Marvel and DC the merge into nothing O.o

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Marvel and DC the merge into nothing O.o

Postby Evra » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:44 am

Ok what i was thinking is a rp where there technically is NO gotham city or any ofthem just a plain american city and a bunch of teens get a suprise as they become the villaness and heorines of the town ( no males unless someones willing to be tfed into them like joker etc ). Im not a super big fan of all the superheroes but i know most of the them mainly the big ones poisen ivy , harley quinn ( i call >.< lol sorry shes my favortie lol ) catwoman,supergirl,wonderwoman just name them lol

if anyone could help out with tfs that would help since im deffinatley not a super translator and gm overall due to my horrible punctuation skills :(

soo is anyone actually intrested?
Last edited by Evra on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: intrest check ( thinking of name )

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 am

Yeah, so is this Marvel/DC Crossover? I wouldn't mind Huntress (from Batman Brave and the Bold) or one of the Teen Titans (Raven).
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Marvel and DC the merge into nothing O.o

Postby AshK » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:31 pm

I like Starfire! She is cute, hot and cool! This definitely sounds interesting.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Josie » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:25 pm

....MwahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Finally! I get to shine! I have a literal vault of superheroines/villianesses. Pictures and anything you might need, I'll be glad to help.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Evra » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 pm

wow thanks josie XD well im choosing harley quinn so thats off limits :3 lol
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:19 pm

I choose Raven so I can team with Starfire on the Teen Titans, and we need a Robin, Beast Boy, Terra, and Cyborg, and maybe Kid Flash, and the main villain is Slade, and many of the Teen Titans allies/villains, ie Mad Mod, Kitten, Killer Moth, Silkie (Starfire's pet).
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm

sorry but im not honestly a huge fan of teen titans :( and theres no way i could get all there villians accuratley :-/ i was sorta hoping for more batman ivy the more ... gruesom stuff not the pew pew with a laser b olt and you go to jail :S
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Well, let's see, Batgirl/Oracle, Birds of Prey, Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Huntress?
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:36 pm

yeah that kinda stuff but when someones punched they dont hit a wall and have a small cloud of dust i mean how realistic is that? xD
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Raven is considered an empath, and her father is an evil demon called Trigon. Raven hails from Azerath, the first part of her chant when she uses her dark soul self. She can teleport, and heal people. She is the dark to Starfire's light. I saw this episode of Teen titans when Beast Boy, Robin, and Cyborg got turned their souls stuck in puppets by the Puppet King, in the episode "Switched", Raven and Starfire's souls were switched. Starfire was in Raven's body and vice versa. They changed back though. Anyway, I call Black Canary and Raven, if that's ok...

Usually they paired Black Canary up with Green Arrow (Justice League Unlimited).
Black Canary had to enter a cage fight to save her teammate, Wildcat, from being hurt. Wildcat owns a Gym, Wildcat's Gym, where he can train the young heroes in boxing and self defense, and give advice on how to be streetwise. He even has protein shakes he makes himself.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 pm

well i still know what the teen titans are starfirs from a planet i forgots name and there was an episode that they returned and yada yada i saw the episode where they fight trgon i remember tera getting turned to stone starfires goes through that transformation and gaines the pew pew eye bolts lol and all that stuff and the only time iv seen black canary was in the new breave and the bold and thas also where i saw wildcat and he takes those kids under his mentorship blah blah blah im beign quite now lol im not illeterate to them i just prefer a more .... closer ro reality but still crazy type of thing i mean theres not gonna be a *eye laser guys face melts off as his skull falls off its just gonna cause burns on his body if hes punched he might break a bone bleed etc but nothing like m rated xD
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Can i still call Starfire?
Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Starfire, or Kor'indr, in her native Tamaranian language, is the younger sister of Kom'andr, or Blackfire. She was a prisoner and she was saved by Robin and the Teen Titans, and Starfire's special ability other than her star bolts and eye beams, flight, super strength, is she can instantly speak any language by kissing someone.

This sounds really cool, and Raven is my favorite character. So, we should post bios, right?

The team Wildcat takes under his wing are the Outsiders: Katana, the Asian girl with a Katana, Metamorpho, and Black Lightning.

I remember Batman teamming up with Deadman, a circus performer who died and possesses bodies to help the heroes. He aided Batman, Green Arrow, and Speedy against Gentleman Ghost.

I saw the episode where Erigartan (Jason Blood) recruited Batman to team up with Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson to stop Gentleman Jim Craddock aka Gentleman Ghost from becoming immortal.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 am

i pretty much new alll that kris XD but i gues you guys could be the teen titans but youll be bacing harley quinn and we all know shes a bad ass xD
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 am

Ok. Better than facing Mother Mae Eye or Slade, or even Cinderblock or Plasmus, or the HIVE Five.

Shall we post bios?
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying