Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:49 pm

Come on, Dani. Let's get you inside. *Coby steps into the apartment.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Fern frowns at the crying baby."What happened? Something wrong?" She tries to figure out what could have happened to the child to make her cry so.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:52 pm

"Ahem.... Mind if I come in?" Helena, who's completely dry despite stepping through the violent storm, brushes past Coby and stands in the middle of the apartment to gain everyone's attention. "I would like to invite you all to apartment 1 for a nice, warm dinner with others in your situation. If you don't wish to go.... Well, feel free to sleep tonight on an empty stomach."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Nephilim wrote:"Ahem.... Mind if I come in?" Helena, who's completely dry despite stepping through the violent storm, brushes past Coby and stands in the middle of the apartment to gain everyone's attention. "I would like to invite you all to apartment 1 for a nice, warm dinner with others in your situation. If you don't wish to go.... Well, feel free to sleep tonight on an empty stomach."

Y-you're back!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Fern catches her breath as the girl makes the announcement. "So you're the girl who's done all this." She blushes. She hadn't meant to say that out loud, and even though this girl seemed to be younger than her, she was cuter than her too!
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 pm

The grin already present on Helena's face grows larger when she sees Fern's blush. This one doesn't seem to be at all like that other, terrible cheerleader. She's more.... Humble. Good.

"Yes, I am back. You there, you may call me Helena." She slowly trots up to the Fern and leans forward, her face almost touching the other girl's. "Why is it that you're here? I didn't see you the last time I visited this place."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Danielle blushed at the sight of Helena, although the idea of the girl being her rival now... seemed silly. She made some gurgling noises in the direction of the pretty witch, the tone of them suggested she was trying to say something very rude indeed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Fern blushes bright red. "Um, I..uh," she stammers. She gulps and adjusts Robi on her hip. "I was supposed to have a date with a boy here, named Robert..." She looks away from the obviously confrontational girl and steps back a little. "I...I want you to change him back. Please."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Hearing Dani's rude little burps and slobbers, Helena decides to discipline the toddler in her own magical way. She takes out her high tech phone and hastily presses a few buttons on the touchscreen, hitting the final one with emphasis. Dani feels her clothes shifting around again, this time to a pink tutu with a puffy, multi-layered skirt that does absolutely nothing to cover her diapers.

"As for you.... Since you asked nicely, I think I'll grant your request just for this night." She inputs a few more commands into her phone, and suddenly the little girl latched to Fern's hip grows much bigger, her chubby little body becoming thinner and gaining some subtle curves. Luckily, Robi's clothes grow with her as well, leaving her as a teenage girl dressed in a knee length black shirt and a white blouse. She still has the same silly hairstyle, but it looks much better compared to Dani's short, stubby haircut. "There, that should be enough for you to have a nice night with hi. Now, are we ready to go?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Let's... get going.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Robert looks pretty shocked at the change, and clutchews close to Fern. "..I...I'm older...."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Fern lets go of Robi and looks between her and Helena. "Thank you, I guess. But...isn't she supposed to be a boy?" She half smiled, half cringed at the girl. Being nice had worked once, and even though she had to try, she doubted it would work a second time.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rodney » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 am

'Nope' answers the witch looking girl. 'It's a girl's dorm here. So Robi stays as a girl. Won't you Robi ?'

Helena starts tickling the little girl.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:39 am

Fern looks at Robi again, now a teenager, and still cuter than her. She presses her lips together and frowns at the girl. "But, that's just mean. I mean, he didn't do anything to you, did he? I hope he didn't..." She ponders a bit at that one but returns to her frown, if still a little shaky with it. "Isn't there something you could do that's, well nicer?" She more pleads than asks the last part.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rodney » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:43 am

'You mean like a nice alabaster statue ? Or a nice comfy inflatable chair ? Maybe you would like a nice new dress ?'
Helena looks at her wickedly.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying