Yokishiki High (Intrest check)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Yokishiki High (Intrest check)

Postby Nosnits » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Surprise! It's me again.

You: Wait, Nosnits, don't you have an rp going already? It SUCKS...

.....Thanks for being a buzzkill, everyone out there, means a lot. No, I am not stopping my super-happy-awesome rp *Muted boos* but I will have a new one.

Now, you my be wondering.....what the hell is this new rp about. Dragon slaying....adventuring....workers in a chocolat factory perhaps? No, it's a bout a school.

You: An all girls magic school, right?

Well, actually, no i-

You:So it's a monster school, where everyone is turned into sexy female monsters?

No, I was goi-

You: Well, what could it possibly be then? That's all that happenes here...

I KNOW, and if my adoring fans out there could keep quiet, and let me speak, it will be clear. It is an ordanary school.

Not good enough for you.......fine. It's a perfectally ordinarry school, with crazy teachers, a plotting principal, and overarching plot...that can be ignored. Students.....and this is the corny thing that I have no term for.....live. They have scheduals, go to the bathroom, go on dates, join clubs, sports teams, do homework, go to class....or not......and hide secrets. That is the plan of course, I don't know if I could ever do it. But, well, I will try neverless....and seeing as I'm terrible at explaining, I'll answer question.

Person one: How are the tfs done?

Very good, answer, I have no clue. I haven't thought that much out yet.....in comparisen to everything else I am doing...it seems minor...to me that is. If you're in it for just a quick tf......please, don't join, or say you would do it.

Person two: What tyepes.....and can I not be tfed.

Many, as many as possible, and yes, if you really want to.....I will not force it if you dont want it....

Person Three: I came up with this EPIC story arc, and it should go in, can we please, please do it?

Well, run it by me first...it is my rp after all. But I would love for a chance to not do something.

Person Four: The name sucks!

Come up with a better one then.

Now, here is where I open it up to you, the people.Tell me it sucks, or that it sounds intresting. If you're intriged, tell me, if you have questions, tell me. This is still a work in progress, very much so, so questions can bring out things that I didn't consider, and make it better as a whole.

Thank you for your time, and don't dismiss this out of hand if you don't think it's good right away. It might become good in your mind....you just have to keep checking.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Re: Yokishiki High (Intrest check)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 pm

I'm -very- interested, Nos! It sounds fun. I often daydream about being regressed and stuck as that child, and just having to live out her normal life. It's a hard one to suggest though... hey, can we do a RP where we just do normal, every day things?

Count me in!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Sounds intersting. I'd give it a shot.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Sounds interesting enough. I'd play.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Stray-chan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 pm

A school where the PCs are normal kids? Gasp and gasp again! But yeah, this sounds like fun.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Do you have room for another one? I need to think up a character.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoey » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Stop wasting my time Nos and get to it already, we're waiting on you!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Meh... I'll give it a shot.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:21 pm

technically it should be Yoki Shiki High as those 2 words don't naturally conjoin to form a new word, you could go with it's a name but in general Japanese names for buildings and public structures aren't created like that but anyways...

Is it going to be a japanese school structure or american or other? The region or design of each will obviously make a huge difference in the class and student set ups. Either way those are some things to think about before additional info is given, semi interested but as noted i'll need more info before anything can honestly be decided.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm interested...but with the way I've been, lately, being interested might be as far as I can go, unless I get over this creativity/imaginative block I've got going on to where I can actually think of a character...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:49 pm

I'll join. But only if you give me cake. And pregnant girls. Huh? wait... ohh yes and interesting stuffu too.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Nosnits » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:04 pm

ZeroForever wrote:technically it should be Yoki Shiki High as those 2 words don't naturally conjoin to form a new word, you could go with it's a name but in general Japanese names for buildings and public structures aren't created like that but anyways...

Is it going to be a japanese school structure or american or other? The region or design of each will obviously make a huge difference in the class and student set ups. Either way those are some things to think about before additional info is given, semi interested but as noted i'll need more info before anything can honestly be decided.

.....There we go! Finally, some questions.

The name.....I just typed it randomly....I asked someone for a cool name...and forgot it instantly. Any better names....would be better.

The school itself.....it is a CO-ED...that means two genders....school. Probably an 'American' school....as I have no clue about Japanese school structures at all.

My other plan is for most students, including PCs, to live on campus in a dorm room...unless no one wants to.

If I think of anything else....or change...check a later post.

Kumi....pregnant school girls? That's crazy....who would ever want that! [/ironey]

.....10 people.....****....that's a lot...
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:55 pm

I'm assuming american highschool then, though which grade/age ranges as that still changes location to location. Aka 9-12 or college level? or lower?

you could call it Normal Highschool or such you want to go with a parody name,
or just a pair or words that are so long or unpronounceable that everyone just calls the school by it's initials that just so end up being TF High - ex - Tonawanda Frizaglin High
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Is there a time limit on posting characters?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nosnits » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:13 am

ZeroForever wrote:I'm assuming american highschool then, though which grade/age ranges as that still changes location to location. Aka 9-12 or college level? or lower?

9-12....I have the most experiance with that. I don't really want to go lower...

you could call it Normal Highschool or such you want to go with a parody name,
or just a pair or words that are so long or unpronounceable that everyone just calls the school by it's initials that just so end up being TF High - ex - Tonawanda Frizaglin High

....Hmm....maybe. I might...or not. If I come up with a different name, I'll put the bat signal up.

Lav, seeing as this is an intrest check, I don't have a sign up sheet for you to sign.....Though you can still think.

Now....some stuff that should of been said earlier...This is a Free form based RP. I will not be carrying you around. You have to do things by your own vocation. Also, this RP is more story based. Being tfed is a PART of it, but that's all. You probably wont be transformed within the first ten pages...

Any more questions? Have I turned anyone on/off yet?

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Next

Return to Roleplaying