Mystery of the Shunkashuutou [SIGN-UP]

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Mystery of the Shunkashuutou [SIGN-UP]

Postby Rena » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 pm

People who can consider themselves accepted thus far (if you aren't on this list, don't worry, you'll probably get accepted anyways):

Ookalf
Maiden Miki
Blazerkin
Kaizer
Falka The Bat
Haylie

I'll probably start this tomorrow before work. If anyone thinks they have any cool TF ideas, feel free to drop me a PM. Though, they probably won't happen to your character. Also, Ookalf, that would be very useful, thank you.
process | deviantart
Looking to participate in a more mature / sexually explicit RP? PM me!
Rena
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Hey Rena, don't count me out just yet, I still have a character sheet coming....hopefully. I have it saved on my computer, but it's unaccessable at the moment. I hope I can get it up before the deadline...
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Nosnits » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 am

Name: Ethan King

Brief Appearence: 5'8", 150 pounds and not much muscle summes up Ethan. He's so normally boring, he can vanish in a group with one other person. He has brown eyes, short brown hair and wears conservitive clothing.

Brief Personality: On the outside, Ethan gives the impression of a self confident leader, despite his average appearence. However, it is a mask that he created to hide behind, and when it really gets tough, it starts to break down.

Bio: The newly elected studen council president signed up for the chance of a lifetime, a chance to volunteer in a distant country. He got his wish, and he was sent to Japan. At the time of the festival, he was assisting in the village of question, of all place, helping in the local school.

TF Prefrences: TG(I only put it because you said not to.) This time, I'd like the person to retain their age, or maybe be a little older. Personally, I like things with a magical/mythical leaning (PM Me if you have no clue what I'm talking about...or not....even though that probley doesn't fit the setting anyways, I felt like saying that. NO complete mental rewrites, if you want to do a small one, if possible, could you run it by me. No furries, whatever that means, no inanimate.

The rest is up to you...if I'm allowed in, of course.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:28 am

Name: Jarad James Smith
Brief Appearance: 6'2" tall about 210 lbs, muscular.
Brief Personality: Easygoing, curious at times. Likes to help people out.
Brief History: Currently working toward a web design certificate and a community college.
Transformation Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Total and complete mental rewrite some AR, some AP Dislikes: Extreme AP(more than 5 years), Extreme AR(more than 3 years) Inanimate, Not really in the mood for Hybridization.

(Is this okay Rena?)
Last edited by AshK on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Rena » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:53 am

Nosnits, Evra: Accepted
Lavender: Reserved

And that makes nine, so no more signups~
process | deviantart
Looking to participate in a more mature / sexually explicit RP? PM me!
Rena
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying