[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Katherine was smiling to herself as she pushed the car door open, sliding out a long leg, her black heeled shoe settling on the driveway before she elegantly climbed out. There was a lot of of those sleek legs on display, a short back skirt covering just about the top half of her thighs, and was quite snug around them and her shapely bottom. A white blouse was tucked neatly into it, just as snug, pressing to her flat tummy, and then the curve of her C cup breasts, the short sleeves having a little puff to them, most of her slim arms bare. She was quite tall for a girl, her blonde hair left loose to sway across her back, reaching down almost to her waist, her lips painted a glossy red to match her fingernails.

Her blue eyes glanced up at the house, it was the first time she'd been brought here, and could barely contain her excitement, and then looked across the roof of the car at her secret lover, who just happened to also be her boss at the office.

Upstairs, a curtain moved slightly inside the frame of the window.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Richard looked across the roof of the car at the gorgeous little minx from the office. He smoothed back his perfectly maintained hair, emphasizing the gray streaks in the black that just seemed to make him seem more dignified.

"Thanks for wanting to come here. I thought we deserve a little change of pace after those stuffy hotels." He closes his door and smoothly walks his tall, lean frame around the car to wrap his arm around the shapely woman's waist in a very familiar way. His charcoal gray business suit went well with his blood red tie and black shoes. The suit seemed to draw attention to his broad jaw and the way his closed lips smirked and made him seem all the more wily. Dark brown beady eyes shone under thick eyebrows and drank her in greedily.

Richard, unaware of the curtain's movement, draws the woman towards the house as he whispers something downright raunchy in her ear.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:29 pm

She walks around the car, meeting him at the front of it, and giggles as his arms came around her, and she leaned into his chest, her own hand brushing across the back of his thigh as he led her towards the door way, her hips swaying with each step, matched by the clicking of her heels. She threw her head back and laughed as his whispered in her ear, and then glanced back over her shoulder down the street, "Atleast wait until we get inside, Richard.. ", she murmured.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Richard slides his hand down to one of her cheeks for a quick grab. "You know how impatient seeing you in that skirt makes me. Remember the last time you wore it?" He smiles a devilish sort of smile as he pulls out his keys and opens the door. With a slow squeal, the door swings wide, showing them the modest upper middle class furnishings. The home is nice and well kept, although with Richard's paycheck, it could be much nicer.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Katherine had failed university in her first year, and almost certainly only got this job because of her figure, so she wasn't used to such nice places. She had an apartment across town that was tiny, but recently she'd not been spending a lot of time there. Walking in ahead of him, she looks around with a smile. Her fingers toyed with the buttons of her blouse, opening an extra one so her black lace bra and cleavage were definatley on show as she walked through to the living room and inhaled deeply.

"Mm, I can't believe it took you this long to invite me over... ", she says, sliding off the heels and then letting herself fall back onto the couch, grinning up at him.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Unlike Katherine's schooling, Richard had done very well with his MBA. A rising star, an aged wunderkind of bear market trading, Richard continued to make loads off stock options when most of his colleagues and competitors were just barely staying in the black. Once the market got out of the recession, people might not pay as much attention to him, but now was his time to shine. He licked his lips and lowered himself towards the couch as he loosened his tie. He'd shine in more ways than one...

"Well, my wife usually has something or other going on here. I couldn't bring you before. But since she's out of town for a few days, I thought we could play house for a bit..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:04 pm

She arched her spine a little, pushing her nose up against his, gently rubbing before she brushes her lips against his mouth, a hand sliding up over his cheek as he loosened his tie and lowered himself down towards her. Her skirt rides up a little, allowing her to push her knees either side of him, one hand reaching behind his head, stroking his hair as she pulled him down into a deeper kiss, murmuring into it.

"Are you going to tell her soon?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Richard teases her bottom lip a little as he runs his hand up and down her exposed thigh. "Oh, I think it's better off with her not knowing. I've actually been thinking of getting a divorce. That way, we could do this in front of a whole crowd of people, rather than hide it." He lowers himself further, letting the smooth material of his suit slide down her legs towards her hips.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Her smile grew even wider, and she closed her eyes as she felt the hand brushing over her smooth thigh, towards the black lace panties beneath the skirt. "That would be... perfect. I could move in here with you", she murmurs between kisses. "You could tell her when she gets back?", she suggests, and one hand begins pulling his tie off, and opening the buttons on his shirt... when the sound of another pair of heels clicking seemed to echo from the hallway... and the door behind Richard creaked open.

"Oh, dear, he doesn't need to tell me... ", came a voice that Richard would be very familiar with him. Standing there, arms folded across her chest, was a tall, blonde woman. It was easy to imagine her having looked a lot like Katherine did perhaps fifteen years ago. She wore glasses, and less make-up than the teenager, although she was wearing a smart suit of her own, a cream skirt to her knees and matching jacket, a white blouse beneath... that was holding a round bump.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Richard freezes and cringes. He slowly turns his head around to look at his wife. "H-honey! What a pleasant surprise! I...didn't think you'd be back from your trip so early!" He'd have to give her what for later...She had said she'd be gone a few days. "I'd say it's not what it looks like, but...I'd be lying, wouldn't I?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Katherine's heart felt like it had jumped into her mouth as she peered around Richard's head to see the woman standing over them. Her hands grasp at his shoulders, her cheeks going a bright red as she squirms beneath him, trying to close her thighs and tug her short skirt down.

The woman just gave the pair a smirk. "Did you really think you'd get away with it this time, Richard? You know, I really thought your promises might have meant something this time.. if not for me, then for our child, but you won't change, will you? Not without... help. As for you child, don't flatter yourself. You're just the last in a long line of office affairs, he was never going to make you part of his public life, there's nothing to you but a pretty face".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Richard chokes on her words and looks at Katherine with pleading eyes. He shakes his head in denial, but the shock and fear on his face clearly show the truth of the woman's words. He closes his eyes and grimaces, still not moving from his position on top of Katherine. "So you've got me. What will you do, huh? I've already got the divorce paperwork in the works. You can only take so much of my money thanks to the pre-nup, not enough to take care of your kid. You're screwed, 'dear.'"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:59 pm

She calmly settles herself down on the end of the couch, wincing a little and rubbing at her bump through the blouse, but soon the smiles comes back to her lips. She was pretty for her age, her breasts perhaps even larger than Katherine's, if not as firm anymore.

"You think I only found out about this now? This just confirms it. I've been making plans for weeks... you don't need to worry about me, dear. I'll be keeping the house, the cars, the money.. but I'm not as heartless as you. I'm going to help you see the error of your ways, I'm going to let you see what it's been like for me all these years... ", and her eyes glance at Katherine with a smirk, a hand rubbing the younger woman's leg. "... and then some".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Richard finally dismounts, standing up beside the couch and eyeing his wife in confusion. "What do you mean? You can't touch me, and you know it, woman!" He walks over to her and flares his nostrils in anger. "If it wasn't for that kid, I'd leave you with nothing. Nothing!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:08 pm

Katherine's cheeks flush red as the woman reaches over her, brushing her short black skirt back down across her thighs, and then shakes her head with a tsk sound, pushing the teenager's legs closer together before looking up at Richard again with the same blue eyes Katherine had, although these ones seemed to have more intelligence, or at the very least, were wiser with age.

"If only we were having a divorce, you'd be correct, darling", she smiles, and Richard would feel a very slightly tingle in the back of his neck, and it wasn't entirely comfortable, almost like a nerve being pinched.

"But as usual, you're not listening to me. I'm going to have you... rehabilitated, yes... that's a good term for it".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to Roleplaying