[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Zack slapped himself as he saw the changes in the mirror. "What the?" he said in disbelief as he saw his eyes change color and his hair get lighter colored. He checked his body to see if he was ok or something happened to him to make him see things.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Kathy found a couple of sodas in the fridge, along with some juice boxes with apple juice in them. Katie had asked her to get some soda, but it was late and she did like her apple juice...

"I know, I know. I've got a curfew." She stepped back, still a little in the doorway, and looked up at him expectantly. "Same time tomorrow?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:13 pm

The white collar of his shirt got a little bigger, and then buttons began to open down the front, revealing the skin of his chest, all smooth and hairless. The shirt started to untuck itself, to fall just over the pants slightly. The jacket and pants both started to alter slightly in colour, becoming a very dark purple, and then his pants started to get shorter, the back of his feet being pushed up as he realised he was wearing a pair of very tight, women's high heels...

Kathy pulled out one can of soda, and then a box of apple juice. Her experience at being an overweight teen made her quite concerned about being too unhealthy with her food and drink. Blushing, she headed back into the living room, handing the soda can over to her new friend Katie, and sitting back down beside her.

Jeff looked a little suprised by her enthusiasm, but he smiled and nodded her head, "Sure... maybe it wouldn't be fair to leave Kathy with Louise again, but there's a girl moved in a few days ago, next door to you infact. I heard she's the niece of the lady that owns this building, she was looking for babysitting work too".
Last edited by Harri-chan on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Zack started to panic as he say his clothes morph infront of his own eyes. He looked around hoping no one was there to see it, he tried fighting his clothes so they stop changing. "Damn it... whats going on?!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 pm

The heels were black leather, open across the top, with pointed toes, and heels that were two inches high! As his pants got shorter, they revealed smooth, long, slim and feminine legs. As the pants passed his knees, the material suddenly flicked open, swirling around, and then reformed into a tight skirt that crept half way up his new, curvy thighs, hugging them, along with his rounder bottom. He felt something else beneath his shirt, which now looked more like a blouse, and realised he was wearing a bra! Breasts were swelling up to fill it, and started to peek over the blouse...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Zack tried to push the breasts to keep them from growing, but it was getting harder to stand. Every nerve in his body was sending confused messages to his brain, panic gripped him as he saw that his body started becoming that of a woman's, but how?! Who or what could do this?!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:28 pm

His new breasts swelled up a little more so the white blouse was snug against them, and he was much slimmer now, apart from the wide hips of course. His light brown hair fell almost to his waist, but not quite, a dark red headband appearing to hold it in place, and then a pair of cute black glasses formed over his blue eyes, and with a final tingle between Zack's legs... he became Zoey.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Zack or rather Zoey stares in shock as now infront of the mirror doesn't stand a man, but rather a woman. She touches her cheeks in disbelief and stands back almost tripping on her high heels. "What the?!... Im... a woman..." she said not knowing wether to run or scream. She quickly remembered about her belongings on her pockets, what happened to those? She quickly tries to check her body to find, stuff like her cellphone and wallet.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Her voice was feminine to match her new appearance, and when she checked her pockets, she found them empty, but there was a stylish black leather purse on the counter infront of her that she didn't remember seeing before. Suddenly, there was a flushing sound in one of the stalls, and the door opened, a blonde woman in a red skirt and jacket with a white blouse stepping out, "Morning, Zoey. You seen the new manager yet? I wouldn't want to mess with her... ", she says and she starts washing her hands.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Zoey is suprised and shocked when she notices the black leather purse appear. Where did that come from? If it wasnt bad enough she was now a woman, another woman appeared from the stalls, quiet attractive to, but why did she call her Zoey? What was going on? She wasnt sure, but she played along for now. Dont wanna make a scence now. "Uhh... No? What's going on?" she asked blushing as she heard the foreign voice coming from her lips.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 pm

"Hmm, I'll have to look into that." Emily leaned up and left him with a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for being so kind to me. Things have been rough for me lately." She blushed a little at how forward she had been, earlier and just then. "Good night."

Kate took the soda with a nod of approval. "Thanks! You're not such a bad playmate after all!" She gave Kathy a quick little hug. The ten year old was still just a little bit bigger than her, and this fact was quite apparent as she held Kathy close like she did. "You wanna come over after school tomorrow? I'm sure there's lots of other fun stuff we could do!"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:51 pm

The blonde woman dressed in red looked at Zoey in confusion for a moment, and then laughed, "Still a bit early in the morning for you, huh, Zoey?". She dried off her hands, and then pulled out a stick of lipgloss from her purse, topping up her make-up in the mirror before winking at Zoey and walking out from the bathroom.

Kathy smiled a little at the compliment, atleast.... she thought it was compliment, from Katie, and leaned over to return the hug, meeting the other girl's gaze as she asked if she wanted to come over after school. Compared to those bullying teenagers, even the bossy Katie was a pleasure to be around, and she nodded her head, "Sure... if your Mom doesn't mind... ".

Jeff reached down to gently rub her lower back as she leaned up to kiss his cheek, "I've only treated the way you deserve to be treated, Emily", he smiled, and returned her kiss, but this one was on her forehead. "Good night".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Zoey stood there confused for a moment and a blush. Was this company filled with attractive woman?! "I must've taken the apperance of someone or something like that". I looked back into the mirror before taking the purse I found. I quickly try to look inside of it for any clues, that might shed light into what the hecks happening.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Emily shivered from the feel of his hand on her back and from the pressure of his lips. It would have been so easy to stay, to feel him against her some more. She stepped back and gave him a satisfied smile. "Good night, Jeff." She turned and left, making her way to Louise's apartment with a dreamy sparkle in her eyes and a sultry smirk. She composed herself as best she could, then knocked on the door.

Katie shook her head. "Naw, she won't mind. She's always saying I need to find a playmate or someone to bug as long as it's not her." She took a nice long drink from her soda. "But now you're here, aren't you! It'll be great. Tomorrow, we can build a castle out of seat cushions. We can pretend we've been captured by some mean old dragon. Of course, I'll be the princess and you'll be my maid."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Kathy blushed at Katie's idea for tomorrow, although there was a small part of her that was looking forward to it. Even as an adult, she'd never had many friends, although that was her own fault. Pushing the straw between her lips, she started to suck on the juice box, curling up against the slightly bigger girl, when they heard knocking on the door...

Louise answered almost immediately after Emily had lowered her hand from knocking, wearing a great big grin. "I was starting to worry you weren't coming back tonight... ", she grinned, reached for Emily's arm, and pulled her into the apartment, closing the door behind them. "Well? How did it go?", she asked.

Inside the purse, Zoey would find lots and lots of make-up. A small box of tissues, a hairbrush and a nail file. A stylish cell phone, and a wallet. Also tumbling around inside the purse was what appeared to be an ID card with a clip on it, that looked like it could be attached onto clothing. It had Zoey's new face on it, along with her name... Zoey Parker, and her job title.... Secretary!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying