enjoying a meal and be under attack."

A distance look was on Mariko's face as she was searching the internet for any news and for what restaurants were in the area.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:54 am

Blazerkin wrote:Suddenly, something crawls onto Valerie's shoulder! It seems to be... the princesses hand!

she muchly tries to throw it away

Jamie leaves the room. "However, I don't want you to wander off too far. The city's a weird place right now."

"not like it isn't wierd here"

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:"He got an actual friggen genie.. wished up our chrome.. its so fraggin leet"

ZeroForever wrote:

"Genies now??" Jason groaned internally not really expecting to have to deal with the reality warpers.
Putting that aside "Cool is she hot? can i see her?" Jason said going with the flow hoping that they would continue to spew information.

He laughs, "what'd you end up a lesbosaurus?"

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:"Who knows but what are you looking for?"

"I am inquiring on what restaurants are still functional in this city. Also to see what places of this city is still under attack," said Mariko. "The last thing I want is for us to be enjoying a meal and be under attack."

A distance look was on Mariko's face as she was searching the internet for any news and for what restaurants were in the area.

*There's a lot of themed ones.. seems Dollmaker was well into that*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 am

The hand scuttles out of her way and whips out a note. "The hand is there to keep an "eye" on you." Valerie can now see that one of the princess' eyes embedded into the palm.

"True, but at least it's mostly safe here."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Lian wrote:He laughs, "what'd you end up a lesbosaurus?"

Jason was tempted to go along with it as males were weak to the lesbian theme, but his... err her dignity was against it. If her opponents weren't even human any more she had no real reason to hold back, thus curious to see how strong she was she flicked at the commenting ones head as she hard could with her middle finger.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:59 pm

ZeroForever wrote:

Jason was tempted to go along with it as males were weak to the lesbian theme, but his... err her dignity was against it. If her opponents weren't even human any more she had no real reason to hold back, thus curious to see how strong she was she flicked at the commenting ones head as she hard could with her middle finger.

Well, he's not entirely wrong...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Lian wrote:

"Seems like Mistress Dollmarker was busy to make sure there is a lot of theme restaurants," said Mariko. She was still holding on to Feline and said, "I hope you don't mind going to this one."

Mariko looked up and see a restaurant that was closest according to her search.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:43 am

Blazerkin wrote:The hand scuttles out of her way and whips out a note. "The hand is there to keep an "eye" on you." Valerie can now see that one of the princess' eyes embedded into the palm.

*She attempts the grand and glorious punt on it*

"True, but at least it's mostly safe here."

"I guess"

ZeroForever wrote:

Ookalf wrote:
ZeroForever wrote:

Well, he's not entirely wrong...

*one could make an argument that the oponents are far more human than either of the Kaijugirls.. of course that is moot as the one attacked goes flying back*

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

"Seems like Mistress Dollmarker was busy to make sure there is a lot of theme restaurants," said Mariko. She was still holding on to Feline and said, "I hope you don't mind going to this one."

Mariko looked up and see a restaurant that was closest according to her search.

*The area seems to be a Japanese style tea house*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:04 am

The hand is indeed punted, however it comes back and makes a very rude hand gesture.

"You should probably take some of your money. I think the special deal of everything being free during transit may have expired."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Lian wrote:*one could make an argument that the oponents are far more human than either of the Kaijugirls.. of course that is moot as the one attacked goes flying back*

"Hmm I hope i didn't kill him... but if he can't even take one finger that's pretty sad" Jason said looking at how far he went flying. Looking at the remaining ones "Now where were we... ah yes... where's your boss and this genie of his?"
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Lian wrote:
*The area seems to be a Japanese style tea house*

"Well here we go," said Mariko as she pulls Feline. "Do you want to eat here? It seems very nice."

(Also. I am going to be out start Friday at an anime con. So I may not post much this weekend)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 pm

(Sorry about the delay had a busy week)

Blazerkin wrote:The hand is indeed punted, however it comes back and makes a very rude hand gesture.

*PUUUUUUUUUUUNT*

"You should probably take some of your money. I think the special deal of everything being free during transit may have expired."

"WOuld it even be worth anything?:

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:*one could make an argument that the oponents are far more human than either of the Kaijugirls.. of course that is moot as the one attacked goes flying back*

"Hmm I hope i didn't kill him... but if he can't even take one finger that's pretty sad" Jason said looking at how far he went flying. Looking at the remaining ones "Now where were we... ah yes... where's your boss and this genie of his?"

*and at that five go to dog pile her!*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Lian wrote:*and at that five go to dog pile her!*

"HULK SMASH!!!... I've always wanted to say that...." Jason said as she slammed her fists to the ground before leap frog jumping off the ground as hard as she could.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying