Fabled Lands

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Fabled Lands

Postby Nosnits » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 pm

James-What a magnicicant beast it was...and that's the only thing you'll have to think of, as you slowly drift away.

*Two and a half days later*

You have been drifting now for....you guessed it, two and a half days, and nothing has appeard on the horizen. No pirates, vessals or giant monsters have come past, and all hope is lost....no...wait.....north, the direction you're drifting...is that....land! IT IS!
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Marky » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Nosnits wrote:((I said I would be better.....but I failed......sorry everyone. Next post, coming right up.))

Boat People- As you are on the boat, you can see the captains boat, with all of his sons. They paddle away as fast as they can, but you can see a faint glowing around the captain's neck.....it seems as he is wearing a meddalion of sorts. He notices this, and throws it into the ocean, but it is too late, the hydra crashes into his boat, eating him....alive. Luckily, you are slowly being pilled away, so it seems you will be safe.

((Hey. It's alright. Just try and do what you can. I'm currently having lack of imagination issues, as well as some other issues irl that keep me from updating my thread in the Muffin Room, so...yeah...))

Josh just shakes his head at seeing the demise of the captain and his family. Sitting there in the boat, he stays silent, not wanting to alert the hydra to their presence.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:13 pm

"Nice magic trick" says Uther. "And sure, sugar is always nice..."
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Nosnits wrote:((I said I would be better.....but I failed......sorry everyone. Next post, coming right up.))
Regin-"The Great One is our lord, one oth the three lords of the underworld. There is a standing pact between the gods and our lord. He doesn't attack us, and we do not attack you humans....for the most part." The Trau smiles. "Of course, there are conditions."

"I was assuming so, though which of the 3 lords?" Regin boggled his mind over the olden lore in attempts in recall anything on the gods pacts with the under realms."

"Also pray tell, so which condition did I violate or is this one of those minor causality ones that are bended at whim?"
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:20 am

"...Land? LAND!" Ivan started paddling with his hands to get there faster.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 pm

James looks up, weakened by almost three days without water and food. It takes him a while to realize what he sees, but when it finally registers he perks up. He doesn't have the energy to try to paddle, but it seems like the current is carrying him towards the shore anyway.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:22 pm

*Jacob manages to find some driftwood and swims over to it. Wondering where the driftwood would take him.*

(Sorry for the lateness of the post.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Previous

Return to Roleplaying