Pokemon! The Swaped Chronicles

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Pokemon! The Swaped Chronicles

Postby Zoey » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:53 pm

Ok guys, let's get the show on the road! Just post your character in an ordinary day.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Re: Pokemon! The Swaped Chronicles

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:57 pm

A large boat had stopped at Cherrygrove Port. A man in a green coat got off and took a deep breath. "I am finally here in Johto." He took a few steps off the ramp and said, "I guess I just need to registrar here before I can start my adventure here in Johto."
Last edited by Maiden Miki on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Tom grins as he backpacks up Mt. Moon. It was said to have fossils scattered about it... and even if he couldnt find one of those, a moon stone would be a great find too. Or even a clefairy if he could catch one.

"Bu... to."

His Kabuto comments from its usual place on Tom's head. Most people thought he wore some kind of wierd brown shiny hat... he loved their faces when he revealed it was an ancient pokemon.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

*Alex walks down the road to Rustboro City, keeping an eye out for any other traveling trainers.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Ryu was taking a break on the beach by Fuchsia City relaxing a bit. " I really wanna relax a bit before going to the next gym." he mumbles.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:32 pm

*Jacob gets off the boat and heads to Littleroot Town Pokemon Center to register for the Hoenn League.* "Now that I have beaten the Sinnoh, Orange, Indigo, and Johto Leagues it's time for me to try my hand at the Hoenn League!" Jacob says entering the center to register.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoey » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Jacob: As you check on the register you see that the current registry for the pokemon Hoenn league in this Pokemon center is full. The only way to register is to either go to another town who are recieving registrations or if one of the registered individuals decides to give his/her spot to you.

Ryu: He might over some rumors about this traveling gym which has come to town. Apperantly the gym leader has a unique badge which counts for 2 pokemon badges! A once in a lifetime opportunity. Apperantly the challengers only get 1 try per 6 months.

Alex: Walking along the road you might see a battle between 2 trainers, one trainer is wearing a black hood while the other is a young boy. "Finish it with Thunderbolt, Raichu!" exclaims the person as the attack colides with the boys Eevee, beating it. The judge declares the winner and both persons shake hands.

Tom: Almost arriving at Mt. MOON, Tom would see a guy with spikey black hair along the road apperantly looking for something on the ground.

Michael: You see a guy come over to you with an eager expresion. "Michael Anderson?! I saw you in the Indigo competitions, your real great! Im a fan of your work!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Kaizer wrote:Alex: Walking along the road you might see a battle between 2 trainers, one trainer is wearing a black hood while the other is a young boy. "Finish it with Thunderbolt, Raichu!" exclaims the person as the attack colides with the boys Eevee, beating it. The judge declares the winner and both persons shake hands.

*Alex walks over.* Hey there!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Tom walks up to the guy. "Hey there! Looking for something?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Kaizer wrote:
Michael: You see a guy come over to you with an eager expresion. "Michael Anderson?! I saw you in the Indigo competitions, your real great! Im a fan of your work!"

Micheal looks at the guy and said, "Oh thanks. I didn't know I had fans." He walked over to the guy and said, "That is cool. So what is up then?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Ryu blinks. " Hmmm i guess I can try a shot."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:51 pm

"Man I wanted to register!" Jacob says as he goes up to Nurse Joy.

"Um Nurse Joy do you know of any other towns that I can register at?" Jacob asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoey » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Ryu: Conviniently the Gym can be seen from your location, it can't be to far off.

Michael: "Well... I was wondering if I could challenge you to a pokemon battle" he says rather shy.

Tom: "Oh hey! Uhh, it seems I droped my pokeball and I can't find it" says the guy as he offers to shake hands.

Alex: "Oh hey" replies the boy as he returns his eevee back to it's pokeball. "I didn't know we had spectators" says the hooded man which takes it off revealing to be a teenage male.

Jacob: "Well... let me see" replies Nurse Joy as she soon comes up with a town. "Well the next town should have registrations opened, but it seems the road is blocked for construction"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Kaizer wrote:Alex: "Oh hey" replies the boy as he returns his eevee back to it's pokeball. "I didn't know we had spectators" says the hooded man which takes it off revealing to be a teenage male.

Nah, just caught the end of it. That's a nice Raichu you've got there.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Kaizer wrote:Ryu: Conviniently the Gym can be seen from your location, it can't be to far off.

Michael: "Well... I was wondering if I could challenge you to a pokemon battle" he says rather shy.

Tom: "Oh hey! Uhh, it seems I droped my pokeball and I can't find it" says the guy as he offers to shake hands.

Alex: "Oh hey" replies the boy as he returns his eevee back to it's pokeball. "I didn't know we had spectators" says the hooded man which takes it off revealing to be a teenage male.

Jacob: "Well... let me see" replies Nurse Joy as she soon comes up with a town. "Well the next town should have registrations opened, but it seems the road is blocked for construction"

"Hmm...Why not. A battle to open up my journey in Jotho. Also it be a good final hura since I am going to deposit all of my pokemon except for my Charizard to help start fresh." Mike smiled and said, "So what the rules? Three on three? Full battle? Or Doubles?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying