[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Zoey » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Zoey sighed, not suprised to see the purse filled with so many items. However she was suprised by the ID, somehow she'd become this woman, but where does that leave the real her? She put everthing back on the purse and closed it. She peeked outside before grabbing the purse and slowly trying to escapr past the waiting room. She had to get out of this buidling and quick. She tried walking on her toes, so the heels wouldnt click.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:51 pm

"Aww, your mom's back. And we were having fun too..." Katie sulks a bit as she nurses her soda. "Maybe she'd let you sleep over? Wouldn't that be great?! You could sleep in my room, just like a real servant to a princess!"

Emily wobbled a bit after being pulled in, her balance taken off kilter a bit. "Well, the food was okay. He was a perfect gentleman too." She nodded, just barely keeping herself from blushing. "We ended up just sitting on the couch and talking, really." She looked Louise straight in the eye and couldn't help herself. She grinned and clasped her hands in front of her, looking far off into some golden dreamscape. "And then he kissed me. Oh Louise, he's just perfect!" She giggled and let herself finally blush. "He's so handsome, and he's kind, and funny, and he's rich and handsome... Did I mention he's handsome? He is..." She sighed.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:16 pm

As Zoey left the bathroom and hurried towards the end of the waiting room, the sound of clicking heels came from behind her, and then a woman clearing her voice. "Zoey, there you are. I was wondering where you'd got to. Fax these over to the head office for me". It wasn't a question, but a demand, and when she turned around, she'd see the sexy Susan standing there, holding a pile of papers.

Kathy bit her bottom lip as she heard Emily's voice. She wondered if Emily, just like everyone else, would act as if she'd always been a ten year old, instead of the fourteen year old she was when she'd been dropped off, or the adult she was a week ago. Looking into Katie's eyes, she started to slide down onto her feet, "I don't think I should leave my Mom on her own... she needs help because of the baby... ", she said.

Louise led her over to the kitchen. The apartment was all the same shape as her own, although less plain, as Louise had been there longer to decorate. Pulling out a chair at the table, she helped Emily down into it, grinning like a schoolgirl, sitting down opposite her, "You kissed? Oh my god! Like.. a peck on the cheek or.... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Katie pouted. "Fine. I guess you should go help your mom..."She offered the girl her empty soda can. "Here, throw this away for me." Her tone left it clear that she wasn't asking Kathy a question, but it wasn't exactly demeaning either.

Emily sat down with a sigh. "No, on the lips. It felt so...so..." She sat there, talking to her new friend, when it suddenly hit her. She had kissed a man. Worse yet, she kissed him back and liked it. The cushion of hormones faded, and Emily crashed right into Richard's fears. "Oh no!" She went pale and leaned onto the table. "I kissed him. I shouldn't even like him, I shouldn't be in this situation at all!" She buried her face in her hands. "This is all so wrong..."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Zoey turned around much to her suprise to see Susan, but confused as to what she was doing. "Huh? Aren't you that woman, who wanted to apply for a job here?" asked Zoey as she blushed when looking at the woman.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:42 am

Susan smirked, and walked a little closer to Zoey, her hips swaying, and then she pushed the papers against the other woman's chest, "I was the only one to apply, so naturally I got the job. I'm one of the new managers around here", she murmured. "One of your bosses infact, although I suppose as a secretary, almost everyone is your boss... ", she laughed.

Kathy took the empty can from Katie, blushing a little at the order, "I can still come over after school... ", she suggested, and then turned away, creeping out into the kitchen.

"How can it possibly be wrong, Em?", asked Louise in suprise. "You're single, he's single, and quite honestly, I think the pair of you are made for eachother. He's up there all alone, you're in your place struggling to raise a daughter on your own... just relax, let it happen... ".

It was just about then, that the ten year old Kathy appeared, clutching an empty soda can and an empty juice box. She was wearing a little denim jumper dress, her blonde hair in a ponytail, and blushed brightly at the sight of Emily before hurrying over to put the empty drink containers into the trash...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 am

Zoey blushes taking a hold of the paper, but she's mostly confused. "Huh? No you weren't! That's imposible" she replied as her heart started to beat in deperation. The only question on her mind, was what happened to her male self.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Emily shook her head. "It's complicated. Really, really complicated." She couldn't believe just what she had done. She'd fawned over him, she'd pawed at him and she'd loved it. Only a couple of days ago, being romantic with a man, let alone one she even knew, would have set off a gag reflex. Now, it was something she craved. It had to have been Susan's magic, messing around with her mind and changing her for the supposed better. So far, the only thing she had changed about herself on her own was her desire to draw again. Still, she knew she was in a tough spot, and she'd need to work. She chuckled softly to herself, knowing full well that Susan and her magic just wouldn't allow that. "Besides, I'm a damage case if ever there was one. I need to sort some things out before I get all man-crazy."

She smiled when Kathy entered the room. "Kathy, there you are. Can I have a hug?" Emily motioned her new daughter over to her. Of all the surprises she'd had recently, this was definitely the most pleasant. For everything that was made wrong with Kathy's physical condition, it was made better in her personality. Before, she had never been as willing or kind, and Emily fully expected this little girl to keep surprising her with her goodness. She'd never expected such a sweet thing to be inside Richard's mistress, but she was glad she was out in the open now.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Susan flashed Zoey a wicked grin, and leaned over closer, so there was only an inch between their faces, "You work for me now, sweetie. If you do a good job, then we're going to get along just fine, but believe me, you don't want to make me angry with you... got that? Now fax those papers for me, the number is on the top of the pages". She blew Zoey a kiss, and then turned, her hips swaying as she walked off to her office.

Kathy blushed brightly. Emily's reaction seemed to confirm her fears, that any trace of her old self had been wiped from everyone's minds, and to them, she was -meant- to be a ten year old. Although, in a way, she started to reason with herself that perhaps it was better this was. She could relax, without anyone knowing that she was supposed to be an adult. Nobody would snigger at her for just... doing normal ten year old things, like hanging out with Katie. A smile spread across her lips, and she went across to her Mother, skinny arms reaching around her, and even gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Louise smiled as she watched them, "She's been so well behaved, and kept Katie entertained all evening. You're welcome around here whenever you want, Kathy". Then ten year old glanced over at the red-haired woman and blushed, "Thank you... ", she said in a polite, but shy voice. Louise gave Emily a little grin, but then glanced up at the clock with disappointment, "Little girls should be heading for bed right now, or they won't be able to get up for school in the morning... speaking of which, you want me to take her? I have to drive Katie there anway... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Zoey didn't move, a chill ran up her spine as Susan talked. She knew from there that she was up to something. Could she be the one who did this to her? Zoey looked down at the papers and sighed. She could either confront Susan again or do as she says and at the moment she doesn't want to mess with Susan again. She turned around and tried to look for a faxing machine, which was made hard due to the high heels she now wore. "Damn it... How do woman get around in these?" she murmered to herself as she tried not to stand out to much. "Where's that damned machine?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:38 pm

If Zoey knew what a fax machine looked like, there was one alongside her computer. If she didn't know what one looked like, then this could be a little awkward. As she was looking around, a sharp whistle filled her ears. A guy in his late twenties was hurrying passed, wearing a dark grey suit with a white shirt and a blue tie. He had short brown hair, and was pretty good looking, a big grin on his face as he pointed a finger at her, "Looking hot today, Zoey", he said, and then was gone, into another door.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Zoey felt releaved finding the machine, her plan was to do the dumb job and leave as soon a posible. However before she can reach it, some guy whistles at her. She cringes back in suprise and embarresment almost tripping. She looked stunned the guy would be so bold to do something like that and was this Zoey person so popular here? Everybody seemed to know her. She signed , fixing her glasses. Oh yeah, she not only had to wear a bra now, but glasses too. She akwardly went to the fax machine and marked the phone numbers which was hard. The buttons on the machine where cramed together and her longer nails would keep pressing other buttons. "Damn it" Zoey murmered to herself as she looked her hand. She then tried to poke them with her nails instead and the faxes started to be sent. Zoey also shifted alot standing next to the machine, her high heels made it dificult to be standing and it was hard to stay put, not only that her range of motion was also limited by the tight skirt she was wearing. She put down her purse to feel a bit more free. "This is imposible..." she uttered.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:54 pm

"Zoey!", came a man's booming voice. He poked his head around the corner, looking a little older than Zoey. His short brown hair was started to get little specks of gray in it, but he seemed to be one of those guys that seemed to make it look good somehow. He wore a pale blue shirt, with a dark grey jacket and trousers, and polished black shoes. He was so handsome, and looked like he worked out too, quite a broad chest on him. "I've got clients in my office. I need three coffees. One black, one white with sugar, and one white without sugar. Hurry", he said, and disappeared around the corner again, without any further instructions.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Zoey turned back suprised. She thought she was doing something wrong and the guy which appeared seemed like some guy out of a super model magazine. She just stared confused as the guy gave her out an order. The only thought on her mind was: "Im not a waitress!". Zoey grunted and turned to the fax machine. Was the faxes where sent she bend down and took off her high heels. She was fed up with them already. "I cant believe woman enjoy wearing these..." she says as she picks up her purse and heads to the resting area where she hoped to see a coffee machine. "Wait a sec... where do I take these?" she said as she entered the area, looking around confused and rightly so as she doesnt know who offices are whos, or the name of the guy who called her.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 am

Around the corner, was a door that led to a small room with a coffee machine sitting on the counter, surrounded, along with a jar of coffee and a box of tea bags, and a kettle. There was another woman there, one wearing a blue silk blouse and a snug grey skirt that went to her knees with a split up the side of her thigh, her legs encased in sheer tights, with open black heels on her feet. She had dark brown hair that was in a ponytail, and a pair of glasses too. The blouse was tight around her breasts as she reached up to a cupboard, taking out a mug for herself, and smiled when she saw Zoey standing at the door, "Morning, Zoey". Opening a drawer, she pulled out a spoon, and then used it to add a little sugar into her mug before pouring in the black coffee.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying