[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:28 pm

"But who is this master anyway?" Said trying to stall for time as Andrew tried to get out of the cave.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:01 am

Andrew- "Our master is the one who bequeathed these abilities ad forms to us." the hybrid says, it's voice getting more distant as you work your way out of the cave. Finally, you're able to make it out, back into the forest. From here, you can try to use the forest to evade your foe, or try to hightail it back to the city.
---------------------
Everyone at the hotel- The hybrid quickly uses Protect, blocking the damage from all of your attacks. "Alright, maybe it's time to rethink my strategy here." he says. He takes a deep breath in, and then shoots a jet of water at the ground, launching himself up to the ceiling. As he connects with it, fragments of his shell chip away, falling to the floor.

When he lands again, he stretches a bit and then focuses his full attention on all of you again. "Now that I've gotten a bit of weight off my back, let's try this again." he says. He picks up the fragments of his shell. "Let's see how you all handle my Smack Down." he adds, tossing the chunks at each of you.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 am

Lucia dodges by ducking under them and unleashing a blizzard attack
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:33 am

*Jayma manages to dodge a good chunk of them, but not enough to dodge them all as she is knocked to the ground still standing, but worse for the wear.*

"I will never join you!" Jayma says as she powers up. "Take this ugly! Ancient Power!"

Jayma summons rocks and sends them in the direction of the attacking Hybrid.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone at the hotel- The hybrid quickly uses Protect, blocking the damage from all of your attacks. "Alright, maybe it's time to rethink my strategy here." he says. He takes a deep breath in, and then shoots a jet of water at the ground, launching himself up to the ceiling. As he connects with it, fragments of his shell chip away, falling to the floor.

When he lands again, he stretches a bit and then focuses his full attention on all of you again. "Now that I've gotten a bit of weight off my back, let's try this again." he says. He picks up the fragments of his shell. "Let's see how you all handle my Smack Down." he adds, tossing the chunks at each of you.

Ah...! *Billy starts firing off Psybeams at the shell fragments, hoping to destroy them before they can hit her.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 pm

*It'd probably be best to try and evade him in the forest.* Andrew thought as she decided to do so.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Everyone at the hotel: Billy manages to either destroy the shell fragments, or slow them down with her psybeams so that they do little damage. Your opponent, meanwhile dodges the blizzard, but is hit by the ancient power. He grimaces a bit, seeming to take a moderate amount of damage from the attack. "Okay, that's it!" he yells, rushing toward the three of you with his new found speed. "Let's see how you deal with my Frustration."
---------------------
Andrew- You manage to get quite a head start because of your sneaky tactics, but after a few minutes, the smell of smoke fills the air, and if you look back, you can see the trees behind you being set ablaze, with a figure following you, just barely obscured by the smoke and heat.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Jayma waves her hands in a rocking motion. She was using Metronome which resulted in her glowing and going up to the sky. The Metronome resulted in Sky Attack .
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone at the hotel: Billy manages to either destroy the shell fragments, or slow them down with her psybeams so that they do little damage. Your opponent, meanwhile dodges the blizzard, but is hit by the ancient power. He grimaces a bit, seeming to take a moderate amount of damage from the attack. "Okay, that's it!" he yells, rushing toward the three of you with his new found speed. "Let's see how you deal with my Frustration."

Hnn... *Having managed to mostly repel the fragments, Billy runs to the side to avoid the attack.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 am

*Well I thought that would work oh well.* Andrew thought as she attempted to make some distance between herself and her pursuer.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Lucia keeps her distance and waits and uses an Aurora beam.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Everyone at the hotel- Your foe's attack misses, and he takes all of your attacks, looking to be much worse for wear because of them. He grimaces. "I've had just about enough." he says. He then launches a massive Hyper Beam, striking Lucia and Jayma, but leaving Billy unharmed. After the attack, he falls to his knees, looking like he can not move.
---------------------
Andrew- If you look back as you run, you'll notice that you're able to run faster than your would be captor, as you manage to put some distance between the two of you. After a few moments, you can't even see your foe, and you manage to make it into the cities limits.
Last edited by Shadowmaster on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:55 am

Lucia tries to dodge it and gets hit on her leg and yelps and fires an Aurora Beam from her spot on the floor
Last edited by Sasha on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Edited.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Jayma is hit by the attack of the Hybrid and falls to the ground, but is sort of unharmed. The way she executed her last Metronome induced attack her wings took the brunt of the attack, but thankfully she was able to land safely a little worse for the wear than she was before she executed the Sky Attack that had resulted from her Metronome. "My poor wings." Jayma said. "I am so totally lucky that I didn't get damaged more than I could take."

Jayma got up and started to walk around if anyone would see her walk they would notice that she had a slight limp to her stride as her right ankle looked to be swollen.

"Can anyone help me." Jayma said as she tried to walk over toward a table and failed miserably and fell on her butt. " I need to get someplace to put my foot up so the swelling doesn't get any worse."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying